Where's the love?

DeletedUser

Some of the best fighter in o43 are old UAE!
in fact.. a good part of ML is old UAE!.

Lets take a moment to remember our great and beloved Yondo ;)

DeletedUser

Some of the best fighter in o43 are old UAE!
in fact.. a good part of ML is old UAE!.

Lets take a moment to remember our great and beloved Yondo ;)

Not really anymore lol. The accounts have all been handed down/gone inactive since :/

ML is a Hybrid alliance really. All together under one sexy banner

DeletedUser15769

Mate, you were getting rimmed well before you left.

Just zip it, rebuild or delete your account.

Whatever you decide, just go gentle into that good night.
Thank you so much for your advice and for your opinion.

Lugosi

Strategos
I love how ironic ThaUnit is. SES declare war on pheno for poaching TeA members and the general greatness of Pheno and how the rest are scared that pheno would become uncontrollable and then ThaUnit sends a mass mail to all pheno members telling them to join him in SES; he must want DH to attack him too :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser13405

Now THATS interesting.

Of course, post it or it didn't happen is the obvious response to a claim like that.

Lugosi

Strategos
just because it's you Gotham and your location reminds me of god61s; I'll post it below

ThaUnit on 3/22/11 at 11:56 PM
To all members of Phenomen,

Surely some of you must be wondering what you are doing in Phenomen.

Your leaders drove you into a world war, surrounded by strong alliances you have been bombarded constantly from all sides. The battle for the core has seen you lose cities, friends and allies. Your once "impenetrable force" has been destroyed. All because of decisions that were made, not by you but by those you chose to follow, those who were chosen to lead your alliance.

Now that things have not turned out as expected, where are those leaders? How are they leading you now?

They are nowhere to be seen.

Your alliance is losing ground, cities and members rapidly. This doesnt take into account the inactives which many of you would not even be aware of, or the players on VM.

You were dragged into this war, do you even know why? Did you have a say in it? Your leaders made this decision and where are they now?

I am not writing to you to threaten, abuse or intimidate.

I am writing to you because if i was in your alliance I would want answers. I would want to know what the new plan is, I would want my leaders to be standing strong, but where are your leaders? The ones who got you into this mess?

For all those who feel the same and feel they deserve some answers and want some leadership and direction. I reach out my hand to you.

We will not leave you hanging, we will not cower or hide (VM). We will be accountable, we are accountable, we lead as an alliance.

We will lead and we will be seen.

So the question is, what is your End Game? Do you want to be part of Beta's future, or part of its past? Let me know your answer.

For those of you who chose not to discuss my offer, that is your decision. We will continue as normal, O55 and O56 are the next areas for expansion for the SES.

I hope to hear from many of you soon, until then, good luck and good fighting.

Regards

ThaUnit

DeletedUser

I love how ironic ThaUnit is. SES declare war on pheno for poaching TeA members and the general greatness of Pheno and how the rest are scared that pheno would become uncontrollable and then ThaUnit sends a mass mail to all pheno members telling them to join him in SES; he must want DH to attack him too :p

SES declared cause Pheno poached TeA members?
*goes digging*

Way, way off. SES declared because Pheno was huge. SC initially declared because they were poaching TeA members, and DH declared for both those reasons.

DeletedUser

It still kinda blows my mind that SES and theunit would even think about that before messaging DH members seeing their stance on it..

I mean If it comes down to it.. taking SOME members in, could be alright! but a MASS MAIL... thats another story.

DeletedUser

Only one problem I have right now. Who is Jtin, cause it is possible that message was only sent to a specific ocean, i.e. ocean 55/56, and even then not everyone.
So let's hear Thaunit's stance on this.

DeletedUser

z
jtin is kelkenn
gosh i thought you would have read that somewhere lol

DeletedUser11969

Hmmm The Unit will speak for himself, however this is a war game with gameplay and forums, isnt everything a tool in the game.

Read his message it reads more of a statement of fact, with maybe a glint of hope.

I dont see an open invitation and we are choosey LOL :)

DeletedUser8362

@ ladasha he isnt kelkenn... thats some made up fairy tale. He is someone in O44 and O34... but he wont tell me who :p

DeletedUser

Hmmm The Unit will speak for himself, however this is a war game with gameplay and forums, isnt everything a tool in the game.

Read his message it reads more of a statement of fact, with maybe a glint of hope.

I dont see an open invitation and we are choosey LOL :)

It really does read as a "join us or fight us" message. Something which I know will not bode well with those in Dragon Heads, in fact the issue was raised a while back when this was first MM to Phenomen.. Screw letting Phenomen players run to a different alliance. Fight them until the end imo. Most of Phenomen players are just refugees that have already run from wars into the big bad Phenomen anyway, why let them do that again.

Just my two cents.

Lugosi

Strategos
SES declared cause Pheno poached TeA members?
*goes digging*

Way, way off. SES declared because Pheno was huge. SC initially declared because they were poaching TeA members, and DH declared for both those reasons.

hense why I put

SES declare war because of the general greatness of Pheno and how the rest are scared that pheno would become uncontrollable and then ThaUnit sends a mass mail to all pheno members telling them to join him in SES; he must want DH to attack him too :p

I should've put "just like DH's reasons for declaring war and SC although SC's varies". Then it make sense mostly. I just stated the general reasons for war from all alliances.

DeletedUser

I should've put "just like DH's reasons for declaring war and SC although SC's varies". Then it make sense mostly. I just stated the general reasons for war from all alliances.

It still says SES declared because of the poaching of TeA members, which they did not :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

On another game like this I played it was against the rules to not say who you were in game (there was a field to write it on your profile). I liked that rule. Stops all this cowardly BS.

DeletedUser

Thought I should post my own thoughts here.

As i posted in the SES forums.

"I was bored, so I thought i would stir it up a little.

I sent this message to every member of Phenomen:"

I did write that message.

I did not invite any player from Phenomen, anyone who says otherwise is a liar. No invitations were sent.

Although I have received numerous replies from players wanting to join.

No one has joined us since 9 Feb 2011 and that was an Xmortis player

If you read the message, at no stage do i say, join SES.

I now have a list of all the inactive, VM players from Phenomen without the time and effort required searching through grepostats.

So as a final statement, if you have an issue with it, you know where i am in game.

DeletedUser

For the record, ThaUnit was just stirring up a load of trouble, he actually informed all of us he was sending it for a laugh just to see who was really starting to wobble. Personally I thought it was inspired, there's nothing better than adding a bit of psychological torment to a good war.

And as for your little rant Phillipos, I find it most amusing. I don't need to hide behind anything, I've proven myself in this game previously as a major player, I took a break and then decided to come back and was kindly offered the account by my good friend ThaUnit.

Your words just sound distinctly like a bitter man who got rimmed and obviously cant take it. You were never away while I battered you from pillar to post. You were away when I first sent a few minor attacks, hence you beginning this thread.

Then I decided to set about you properly, and you tried to break the sieges heavily, but unsuccessfully. Between me, To The Hilt and defenderad we took you apart, we battered GREMLINFROG into VM and McGus and rest jumped ship when they started to get a taste as well.

You only have 2 cities left because I was bored of you and knew you had given up, and I started taking Phenom cities again as they came out of VM, but as you pride your cities so much, Ill do you the honour of taking those as well if you like :)

So as ThaUnit said, accept your rimming graciously and go home. Its just a damn browser game anyway, get over it.

Bye.