Which Alliance Do You Want to Join?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The title says all pick a alliance any alliance and give deatials why no spam here either!

DeletedUser

Spider Monkeys, so want to stay where i am maybe because it goes with my name (FlyingMonkeyBoy) XD

DeletedUser

SweetT... You are in this world???? Welcome!!!! Spider monkeys is the most organized and experienced from what I see. Even before I joined them, I was impressed with them.... CHI

DeletedUser

What about Paragon? lol

You guys really don't give me enough credit. I pour my soul into this alliance.

DeletedUser

You certainly do lead by example. Tops of the ABP rankings, in the top 5 for points. I haven't dealt with anyone else in the alliance, but if they learn fast, you guys should do alright.

DeletedUser

No I am not on this world :)
just noticed the spinny legs and knew who it was so tried to scare him a bit

DeletedUser25074

Spider monkeys currently hold no pacts and as far as im aware same can be said for paragon.

DeletedUser

The Gauls. The alliance is in the top 5 in my ocean, and looks to be on the upswing. Still checking them all out. I have not received many good invites yet.

Hope to be in a great one soon.

AA

DeletedUser

Spider Monkeys and Paragon :) Both have strong leaders and are compact. Credit to the leaders of both!

DeletedUser

IR are a serious disappointment. They started well but they've sunk into relentless simming.

DeletedUser

CHCAGO- You play in Lthenca i see as well? :)

Sorry for busting in :)
Lol, Rev against DEB, I guess NEM and DEB are back at it from what i hear? TNA is joining along from what i hear as well :)

I would join Paragon and Spider monkeys. Both high skilled leadership, work together. Active chatty nice, all adds up to killers ;)
mm

Status
Not open for further replies.