Which player would you bring back if you could?

DeletedUser39847

Hey you think he is good at spam. I've made over 500 posts in one month. If i keep going like that i will have over 6000 posts within a year. That is my goal.

I had over 700 in 4 weeks when the counting threads were alive :D:D

DeletedUser32498

I had over 700 in 4 weeks when the counting threads were alive :D:D
Pretty good. I didn't include the off topic threads which they don't count anymore. I make hundreds there without getting credit. :(

DeletedUser21389

Staupitz! He was great! And Madmortagen he didn't play long but he was a great guy and a good leader!

DeletedUser42258

Hristo642 was leader of the Warlords in Omega. He was a great Grepolis player.

DeletedUser

Definitely Tommyfjh from Gamma, great player and great guy.

I'm fairly certain he's quit the game entirely by now.

Thanks flco :) Ya i've quit grep but i pop back on the forums every now and then to check how people are getting on.

DeletedUser

Finton, Paddir and InglriousB. Every one of 'm great guys to work with.

DeletedUser10527

The list is very very long though.. :(

DerekRisen001, Abrax, Hardrada, Testbej, BlackLeopard, eamonmmac, wocoup, Lefty2Guns, JoannaLoTL, jureros, GunSmokeNZ,Shepherdboy, moppyO.. and many many others I would give everything just to be in the same alliance together once again..

#respect

DeletedUser43274

Ahh tommys quit :( god damn. ive remembered your name for 2/3 years now, even my school friends remember you because of me!

DeletedUser

i wish KB was still around lol

The banter between KB and Devilskronic on the forums was hilarious! :L

Players I miss the most are probably: Eurybatus, badstrawberry, HalifaxD, sparkz104 and Charonn(damn he was a tough enemy).

DeletedUser14937

lozz,soc,dai,a not so simming JP,gronbeck,dragot,muttzy,aramandix,andex,hilop,gpax,berx,juke,manos and skully just for fun.

^ can't believe these people were actually in 1 alliance lol.

DeletedUser

Its hard to pick just one, but if I had to, I would pick Dyames.

He is the best player I have ever seen in any world. He managed to become top total bp and top abp in both gamma and sigma simultaneously. He never used premium, even after the 2.0 update. In gamma, after he left, he was still 2-3 million bp above everyone for months after. He was an awesome guy to play with.