Which player would you bring back if you could?

DeletedUser

Betsy, Vork, ryantom and the other dons of This is Sparta, Kadjayuni, not Aicy hawhaw, firelord as he chatted rubbish for my entertainment, god61 purely because he was unfairly brought down and many more from my alliances but the names have escaped me seeing as I played too many worlds back in the day. AmmonJerro or the original Aristocrat from Gamma, leaders of Black in Delta and TicTac, Epsilon alliance I was in were a good crew before they merged so I'd like those leaders back. The Narhwalz and Penquinz war was good, would be nice to see Osl in the big time. The original II.Andras.
Kadjayuni still plays, just saying :D
Although, I do miss Firelord, he used to tick me right off

I'd bring back RyanWard08, i miss that guy.
Oh and littleblazey - really nice person.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ryanward is in your alliance on olynthus njub lol

nodcrush is still here under Smilodon Fatalis :O

If I remember rightly Lozza is brunette

I'd bring back Rissoles (aka Andrew Reynolds, the Author)
N3mesis for the competition at the top
and Gibowo for his strength at propping up the entire alliance.
and Finally Asth for his readily available help as a Mod (*hides*)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42126

anyone said nickossa yet? He is a great guy and a monster that was able to stay ahead of soc. He would be one of my picks of people to bring back for sure.

DeletedUser13459

Xarkon, Clayton Joseph or saintchill

Great.players and people

DeletedUser

ryanward is in your alliance on olynthus njub lol

nodcrush is still here under Smilodon Fatalis :O

If I remember rightly Lozza is brunette

I'd bring back Rissoles (aka Andrew Reynolds, the Author)
N3mesis for the competition at the top
and Gibowo for his strength at propping up the entire alliance.
and Finally Asth for his readily available help as a Mod (*hides*)

Yeah i know that you njub! :p

DeletedUser22940

Arjaa (banned) just so I could rim him

Hilop cause hes awesome

Bigbaldguy because I miss our bickering banter (along with all the Hawks from Delphi)

DeletedUser10984

jjalsmelton,joe1984,TommyKnight,Saunter, Antonis the Brilliant,Horus,Hads,Willb3farmingU, and the list could keep going, damn this makes me feel old :p

DeletedUser18983

lletik, 1311, Robyyn44, strico10, Eckalon, RTS, RM1X, nochorchid, Lord Zato, Cactus God.. Just a few names I could keep going but you get the point. THETA!!!!

DeletedUser44192

jjalsmelton

Amen.

He was the best player I have ever seen. He gets to 2 million points for fun, then ghosts all of his cities on purpose. Comes back, and hits #1 again in a few months. This all happened in Zeta. Quality.

DeletedUser

Most players won't know this one from the forums, he never posted.

But those who played with him know him well.

I'd bring back Kostric.

With respect to all the other Champions and great Heros of this game, Kostric remains the top player I've had the fortune of playing with in 4 years. One of the few who could stick with a server from cradle to grave. And fewer still one of the few who could make the transition from first generation, bare bones premium, no morale, to second generation, premium galore, morale activated and still top all categories with no problem and not make excuses that others golded too much.