Who is at war with whom?

DeletedUser6691

dam Leo,

i didn't realise you guys were that desperate that you resort to copying our tactics , have you no imagination of your own :D

I'm sorry but you'll have to explain that one (Not evryone can hear the noise in your head when you think, You have to articulate if you want others to understand)..:p

As far as Jimmy goes..That pesky RL thing caught up with him, We all know how that is I guess, And MO-MO is having fun. He enjoys that part of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dam Leo,

i didn't realise you guys were that desperate that you resort to copying our tactics , have you no imagination of your own :D

dodging was a tactic which wasn't made by u, then why are u doing it :p.

DeletedUser

dodging was a tactic which wasn't made by u, then why are u doing it :p.

Who said it was dodging lol , what would you know about it anyway your just an itch :heh:

As for you Leo, i have many noises in my head that i cant decipher you should know that by now and if you dont know what your guys are doing you should get your head out of the mince pies :p

DeletedUser

We always like to learn, even from our enemies.... But, i don't believe what you are doing is something to be proud of...

But, u really gotta learn how to claim cities using new tactics... Enough with old stuff

Jamie, where are my welcome back present?!

DeletedUser

We always like to learn, even from our enemies.... But, i don't believe what you are doing is something to be proud of...

What im doing Charch ?

But, u really gotta learn how to claim cities using new tactics... Enough with old stuff

Im lost ?

Jamie, where are my welcome back present?!

Whos Jamie ?

DeletedUser

Ohhh come on now, i have been calling you Jamie since the war started.. you remember me of a guy from TBS called Jamie, we used to chat from time to time.

AH! sorry Charch it didnt click, my apologies

as for your welcome back present what is it you were after then ...

DeletedUser

at the moment Highland Haar are exchanging few attacks with Carpe Diem but no official war confirmed, hopefully it doesn't
come to that

DeletedUser

Ha ha

Well im at war with flybyangel.233,000 points to 50,000 points in a couple of weeks and still losing cities. I thought someone said this dude could play.