Who is Better

DeletedUser5061

Nemesis just did another recruitment. they just gained 5 new members :eek:

Rather than recruiting new members to up yo average maybe you should kick out the dead weights like yourself from nemesis :p

DeletedUser

Rather than recruiting new members to up yo average maybe you should kick out the dead weights like yourself from nemesis :p

Is this a ploy to recruit metal ;) have him boot himself and then sweep him up :p

DeletedUser

MetalCore is busy in RL, finishing his final year in school.
Be wary in your apersions Dai. Metal is on his game in Xi.
Forget the initial recruits, they make MRAs, which may do wonders.
If led well....
Meanwhile, Nemesis has a host of great leaders.
And a lot of actives hot on their heels.

DeletedUser

Hmm, Don't you have a failed conquest attempt to talk about in your internal forums trollzan?

DeletedUser5061

OMG are you trying take a stab at us for that? should I clap for you guys coz you managed to foil a CS attempt that your spy informed you about hours before it was launched, bravo, well done, you lot are an awesome elite alliance.

We didn't feel the need to talk about it or bring it up in the external forums, it's not our proudest moment nor yours, we are just listneing to this once we are done we will just launch another one it's no biggie, you win some you lose some.

Edit: Sorry if I sound bitter, well done to Kurb on surviving regardless of whatever, I don't want to discredit his achievement. And using spies is a legit part of the game but I hold alliances that call themselves an elite and think they are superior to newer players in the game to a higher standard and expect them not to have to resort to cheap tactics just so they can pat themselves on the back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OMG are you trying stab at us for that? should I clap for you guys coz you managed to foil a CS attempt that your spy informed you about hours before it was launched, bravo, well done, you lot are an awesome elite alliance.

Please clap us :) I like to feel special :p

I had hold off making a brew for 10mins to send my support.. was very inconvenient. If you're going to launch again, can you check that its a good time for me first please? ;)

DeletedUser

Sure, we could even invite your family to the party with cookies and cakes.

DeletedUser

OMG are you trying take stab at us for that? should I clap for you guys coz you managed to foil a CS attempt that your spy informed you about hours before it was launched, bravo, well done, you lot are an awesome elite alliance.

We didn't feel the need to talk about it or bring it up in the external forums, it's not our proudest moment nor yours, ... once we are done we will just launch another one it's no biggie, you win some you lose some.

Edit: Sorry if I sound bitter, ... using spies is a legit part of the game but I hold alliances that call themselves an elite and think they are superior to newer players in the game to a higher standard and expect them not to have to resort to cheap tactics just so they can pat themselves on the back.

spy-vs-spy.gif

DeletedUser

Meh. Intel or not it wouldn't have made a difference. An inability on the part of our members to snipe might have changed things a bit...maybe. Lucky for us we have more than a few members with really excellent timing ;)

As to who's best in the world? I don't think its either PV or nemesis tbh. I think it's these guys: Fighting against sheep. Why? Because how can anyone on a crusade against sheep fail? It's just not possible.

Thats my vote. Fighting against sheep FTW.

DeletedUser

If you looked closer you would actually see it dropped our average :eek:

DeletedUser

un-doubtingly both Project Venom and Nemesis are great teams, but the server is still quiet early, and there are many other alliances, plenty of time to prove themselves..

DeletedUser

And using spies is a legit part of the game but I hold alliances that call themselves an elite and think they are superior to newer players in the game to a higher standard and expect them not to have to resort to cheap tactics just so they can pat themselves on the back.
-An Army with out spies, is like a man with no eyes and no ears
-Be subtle! be subtle! and use your spies for every kind of business.
-Hence it is only the enlightened ruler and the wise general who will use the highest intelligence of the army for purposes of spying and thereby they achieve great results. Spies are a most important element in war, because on them depends an army's ability to move.

Sun Tzu- The Art of war

I believe The opinion of Sun Tzu on warfare counts a bit more than yours

DeletedUser5061

-An Army with out spies, is like a man with no eyes and no ears
-Be subtle! be subtle! and use your spies for every kind of business.
-Hence it is only the enlightened ruler and the wise general who will use the highest intelligence of the army for purposes of spying and thereby they achieve great results. Spies are a most important element in war, because on them depends an army's ability to move.

Sun Tzu- The Art of war

I believe The opinion of Sun Tzu on warfare counts a bit more than yours

Are you dizzy blud? this aint a war, we are not trying to fight for freedom and save lives here. This is a war GAME and daizan's pretty good at it compared to yo noob friend Sun Tzu who wouldn't even know how to turn the computer let alone be able to log in and play grepolis.

Are you one of these delusional people that are unable to differentiate between a war game and a war. Here let me break down for you...

Game: A contest, physical or mental, according to certain rules, for amusement, recreation, or for winning a stake.

War: A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties.

Like I said I hold alliances that call themselves an elite to a higher standard and expect them not to have to resort to cheap tactics like using spies because where is the challenge when you know where the CS is coming fron, you just have to dodge everything else and snipe that. Again it's just my opinion but I feel with the caliber of players Nemesis have they don't need to be using spies because it makes alliances like Project Venom who are willing to give new players a chance (unlike them) close our doors to new players because we don't want to let in players we don't know from experience in the fear they might be spies. I think we should all stick to certain rules it makes a better gaming experience for everyone. Sun Tzu probably had thousands of women raped and children killed, I don't you think you should be reverting back to him and adepting everything he said into your everyday life.

DeletedUser

Although I don't agree with the spy thing as it is a cheap tactic. Makes any good indepth planning almost useless when you're trying to incorporate fake CS attempts, etc. Extremely annoying and dirty as I can tell you from experience - pretty much anything you plan on doing is extremely difficult and even an inactive can be well defended.

But it is true that knowledge is power but spies are generally hated in almost every part of society. I think it is pretty self explanatory.

DeletedUser

spying isn't against the rules and a lot of alliances do it. I don't when I'm leader but mainly cos they tend to be far more hassle that it's worth lol

And you assuming we have an actual spy sat in PV sending back info and not just friends passing on intel :)

DeletedUser

Like I said I hold alliances that call themselves an elite to a higher standard and expect them not to have to resort to cheap tactics like using spies because where is the challenge when you know where the CS is coming fron, you just have to dodge everything else and snipe that. Again it's just my opinion but I feel with the caliber of players Nemesis have they don't need to be using spies because it makes alliances like Project Venom who are willing to give new players a chance (unlike them) close our doors to new players because we don't want to let in players we don't know from experience in the fear they might be spies.

haha, You get more and more full of it...and yourself, every time you post.

1> We do NOT refer to ourselves as 'elite'

2> The cheapest tactic I see being employed here is your feeble attempt to spin the server against Nemesis, and your ludicrous efforts in making yourself to be enlightened in any way to the rest of us or try to get a rise out of us. It's what your good at admittedly, it's just a shame its pretty much all your good at, (the exception being recruiting players)

3> If you knew we had a spy. (Which I didn't btw so it was not an official 'spy') it's reasonable to assume you had to also have a spy, if that happened to be Kurb himself (which I doubt but I won't contend), he still fullfilled the same role as a spy, and therefore makes your claim redundant. Do you realize how foolish you sound when you basically say "hey my spy told me you had a spy, you guys cheat"?

We play by the rules. Show me one we have broken.

4> We do give new players a chance, in fact several of them are relatively new to Grepolis so, wrong..again.

I think at this point you have 3 choices Trollzan. You can either:

A) Go back to getting owned on the public forums everytime you post this gibberish, or

B) Try a little harder with your ingame propaganda and uncovery with '100 truths from 100 questions' in a sad (very sad) attempt to uncover if there are any weak links in membership loyalty from other alliances. (I imagine to try your luck at recruiting them?) or

C) Continue your efforts at subverting the opinions of key players against your perceived 'enemies'. I just wonder if they know you well enough to know that the type information you pass on 'for their benefit' you also pass on to their enemies in hopes you can create strife in all places but your own back door.

This is how you play, yet you call an alliance wary enough to uncover a CS attempt in a different ocean a cheap tactic? It would be funny as hell if we didn't think you were serious.

For the record, I do have a high standard, it's the main reason I am not in your alliance. Bohohohohohoo ;-)