Pnp who is dez jokers?

DeletedUser

Now due to a fairly large amount of posters from de bad guys being round here, ELITE *shakes head at name*
have been getting a bad name, kinda reminds me of these guys . anyway, just wanted to say ELITE ain't got nothin on Zero,

*evidence*
http://gyazo.com/5a3e12f6e320dbe8f8cd5e8390661fa5
http://gyazo.com/fe4be8f04b48e6b09693fc929b2918bf
http://gyazo.com/d0e0260b7996b1f4a997515302acd3d7
http://gyazo.com/0b3b362079caf95f582cfd9807723f0f

now not saying i'm gonna do anything on this server, just simming a friends account, but seriously?

DeletedUser44027

Wow... I come here expecting a monument to me and this is what I get? :D

Seriously, though, I've encountered way too much of this, and not just from noobs, from pretty much everywhere. It saddens me :(

At least now I know your account so I can rim you! :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser32498

Well we did have a few noobs attacking but it's nothing we can't fix. We always need beginners in this game. Defense troops can easily be rebuilt.

DeletedUser33530

We need a facepalm smiley. He has one account but he is just simming with his friend here. Therefore search chalna and find the nub.

DeletedUser44027

We do. I should post something in the ideas section. Isn't that hard to add a new one with vbullitin, I don't think.

DeletedUser

i have my chalna account which is in 2 worlds, plus in katane for the paper, and this account where i log in every 8 hours, or if my alarm goes off.

DeletedUser3049

Omg i lolle'd so hard at this , i have tears in my eyes . Pls daveinator get more people in your alliance .... you need them badly . Actually just go ahead and merge with wreckless . Since you are such good buddies that after you lost hard the OP vs Elite you went crying to wreckless and told them to attack elite cause they are weakened ahahah . You can't even take defeat like a man .

Looking forward to seeing more reports .

DeletedUser32498

Omg i lolle'd so hard at this , i have tears in my eyes . Pls daveinator get more people in your alliance .... you need them badly . Actually just go ahead and merge with wreckless . Since you are such good buddies that after you lost hard the OP vs Elite you went crying to wreckless and told them to attack elite cause they are weakened ahahah . You can't even take defeat like a man .

Looking forward to seeing more reports .

That's kinda funny. Get outta here. We took quite a good many cities from Elite. Expecially cities that had full of support.

DeletedUser

Wait, what?! We lost the OP vs Elite?! Who are you talking to and who is feeding you this stupid information?
And last but not least, who cried to WI? Drupanu you still haven't answered my question on the other thread, how old are you small little angry boy? Your parents should have told you to be respectful to others and never lie...I can't find a single word in your collection of stupid comments with no meaning that has got any truth in it. Again I am asking you, how did we fail our OP again? I've got nothing to prove to you, but you seem to act like you have something to prove to us... You have proven yourself my friend...you have proved how low your intelect is and how bad you can lie.

Now go kiss Legion on the mouth and don't come back until you like it.
P.S. I've heard Legion wanted to delete account after the Ops this weekend and the merge with PK. Can't say for sure, but that's what we've heard...

DeletedUser3049

You took 1 city from colon the rest were either let go or the players didn't bother showing up at all hahahaa the only support that was sent was because of tripwires LOL .

You guys are funny , now take legion's town and i will be impressed . Also any noob can fight 2v1 ahahaha , ganging up on 2v1 and still acting like the victim on the forums saying that Elite also has alliances and other nonsense when you guys are 300 + vs 150 .

Not to mention how both of your alliances took members hahahaha from loser alliances , that merged into you like how many was it 6-7 alliances ? you guys would do anything to stay afloat ahahaha.

Did you cry hard for wreckless help , it's ok wreckless is here now son they brought lolipops for you guys .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

Lol, it's true. Every time anyone takes something from ELITE, Drupanu says the same thing: "we only actually wanted one, you did us a favor by taking the rest", lol. :p

DeletedUser

They didn't even get to take that "one", we took all we wanted. And if they are so inactive why keep them in the first place?

DeletedUser3049

They weren't inactive just only logged on once a day or less :) . Why didn't you take legions town bro ?

You took town's with 150 people vs around 4-6 people that are mostly isolated lol good job.

DeletedUser44027

Don't worry, we're just cutting off the arms and legs of ELITE before we get to the head :p
We'll get to legion eventually.

DeletedUser

Kudos to ZT they had a fairly successful op they won some battles and lost some But to say you did it all by your self is false bravado wreckless attacked some of the same targets.

Overall I consider that ELITE alliance did pretty good considering the massive amount of force that has been deployed against us.

You can come here all you want but when the odds are stacked in your favor. It takes a pompous person to claim they are wining when clearly you and wreckless have the advantage by active players and numbers. Most other alliance would have lost all 15 cities that where revolted .

When you play in easy mode don't go bragging about it.