Pnp who is dez jokers?

DeletedUser

anyone can take a few cities, winning hardly exists till the enemy is cowed or you have actually "won" (forced them to run to the rim, ghost, run to other alliances, etc.)

DeletedUser44027

Uh, sorry, but ZT didn't go for 15 cities. I believe they were targeting 5-6. Apparently their fakes were so good that you guys are still falling for them :p

DeletedUser

i find u guys so funny !!
elite u keep saying that the ops are bad ect and then ur saying that they need wreckless help!!
its a war game what ZT dont realise is when all the other major allainces are gone who is wrekckelss gonna turn on :p

jokes
elite u say that ZT is ganging up on udo u not have friends to hit back with ?? look at how many other allainces out there wrekcless and zt have hurt work with them
its called dipolmacy its a major part to the game!
dont say that ZT are playing easy mode because if they are you mkaing it easy mode for them make it harder challange them becasue they cant up your allaince skill level!!

im bashing all alliance here and as such wrekcless u should of taken elite solo why get ZT invovled :p

DeletedUser44027

Uh.... Why not?

Some ELITE said "WRECKLESS, take us yourselves without those ZT dogs help," lol. They call ELITE bad, and then tell us to solo them.

DeletedUser

Uh, sorry, but ZT didn't go for 15 cities. I believe they were targeting 5-6. Apparently their fakes were so good that you guys are still falling for them :p

LOL you trying to say they took all the cities they where going for ? they took 5 and had massive attack ( not fakes) on more or i wouldn't have so may BP for defending them so read your forum more.