Who`s the lucky guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i copyed his name in case he attempts to delete his post

along with some screen shots :D

my devious mind and hatred of being lied to :D

DeletedUser

dunno but if you keep this up you will get +reps in no time.

DeletedUser

1st time to see the "Welcome mod" thread getting spammed. It seems that the worst type of spammers came to this world and have no respect to mods too. In my opinion the mod of this world will SUFFER.

DeletedUser24357

this is the forum for the welcome mod, but haven't seen a mod yet :(

DeletedUser12571

Until a mod has been picked to run this show, you get us titans. :)

DeletedUser24357

Who are you? :p and what's taking so long getting a mod?!? This world needs to open already, especially since they haven't made an announcement that it won't be opening on time already.

DeletedUser12571

Who are you? :p and what's taking so long getting a mod?!? This world needs to open already, especially since they haven't made an announcement that it won't be opening on time already.
The world is on time for it's opening. Specific times aren't given because they are not known by any of us. Only the devs are aware of the time they plan on opening this world.

DeletedUser

Finally someone came to here. Your planning on staying here Equanimity or someone else is modding this?

DeletedUser12571

Well, you never know! Although I'm fairly certain someone else will mod this section. At least in the long run.

DeletedUser24357

This is great news, so what time was it scheduled to be released by, at the latest if it is on time for today?? Curious if you can tell that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.