Who`s winning this war?

DeletedUser22179

BDT everybody else is putting up a fight though

I dont think anybody is clearly winning as of yet

BDT has gotten rid of inactives, expanded in all directions, and taken several new cities and gained tons of BP

TNA has expanded south, taken several new cities, lost some incompetent players and BP

sadly though for Warlords they are being massacred, dozens of lost cities retreating loss of leaders.

GW mix of warlords and TNA

DeletedUser23516

I took a look at Grepomaps and it seems BDT shares a boarder with TNA, Warlords, and GW. Should be interesting.

DeletedUser

True also I've heard rumors on Omega that BDT is starting to crumble.

DeletedUser

Who's winning the war? I can provide the easy answer: SponsorPay, and whoever else gets royalties from purchases of gold.

DeletedUser23516

Get that from the same place that says Iran isn't trying to produce a nuclear weapon

lol

Lulz. As for your other post, I'm saying its going to interesting outside the normal interesting. So its going to be Super Interesting

DeletedUser

Wow!!! When I left this world BDT owned the centre of omega, now it looks like someone's grabbed them round the throat and their eye's are going to pop out of their head in oceans 63 and 45.

BDT (Blood dimmed tide) have been given some BDT (Beat down therapy)

Awaits KillerCat66 witty response...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22179

Wow!!! When I left this world BDT owned the centre of omega, now it looks like someone's grabbed them round the throat and their eye's are going to pop out of their head in oceans 63 and 45.

BDT (Blood dimmed tide) have been given some BDT (Beat down therapy)

Awaits KillerCat66 witty response...

It is not coming he quit awhile ago

DeletedUser22179

What a coward. Why didn't he just go on Vacation Mode like everyone else who gets attacked?

Because he was a coward and probably not knowingly a traitor.

You may not of known this Warlords but originally I was very against this war. Killercat pushed it he pushed very very hard. And he was very very good at it. He managed to rally support In our alliance and bash Warlords leaders at the same time. I kept up to save face (kC's that is) and because me and SCMG never really got along

I want to stop this war and I talked to KC about it several times to at least slow it down. I wanted to preserve the peace That No Cigar (warlords founder), Mastafoo (BDT founder) and I started. I warned that we were not ready I warned that it would be a war like no other I warned that he might hang for this. All proved true

Yet here we are what 2 months later and still fighting.

hows that for a history lesson.

Any way that is how this all started and that is how it will end. The destruction of allies> But witch ones?

DeletedUser

Because he was a coward and probably not knowingly a traitor.

Killercat pushed it he pushed very very hard. And he was very very good at it. He managed to rally support In our alliance and bash Warlords leaders at the same time. I kept up to save face (kC's that is) and because me and SCMG never really got along

I want to stop this war and I talked to KC about it several times to at least slow it down. I wanted to preserve the peace That No Cigar (warlords founder), Mastafoo (BDT founder) and I started. I warned that we were not ready I warned that it would be a war like no other I warned that he might hang for this. All proved true

Any way that is how this all started and that is how it will end. The destruction of allies> But witch ones?

Well I never spoke to you in game, only had contact with SCMG when he was leader of Hell Hounds, and can hardly remember No Cigar or Mastafoo. However you do raise some interesting points. The one's who seem to be most active on this forum are the one's least willing to fight, or so it seems.

KC66, CNoteG, and even me. We all like to talk trash, but not do much fighting, and compare that to the top ranked killers in Omega, they don't even seem to read these forums.