Who`s winning this war?

DeletedUser

You got everything right apart from the location and food lol

DeletedUser

You got everything right apart from the location and food lol

HAHAHA

About forum troll's.. That's why I never write here on the forum. I just read the posts and some times laugh. There is lots of things I would love to comment on, but the threads usually turn in too a thread with no content except insults.. Can be fun to read, but I see no reason to participate.

The comment here was fun though, and it has been interesting to hear some of what was going on earlier on.

DeletedUser

Gelinu that is what forums should be for. Not flaming or insulting IMO. Forums should be for communicating. People wouldn't like me as a moderator to forums because if someone started flaming I would close the thread or delete their post.

DeletedUser

Yup, and you guys behaving makes my job much easier.

Back on topic please.

Thane Badger

Phrourach
I can certainly confirm that Afinch approached me with offers of peace so that BDT could focus on attacking GW.

Who is winning the war?

It doesn't really work like that. The question is who is losing the war?

The answer to that is BDT and Titans. Absolutely no doubt about that.

As to the bigger picture of who will become the dominant alliance in the end, it seems to me that external factors have more relevance than anything that happens in the game.

Each alliance has a handfull of very significant players and a core of about 2 dozen. One of those players gets a new job, goes to college, gets grief from their family, or simply gets bored and it has more effect on their alliance than a month of conquests.

That's the reality of all your scheming and tactics. Who can hold their team together for the longest time and who can replace their top players when they quit.

At the start of this war BDT had a significantly larger proportion of those top players more like 20 than 5-10 and another 20 in the main core. Even their lower level players had more cities than the average middle 20 of other alliances.

But their team was built on poor foundations. Mostly they recruited quitters from defeated alliances. First from the alliances that Mentally Spartarded smashed up, Then from MS themselves, then from Spartan Order Union, then Bravehertz. They became an MRA of Losers.

Once their Napoleonic complex produced the enevitable reaction, the house of cards started to fall apart. Many players who were coerced to join or simply used BDT as a convenient safe house were exposed as vulnerable targets and fell like skittles.

Quite honestly our biggest problems were having enough capacity to take over their cities fast enough when their players quit after they got attacked one or twice.

The few top Titan rebirth players put up a far better fight before they eventually followed their big brothers into VM.

DeletedUser25164

can someone answer this please,
I gave Krugzers or something like that a bit of grief, was he conquered or what I can't find him

DeletedUser

And as for numbers, BDT has always been the smaller side, we chose to never have any sister alliances, and we cover(ed) a huge area, that's a fact, but we knew that from the start and there's no crying about it, it is what it is -

You talk about BDT as though you were there from the start, and didn't just jump on board as soon as your former alliance came under attack.

You are the A typical blood-dimmed tide player. Someone who was soon to be attacked by BDT (and their enemies) so you jumped on board. Luckily for you the likes of your GF Necia, and IndianaJones and Indy Jones all jumped with you, so you have some friends to keep you company and help defend yourself.

DeletedUser

You talk about BDT as though you were there from the start, and didn't just jump on board as soon as your former alliance came under attack.

You are the A typical blood-dimmed tide player. Someone who was soon to be attacked by BDT (and their enemies) so you jumped on board. Luckily for you the likes of your GF Necia, and IndianaJones and Indy Jones all jumped with you, so you have some friends to keep you company and help defend yourself.

Factually incorrect yet again buddy, laughably incorrect even - only thing you got right was Necia

DeletedUser

Factually incorrect yet again buddy, laughably incorrect even - only thing you got right was Necia

So you didn't join BDT at the end of December, the day before both Blood-Dimmed Tide and Warlords declared war on your old alliance The Spartan Order Union?

I remember it well, as it was one of the first incidents which caused friction between BDT and Warlords. As Warlords had all your cities claimed, but BDT still allowed you to join them.

Of course, if I am mistaken, and you were in fact a founder of blood dimmed tide, then I apologise.

DeletedUser

So you didn't join BDT at the end of December, the day before both Blood-Dimmed Tide and Warlords declared war on your old alliance The Spartan Order Union?

I remember it well, as it was one of the first incidents which caused friction between BDT and Warlords. As Warlords had all your cities claimed, but BDT still allowed you to join them.

Of course, if I am mistaken, and you were in fact a founder of blood dimmed tide, then I apologise.

I dont know what date it was but december sounds about right, i'd been in talks with huddo for a while about it and knew nothing about the attacks until i was taken into BDT the day before the attacks started - lucky me! guess they wanted me and decided to save me.
I'd decided to leave SOU because of disagreements with indianajones, which is why your first claim is so laughably incorrect.

You can look at the data on grepo-stats all you want, it still won't clue you in on what's going on lol.

DeletedUser

My first claim, was that you followed BDT protocol which dictates you must join them or die, and your reply seems to verify that belief. So i'm not sure why it is so laughable. Also huddo was on holiday for the 2 weeks prior to you joining blood-dimmed tide as he went away for Christmas so you couldn't have been talking for too long.

I don't need to check grepostats. Unlike your classmates, my friends scattered into many alliances, so I always know what is going on with BDT.

DeletedUser22834

Grimesy101? It's gotta be Cassady... why not just use your game name? What's the point in not doing so?

Seriously.... why the pseudonym?

Thane Badger

Phrourach
I hardly think that Cassady would waste his time in this forum.

Not his characater at all.

Also Cassady isn't the kind of person who refers to online gaming partners as "friends".... So I figure you are way off base.

I doubt the person trolling you here is from TNA at all.

We can get better results in the game. Even with your uncanny ability to predict the exact total of silver in a cave.

DeletedUser25164

Thane just drop it, maybe you are right but it could just be a coincidence after all it has happen to us all, well me any way, that our caves as drained with the exact amount that's in there

DeletedUser25164

there may possible be away but if there is I don't know, I'm not an expert on hacking games or hacking full stop

DeletedUser

Grimesy101? It's gotta be Cassady... why not just use your game name? What's the point in not doing so?
Seriously.... why the pseudonym?

I am using my game name. Unless someone can tell me otherwise, you can only sign up to the forum using your in game name.

Congratulations on painting that big red target on your chest.

DeletedUser

My first claim, was that you followed BDT protocol which dictates you must join them or die, and your reply seems to verify that belief. So i'm not sure why it is so laughable. Also huddo was on holiday for the 2 weeks prior to you joining blood-dimmed tide as he went away for Christmas so you couldn't have been talking for too long.

I don't need to check grepostats. Unlike your classmates, my friends scattered into many alliances, so I always know what is going on with BDT.

Oops just seen this got bored and stopped looking sad old me got a bit of time on my hands now.

I explained it was laughable as me and Indianajones certainly weren't friends at that time, luckily we got over that lol pair of sad a***s getting so annoyed over a game lol.

I was speaking to huddo a few weeks (not entirely sure how long or dates because i dont really care as it's not really important) before i joined but my invite came from Killercat because (i now know - thanks lol) huddo was on holiday, I was SOU before I joined and it was Warlords that targetted them in 64 But before I knew anything about that I approached BDT for membership, they didn't approach or threaten me 'join or die' (I know you didn't technically say that before you reply with that, but we all know that's what you meant), as i said i guess they saved me - turned out to be a good investment in opinion ;-p haha

Yep you certainly seem to know more about what was going on in BDT than I do/did, though considering some of the other stuff you have said i find it difficult to believe you - but at the end of the day what does it really matter as it makes no difference, try to enjoy the game for what it is and enjoy the current situation :) i'm guessing you've been waiting for it for a long time lol