Why cheating will destroy this wonderful game

DeletedUser2627

oh and if you took the time to read my reply, you would see i deliberately put in the wrong answer and was still locked out for 30 minutes

You deliberately put in the wrong answer and you complain of being locked out of the game?? That sonny, is your own fault.
Now if you are being locked out after repeatedly giving the correct math answer, and Captcha refuses to recognize it as correct and allow you to access the game...then you have a valid complaint and should send a support ticket the next time it happens.

Of course, with as slow as they answer the tickets, it might be next week before you get a reply.

DeletedUser

You know now that I think of it, cheaters are everywhere. Not just grepo. People are always looking for an easy way out. In every aspect of life people are looking for the easy way to win. It is a shame life has gone from how can I help others to how can I get all I want and more.

Anyway, I think instead of fussing about those who break rules or whatever, we need to enjoy the company of players from different backgrounds with different opinions.

Its really been that way since civilizations were first made.

DeletedUser32488

Well it seems they toned it down on how many times a captcha appears per day. Once they do it 10+ times per day I go play some other game.

DeletedUser

Well it seems they toned it down on how many times a captcha appears per day. Once they do it 10+ times per day I go play some other game.

Edit: my post was slightly rude. I shall rephrase:

BOOOOOHOOOOO WAAAAA WAAAAAAAA I'M A BABY AND NEED A NEW DIAPEEE!!!!!

DeletedUser23222

Okay - players. Listen up. These CAPTCHAs seem to be working. Without being specific I can happly report that the top two ranked players on a world appear to have been banned (permanently I hope) for botting - and I am certain the CAPTCHAs were an integral part of this action. Bravo INNO. These monstrous cheaters were impossible to beat fairly and they they paid the ultimate price for their dishonor. It has sent a chill down the backs of all the rest of those botting. If you won't stop cheating because it is the right thing to do - then do it because you are scared of getting cuaght - because it looks like you will. Most cheaters are just cowards inside.

This leaves me wondering why anyone would complain about CAPTCHAs at this point.

DeletedUser2627

This leaves me wondering why anyone would complain about CAPTCHAs at this point.
I have no problem with a random captcha popping up and taking an answer, then letting me get back to my game.

I have a huge problem with one popping up just as I log in and refusing to recognize 50+ correct answers in a row; or perhaps simply popping up over and over 50+ times in a row.....either of which effectively locks me out of playing til the captcha decides to let me.

And yes, they seem to target some players much more than others.....I know of at least three players on my world who insist they havent seen a single captcha yet, even though they claim to be online as long as me (15+hours a day); while I deal with an average over 20 captcha pop-ups a day with over 50 different ones each pop.

DeletedUser46911

you are right, however those that buy gold are also cheating in my view. Anyone can buy themselves to the top.
I understand of course that inno are a business not a charity, but there is a something a little unsavoury about those that get to the top by spending money.