Why did you choose your player Name?

DeletedUser

Hi Guys,

just adding a few threads i made in Gamma to try and spice your "busy" and absolutely "flat out" forum scedule on :p

I chose my name -

Ammonjerro

because it was the name of a really powerful sorceror in NWN2, and he sounded really kool. infact, im going to play that right now :p

I was Also know as Aristocrat - a greek word for power and might :p or something like that

DeletedUser2663

MetalCore - A sub genre of music emphasising on breakdowns and high speed rifts. This stuff is insane to go crazy and jump in a mosh pit to. got to love music you really can go crazy to !

DeletedUser

I got mine because I'm of Italian ancestry. Some of my friends used to call me Scotty the wop. I've been using it now for years.

DeletedUser5757

fdmfdm XD
its just twice fdm :)
and fdm is a nickname i used when i was small :p:p (for games)
it means something like
frank the master :p

DeletedUser

my name is becuase i love brooklyn,new york and the #21 was on a fortune cookie that i opened the same time i registered

DeletedUser

jjalsmelton, justin jenna abby leo and shaun melton, my family, we multi account, theres really 5 people playing the 1 account mwahahaha!

DeletedUser

Lolz...well I chose this nickname cause I like many films,but the best name to fit was Starkiller[I was also keeping it ingames xD] and the 101 is something very scientifical or maybe it shows something that I don't know :p but the reason I did it cause 2 of my friends kept it in Grepolis so I wanted to make it too...[I liked Starkiller367 but it looks like Starkiller101 looks better]

DeletedUser

my name is from quatsch, witch means crazy in german, wich are the neighbours of my country, didn't know how to spell it wen i started to play, so it became quatch :)

DeletedUser

My horse had just died when I joined. Normally I used his name. But Instead I used Caligula's horse who was a senetor though was later corected that I had misspelt it.

DeletedUser10984

It is my Initials + master + my clock in number at work.

DeletedUser13255

Kalaya is my RL name
..and Hads was already taken, doh!