Why did you choose your player Name?

DeletedUser

Your comments sometimes are just not interesting..Yeah we figured it out you are a super spy...Although you spread a lot of flase info_Or at least get a lot of false info.I would dare to say you are rumor collector...:p

what u mean in that ? :D :D rumors? ah I'm 100% sure that johnny 07's real owner left game and its new owner , if u meant that :D

DeletedUser

yeah hes a new owner (but for ages now) .. but so what?
why do you care?
why do you post about it?
why do you post at all ?

hmmm... lest I be seen as a troll like the ex-player above me I should now try to stay on topic.....
but er, I dont recall the source for my name on this game or others ... im sure other peeps like to pick something meaningful or specific but I dont really... any old account name will do for me, I conduct my communication with friends in my real name anyway, in all games.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19554

you meant to put zorbas right zordas and does seem wierd calling zordas instead of your name

DeletedUser

what u mean in that ? :D :D rumors? ah I'm 100% sure that johnny 07's real owner left game and its new owner , if u meant that :D

I mean many things..Not specifically about johnny..:p

DeletedUser

hey iwko ?

Don%27t_feed_the_trolls.jpg

;)
why did you choose your name bro?

DeletedUser

wow zordas u love to make self-portraits ? its great, u have talent of painting .

iwko many things like ?

DeletedUser

hey iwko ?

Don%27t_feed_the_trolls.jpg

;)
why did you choose your name bro?

Nice pic..;)

Well it is my nickname in RL...That is why.:) Not creative right..:D
If I could change my name now I would use one that is sooo cool.But can't say which.

Dambo:Trolling,trolls,trolls,trolling,troll...Blah,blah,blah....if you know what I mean? :p

DeletedUser

Nice pic..;)

Well it is my nickname in RL...That is why.:) Not creative right..:D
If I could change my name now I would use one that is sooo cool.But can't say which.

Dambo:Trolling,trolls,trolls,trolling,troll...Blah,blah,blah....if you know what I mean? :p

lol :D :D :D yes I told same to zordas :D he really has talent to draw self-pictures right ?

also u r talking that I'm spreading false info , can u tell me which 1 was false ?

DeletedUser6038

After trying a few other nicknames that were in use already I ended up with Zatoichi after the fictional movie character Zatoichi whom I was a fan of at the time ;)

DeletedUser

After trying a few other nicknames that were in use already I ended up with Zatoichi after the fictional movie character Zatoichi whom I was a fan of at the time ;)

its nice movie , but I don't like second movie of zatoichi .

DeletedUser6038

There are 29 Zatoichi movies, and about a hundred (I think) TV series episodes. I've seen the 28 movies but not the last one above ;)

DeletedUser

I don't like that . I like that 1 which poster u have on ur profile :D :D :D. I like its ending :D

DeletedUser16292

When I was making an xbox live account a few years back I needed a name...Chose bucephalus because he was the war horse of Alexander the Great and I needed the 92 cause bucephalus was already chosen. Most people just call me Buce or Buicy.

DeletedUser6038

I don't like that . I like that 1 which poster u have on ur profile :D :D :D. I like its ending :D

That is the 27th movie, and the first without the original actor ;)

A pretty good one I could say, recommended to the fans of the genre.

DeletedUser

I chose my name cuz I am fresh and of royalty... :p

Also I has just watched 1-4 seasons of freshprince of bel air, so now for all my online names i generally choose freshprince or something like it...

DeletedUser

Also I has just watched 1-4 seasons of freshprince of bel air, so now for all my online names i generally choose freshprince or something like it...
check out DJ Jazzy Jeff now :D.. still making his tunes, but I bet he wishes he had will's money ...