The alliance MS did not exist before that forum. I know because I read all of the pre-made threads as part of my area to keep an eye on. I also keep watch over new worlds as do the other Titans and that alliance was not there before that forum.
Thanks again for a well reasoned, well presented and understandable response. You can see why you feel the way you do and what you think, and even if there is anything I disagree with its nice for a mod to take the trouble of structuring themselves properly, rather than just resorting to the thing the inflammed this situation in the first place, namely the "Because i can" type reply.
I was not intending to reply again as I feel there is an impasse now that will not change, but I would like to point out that...
1) NOTHING- Apparently experienced players from phi, not so sure, but we will see
2) Black Flag- MRA, their leader seems a bit of a "keyboard ganster"
3) The Voices- Good old drunken pacifists from upsilon, reckon they can go far if they can withstand Idiots, (or MS now)
4) The Bad Company- decent average, too early to tell.
5) Shadow Warriors- Don't look that great
6) The Braveheart Elite- Most alliance which have Elite at the end of their name are MRAs, will prob fail
7) Made by IKEA- Weird name, no idea
8) Death Before Dishonor- A lot of smack talk by leader is hot air, will fail pretty soon IMO
9) Balkan Elite Group- These guys have a fairly limited recruitment option...
10)Mentally ed- New name for IDIOTS, took on a merge of no names (daizans alliance)
11)Game of Thrones- I dunno
12)Knights Templar- Will fail soon
...........this was posted on 21st July and was when the Idiots alliance changed its name to "MS" and was TWO WORLDS before this new forum and this censorship happened.
I only know about them as I play Chi and had members such as Muttzy join our team 2G4U after MS broke up.
I think whether or not it is perceived that this forum will not give an explanation from Adam a fair hearing it is still the right thing to do for him to be honest and make a genuine statement given his position in the heirarchy here and his apparent involvement in all this.
I think Jarp has been pretty candid and honest in admitting they were trying to stealthily advertise their new forum, perhaps Adam (I believe) can be equally as candid and admit that there has been a paperchase going on since then that ended up with the position we are in now.