Why the silence?

DeletedUser

The thing is, when you attacks OSG, you attack all their friends. ;)

But they have a Pact anyway so it doesn't matter.

And Corcyran are getting pounded by Aegis and The Renegades.

Since when? if anything Aegis is getting pounded by us! Renegades are a challenge, but we are not getting pounded...
We keep records of cities we have taken from both and lost to both and we have trashed Aegis. We are a tie with Renegades.

DeletedUser

LMAO.....i forgot about that....is he still sending you them so you don't attack him !! :D

Hehe. I haven't gotten some in a while. But I think it was quite right that I should get compensated for the losses my farming force suffered when killing his CS:cool:

DeletedUser

35 horsemen over the cost of all my troops. I gave you enough.

DeletedUser

Since when? if anything Aegis is getting pounded by us! Renegades are a challenge, but we are not getting pounded...
We keep records of cities we have taken from both and lost to both and we have trashed Aegis. We are a tie with Renegades.

Since the whole KOAN deal, you all haven't took too many cities since then. it may have something to do with the fact that you have all ran out of cities where we are isolated to take. you lot haven't made a proper attempt to come into any area not owned by you, you all sit where you are safe but you have made no real attempt to come into where we are safe, and you give up on attacks that prove a challenge for you all, no names mentioned but i can think of a few people you have given up on. also Eury going into VM hasn't helped you lot either

DeletedUser

Give me evidence Zambidis. That's the way it goes here. If you have no evidence, then you have nothing.

DeletedUser

Since the whole KOAN deal, you all haven't took too many cities since then. it may have something to do with the fact that you have all ran out of cities where we are isolated to take. you lot haven't made a proper attempt to come into any area not owned by you, you all sit where you are safe but you have made no real attempt to come into where we are safe, and you give up on attacks that prove a challenge for you all, no names mentioned but i can think of a few people you have given up on. also Eury going into VM hasn't helped you lot either

Yes we do have some of our top players in vacation mode, but we still have taken cities. As far as i know you have taken 4 cities since the KOAN accident. We have roughly take the same amount. And I will admit you are doing better, you have taken the same amount of cities in 1-2weeks that you took before since you started the war like what 2 months ago? But we haven't gotten "pounded". We have taken 6 times more cities from you than you have taken from us. And if you are going to argue that this is a lie, please don't argue ask me for proof and i will show you proof. Just don't start flaming. k? ;)

DeletedUser

well tell me how many cities you have took and kept that hasn't been in 36 or 26?

DeletedUser

Give me evidence Zambidis. That's the way it goes here. If you have no evidence, then you have nothing.

Ok you asked for it and here it is.

Aegis Losses to Corcyran League :
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en5/alliance/3778/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=5303&min_points=&max_points=
Now keep in mind that this doesn't include the cities we took from Aegis II and some of the players after the KOAN accident ( such as Prime Imperium, Steenlx and some more I can`t remember now )
Also i Would like you to look at how many of those cities are STILL Corcyran cities.

Corcyran League Losses to Aegis :
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en5/alliance/5303/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=3778&min_points=&max_points=
Look at how many of those cities are STILL Aegis cities. We have take like 5-6 back.

11 Cities to them and around 55-60 cities to us ( including Aegis 2 and after KOAN disaster )
Aegis 11 - 55/60 Corcyran League.
I don't call that being pounded.
And that score in most sports is called a thrashing. So in my opinion we are the one that pounded them.
Now Please stop flaming.

DeletedUser

Look at sparkz' post. Exclude the ones from Oceans 26 and 36.

And this isn't flaming.

DeletedUser

Ok you asked for it and here it is.

Aegis Losses to Corcyran League :
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en5/alliance/3778/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=5303&min_points=&max_points=
Now keep in mind that this doesn't include the cities we took from Aegis II and some of the players after the KOAN accident ( such as Prime Imperium, Steenlx and some more I can`t remember now )
Also i Would like you to look at how many of those cities are STILL Corcyran cities.

Corcyran League Losses to Aegis :
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en5/alliance/5303/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=3778&min_points=&max_points=
Look at how many of those cities are STILL Aegis cities. We have take like 5-6 back.

11 Cities to them and around 55-60 cities to us ( including Aegis 2 and after KOAN disaster )
Aegis 11 - 55/60 Corcyran League.
I don't call that being pounded.
And that score in most sports is called a thrashing. So in my opinion we are the one that pounded them.
Now Please stop flaming.

also can you tell us how many people you tried to recruit from us?
i can think of a few and to be fair don't deny it you tried to recruit me twice

DeletedUser

Why would we exclude it. We took their cities I don't see why I would exclude it.

DeletedUser

Yes after the KOAN thing we did recruit Aegis members but we only took one!
And do you want to know why we recruited Aegis members? Because they came to us asking us to stop attacking them, they hate their leadership in Aegis and dont like it there, They told us they would like to join us!

DeletedUser

see that's clear propaganda because if that was true then why would you only have gotten one member?
and why exclude them? because its shows how well you can take a city when it isnt surrounded by 15-20 of your members

DeletedUser

Propaganda or not a MRA alliance?
We didn't take them because we are not a MRA, We only take players that we can help, other than JD some were too far north to protect and the rest we didn't trust.
And dude the top of OC 26 was full with aegis cities when this war started. We just pushed you to far north almost to the border of 26. Where do you think we got those 55-60 cities from? out in ocea 77 or some other ocean? No it was from Ocean 26/36 we pushed you all the way to the borders. We just haven't pushed you out of the border.

DeletedUser

funny i dont recall 026 being a strong point for us, we had a few cities near the border that was it other than Prime, but you said people came running to YOU so MRA has nothing to do with it, if people ran to you why didnt you accept them?
i asked Eury the same thing and he didnt say he was rejecting them, but he was trying to take players to end the war, doesn't really make sense that

DeletedUser

funny i dont recall 026 being a strong point for us, we had a few cities near the border that was it other than Prime, but you said people came running to YOU so MRA has nothing to do with it, if people ran to you why didnt you accept them?
i asked Eury the same thing and he didnt say he was rejecting them, but he was trying to take players to end the war, doesn't really make sense that

You are not making sense. I just said some of the people that asked us were too far north. By to far north i mean middle of OC 35 and up. Why would we take them if they are so far. We only take people that are around us. Why would we take them if they cant help us and we cant help them? Its useless. We are not a refugee camp.
See we took JD because he was right next to us and we trusted him. I could have Biremes in his city in less than 2 hours. See JD can help us and we can help him. In fact he has helped, he has taken 2 Aegis cities. And when he needed support he got supported.
As for the rest that were close we just didn't trust them. We don't want to go over it again. We had a Aegis spy in our alliance, we don't want one again.

DeletedUser

we have hardly anyone in 035 either, but if thats true what you said then why did Eury try to recruit people in 25 and me for that matter? im mainly in 46 and he tried to recruit me, then someone else tried too, so explain that one.
also if you know the locations of these people so well tell me names

DeletedUser

This seems alot like another war.
One side requires the other

DeletedUser

Sorry i meant OC 25, and No such thing happened only 2 invitations were sent to Aegis members. JD and KOAN. After finding out what KOAN had done we kicked him. So its only JD. And if you say i am lying than prove it. I already proved 1 thing. Your turn.

This seems alot like another war.
One side requires the other

Man i understand he is loyal to his alliance and he supports it, but im just trying to make him understand that we are not getting "pounded". But he just doesnt stop.

Last edited by a moderator: