Why Thunder Gods are hypocritical shorts eaters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So from what I understand we are all fighting over a bunch of pixels that showed up on two alliances computer screens. We are then getting upset because we don't know how to read. Lastly if you can't distinguish the difference between two names you should just quit now.

DeletedUser

So from what I understand we are all fighting over a bunch of pixels that showed up on two alliances computer screens. We are then getting upset because we don't know how to read. Lastly if you can't distinguish the difference between two names you should just quit now.

Isn't that all the game is?
I think we started fighting about 24 hours after we got a screen full of pixels from FargoBear saying the NAP was being nullified in 24 hours.
This thread isn't so much about the fight, as it is about the lowly tactics employed, and the lying and denial that happened afterwards.

I suppose I *could* perhaps agree to the second part of your statement... But why didn't TW-S say that and admit it when the first thread on the imposter-leader fake-MM ?

Instead they tried to imply that we did it, and denied having anything to do with it. Oh well, w/e really....

DeletedUser

Isn't that all the game is?
I think we started fighting about 24 hours after we got a screen full of pixels from FargoBear saying the NAP was being nullified in 24 hours.
This thread isn't so much about the fight, as it is about the lowly tactics employed, and the lying and denial that happened afterwards.

I suppose I *could* perhaps agree to the second part of your statement... But why didn't TW-S say that and admit it when the first thread on the imposter-leader fake-MM ?

Instead they tried to imply that we did it, and denied having anything to do with it. Oh well, w/e really....

Man I'm sick and tired of this!
Why didn't MY ENEMY admit they did it?

Why not? Because no one owes you guys anything. I don't see why they had to admit it.

I don't know why such a big deal is being made out of this.
Someone did something underhanded yet deviously smart. It worked on your players.

You get upset because you have players lacking common sense and go out of your way to create a smear campaign. All the power to you.. this is P&P after all.

Do I agree with what was done? Yeah I do. I think it was genius. It was actually hilarious! I'm not part of the TW leadership but if an FtD member had done this I would have given him a freakin medal.

This is a war game people! Underhanded tactics are a part of war. War isn't about honour.. honour is a concept created by the weak to justify why they didn't think of something first. Honour in war is a Hollywood thing.

Now can we just get over this thread and get back to gaming and actually having some fun forum and P&P posts?

DeletedUser

The other funny thing is some TW-s actually read my mail and supported, i mean that just plain dumb.

DeletedUser

Yes, there were a few that were sent. That's what happens when you play dirty, but I doubt the amount sent really made a difference.

DeletedUser

Yeh we took a leaf out of your book.

Freaking book abuser! Give me that page back!

It's interesting to claim to have taken a leaf out of our book, i.e. to copy us. What happened to 'it are jokes for the lulz'? (I paraphrased :D)

Also.. imitation is the greatest form of flattery, so I guess we should be happy.. sorta maybe.

DeletedUser

Freaking book abuser! Give me that page back!

It's interesting to claim to have taken a leaf out of our book, i.e. to copy us. What happened to 'it are jokes for the lulz'? (I paraphrased :D)

Also.. imitation is the greatest form of flattery, so I guess we should be happy.. sorta maybe.

Your so delusional you need to have a sit down.

DeletedUser

Your so delusional you need to have a sit down.

Don't know about you.. but I generally don't type while standing up so done! :D

You said "Yeh we took a leaf out of your book." - which means to imitate.
'Imitation is the highest form of flattery' is a very commonly used quote.
imitation.gif

Whether or not it's true, ain't the point. I was simply making a joke which you decided to take literally.

What part of my post do you find delusional?

DeletedUser

Old thread and I am sure it has died. But since I saw my name being mentioned I feel that I must reply.

Actually the reason most people are dodging your replies is because they are unnecessarily long, not to mention been bulked up with useless and unnecessary words. You started this we finished this, Pick your chin up and get off forums.

The other funny thing is some TW-s actually read my mail and supported, i mean that just plain dumb.

You call others dumb for not being able to observe words and making mistakes and you yourself can not understand basic words in the English language and call them unnecessary. You also made the mistake of getting banned off the forums. Looks like you not only ate your own words of getting off the forums but you turned out to be a hypocrite.

-Gauntlet

DeletedUser

last post 03-20-2010, 05:50 AM
and attacking someone who is banned <golf clap>

Status
Not open for further replies.