Why Thunder Gods are hypocritical shorts eaters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The fact that you hung mibsmob out to dry during the whole ordeal.. as has been highlighted several times in this thread without apparent meaningful comment by your leadership should also be addressed before you get to play the game of 'Who has the most righteous booty?'.

Check page 9 of the other thread. This has been addressed there.

DeletedUser

Suggestion: You both stop doing it.

PERHAPS? Was that not...wise?

Was that not sensible?

What good is this doing atm?

I agree actually, I'm just hoping last post gets through, I don't think they realise this issue is doing as much damage to their own credibility as they think its doing to TW-Shadows.

DeletedUser

Check page 9 of the other thread. This has been addressed there.

Actually no its not, you've just decided it was ok, so did it anyway.

That isn't addressing the issue.

If I was mibs I'd still be furious.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree actually, I'm just hoping last post gets through, I don't think they realise this issue is doing as much damage to their own credibility as they think its doing to TW-Shadows.

I think it's a stupid tactic on both sides. There is no long term benefit of doing something like this as all it does is make you look desperate.

On the bright side, it's made the forum worth reading again for me lol. Another update to ye original post.

DeletedUser

true that. The two threads on this have been interesting....

DeletedUser

I don't seek any admission from you, I know you (TW-S) did it, i am not exactly a fan of MMs to opponent tribes, but i will keep maintaining that impersonating someone is way way lower than just an MM (you guys actually planned it, asked one of your friends from a separate server to come and create a fake account and then sent the MM)

The issue on MibsMob has been addressed by Levache on the other thread

I hate to say it, but you want this big admission from TW-Shadow that they did this awful thing to you... but you completely deny you've done something very similar.

We've had Mibsy do something very similar to us in the past.. we didn't run screaming and crying.

You'll get further with people by admitting what Jonny did was on the same level, while you maintain its not, you just come across as bitter and hypocritical.

The fact that you hung mibsmob out to dry during the whole ordeal.. as has been highlighted several times in this thread without apparent meaningful comment by your leadership should also be addressed before you get to play the game of 'Who has the most righteous booty?'.

DeletedUser

Yeah and I was exactly right wasn't I?

They arn't happy.. rightly so too.

From general consensus in our internal forum you can certainly say that again. We will not stand by Thunder Gods in this. They may not think what they did was lowly, but it took me quite a while to get the knife out of Kools back. They sealed their own fate and gods willing they will see the rim soon enough.

DeletedUser

This is not on the same level at all.

If your members fell for my MM from my account then lulz.
But you actually did it from a fake account impersonating me. 2 very different things.

DeletedUser

This is not on the same level at all.

If your members fell for my MM from my account then lulz.
But you actually did it from a fake account impersonating me. 2 very different things.

:rolleyes:

whatever helps you sleep at night... DONKEY THIEF!

DeletedUser

i think the most telling thing in all of this is that a bunch of the TG members use the word 'lulz' in their posts.

i have nothing but the utmost respect for 4channers and their kin

DeletedUser

Ok, so he may never have made a new account, but is there a consensus that making a tribe called "TW-Shadow " or something equally similar when he sent the message, before moving back to TG is any better?:rolleyes:

Go back to donkey theft:)

DeletedUser

I hate lulz, infact I hate most gargon, probably because I am a grumpy old man!!

I genuinely struggle to see how you can compare someone using a fake account with someone using there real account.

It sacks of desperation and trying to prove that what you did do wasn't that bad - If you do think that, then just have the balls to say it, some people say all is fair in love and war :D

But complaining about Jonny 'the donkey thief' Dixon - one of the main characters on the forum mailing you using his real account!!! Come on anyone who cant see it for what it was 'A JOKE' must be seriously deluded.

Anyone who fell for it has far bigger problems.

DeletedUser

i don't condone either of the actions, but both were done in the same vain and with the same intent. to act like one was way worse than the other is ridiculous.

DeletedUser829

I love how you don't get warnings for saying "Short eaters" but if I say "Small Private parts" i get warnings.

DeletedUser

I love how you don't get warnings for saying "Short eaters" but if I say "Small Private parts" i get warnings.

I don't think Bart Simpson ever told anyone to 'Eat his "Small Private parts"'. Surely, the shorts eating is in good humour. I mean, if mass mailing an alliance (with your alliance temporarily changed) to try and trick players into aiding the enemy and having an all-round miserable result is in good humour, than shorts eating is as well.

I suppose you'd consider me telling you to 'Go have a cow man!" to be as horrid.

It's interesting just how interesting Google finds this thread. :S

eatmyshorts-1.gif

I love you Christn. ;) Awesome job.
I love it when people make it so easy to make fun of them :p
<3 you too

DeletedUser

Let me point a few things out.

levache claims that a TW-S member used the same tactic as JonnyDixon and this makes it right. WRONG.

I am not here to defend what a TW-S member did nor does anyone else have to defend his actions.

If he did something dirty to you go take it up with him.

The fact remains that levache, JonnyDixon, and JOHNNIEK were not MAN enough to take it up with that player and choose to pick on an innocent woman whom JOHNNIEK befriended in this game and traded with.

Your hate of TW-S has stooped yourselves to new low I have never seen in an online community. You had to involve other players who had nothing to do with any of this.

What makes matters worse for TG alliance is that on these open forums your leadership backs up JonnyDixon's actions which just shows us that TG as an alliance is not backed up by good representatives or diplomatic minds needed to survive in a web-browser game community.

I myself had my own alliance in this game and I choose TW-S recently
NOT because of their high level of gaming.
NOT because of their good organization.
But because of their good gaming ethics and gaming morals.

I am an avid gamer who used to be big in the gaming community who later focused on high stakes poker to take gaming to new heights.

Games are meant to be fun and taken seriously by people who find them to be important to them. When you have players who bring in bad gaming ethics and morals they bring hatred with them.

If TG wants to fight TW-S because of hate so be it.

TW-S will continue to be successful and have fun no matter what ill feelings TG brings to the game. Believe me when I say this we are stronger; mentally and militarily. And I hate to sound cocky on the internet but believe me. We have more money ;)

-Gauntlet

DeletedUser

The fact remains that levache, JonnyDixon, and JOHNNIEK were not MAN enough to take it up with that player and choose to pick on an innocent woman whom JOHNNIEK befriended in this game and traded with.

I've asked Johnniek today about this and he says he never befriended her. I'd need some proof from TW-s to clarify if they were friends, just so I can get some clarification on this.

Your hate of TW-S has stooped yourselves to new low I have never seen in an online community. You had to involve other players who had nothing to do with any of this.

There is no hate for TW-s, I have a lot of respect for TW-s and it's players, I've played with many of them before on both sides in Tribalwars. Trust me, there is no hate, just a lot of angry people who have taken it upon themselves to damage TGs rep. Something i'm keen to fix. We enjoy playing alongside TW & DDW and having some fun on the P&P on the occasion too. That's what this game is all about, no?

Games are meant to be fun and taken seriously by people who find them to be important to them. When you have players who bring in bad gaming ethics and morals they bring hatred with them.

I couldn't agree more. One of my priorities for my alliance/tribes, whatever game has always been about having fun, enjoy yourself and make some new friends.

TW & TG have both let themselves down. Instead of continuing this debate, the matter should be dropped and we should move on. Whats done is done.

I don't condone this behaviour from TG and i'll try to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Reputaion means a lot to me. We've lost a lot of it. I am going to work on gaining some of that fun, trust and respect back as I am sure TW will in the Grep community, but it may take some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.