Why Thunder Gods are hypocritical shorts eaters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This game is a bit too defense orientated. It is almost impossible too overtake an active player. Watching the unfolding events is actually interesting, as it shows to what resorts each side is trying to reach to achieve conquering just 1 player. And I'd say its actually pretty genius methods. Dirty, but genius. Desperate situations call for desperate measures. May be you guys could even figure out a way to give the attackers an even advantage during this desperate fight. I'll watch and learn with interest as to how the events will unfold.

DeletedUser

I've asked Johnniek today about this and he says he never befriended her. I'd need some proof from TW-s to clarify if they were friends, just so I can get some clarification on this.
From my understanding they traded together and were on good terms up until revenge against TW-S turned into targeting an innocent member who was in-turn victimized.

I must add that if you wanted revenge against a player you go after said player. Not someone who wears the same tag as them and you label it as "revenge". All this does is create hatred amongst people who were not involved but were dragged into it because of the actions and choices of a few TG members.

When you take action against another member of a tribe that wears the same tag as the person who took action against you is an act of war. Taking action against the person that took action against you is retaliation and just in a war game. True it is a war game and I am not saying any of your member(s) actions were outside of the barriers of the game.

All I am saying is that their actions were out of hatred and an act of war against TW-S.

There is no hate for TW-s, I have a lot of respect for TW-s and it's players, I've played with many of them before on both sides in Tribalwars. Trust me, there is no hate, just a lot of angry people who have taken it upon themselves to damage TGs rep. Something i'm keen to fix. We enjoy playing alongside TW & DDW and having some fun on the P&P on the occasion too. That's what this game is all about, no?
I believe that every person can only talk for themselves. That being said although you may not have hatred towards TW-S and respect it's members. It is hard for me to believe your opinion of TW-S and it's members is shared by everyone in TG.

I respect players who are passionate when it comes to gaming. But when that passion turns into anger which leads to hatred that is when bridges get burnt, the seas turn red, and people are left bitter.

I couldn't agree more. One of my priorities for my alliance/tribes, whatever game has always been about having fun, enjoy yourself and make some new friends.

TW & TG have both let themselves down. Instead of continuing this debate, the matter should be dropped and we should move on. Whats done is done.

I don't condone this behaviour from TG and i'll try to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Reputaion means a lot to me. We've lost a lot of it. I am going to work on gaining some of that fun, trust and respect back as I am sure TW will in the Grep community, but it may take some time.
I respect and share your ideology of this game. Although I may have to add again that your views are not shared by everyone in TG.

I can not speak for all of TW-S, I can only speak for myself and my interactions with TG. On my island I had what I thought to be a friend whom I traded with and we attacked together. His name is Downie. We later choose alliances, I chose TW-S and he choose TG. Weeks pass... Within 24 hours after the NAP expired he swiftly decided to attack me on that island and ignored my messages asking why he choose this route.

But yet he still continued to spy me and was hostile to other TW-S members around him. I waited until today (5 days later) to start my assaults on him after I gave him adequate time to explain his actions if he choose to.

I don't give people a second chance but because I have respect for people I network with in the game I gave him the chance to apologize for his actions yet he didn't. The only conclusion that I can draw from this is that when he joined TG he all of a sudden had a hatred towards me because of the TAG I was wearing.

If he was brave enough he would have messaged me back and told me that he intends to conquer the entire island. I would respect a message like this. But no, bravery was not the route he choose. He found homage behind the words of cowardice. When a spy informed him of an assault on his cities that were planned on the TW-S forums over 200 TG navies were found at his harbor.

Do I hate him for this? No, if he wants to take responsibility for his actions that is his choice. The choices we make are viewed by our peers. And as history shows us when these views are not shared by the masses they turn into ideas which later result in action.

An action that is just and deserving.

Now let me ask you.
Do you want to be a man who hides behind your tribe when you pick a fight?
Do you want to resort to using spies to overcome challenges?
Do you believe that dishonesty and trickery dishonors you and diminishes you as a person?

From what I seen from TW-S leadership is that they are forgiving even after the disrespect shown by JonnyDixon which I believe is TG leadership. I can not speak for TW-S leadership I am merely a member. All I can say is that if they do take your word on improving relationships between TG and TW-S, I hope you do not not made fools out of them. Because if you do I am sure there would be a lot of members like me coming out of the wood work and fighting for the honorable tribe.

-Gauntlet

DeletedUser

I believe that every person can only talk for themselves. That being said although you may not have hatred towards TW-S and respect it's members. It is hard for me to believe your opinion of TW-S and it's members is shared by everyone in TG.

From what I seen from TW-S leadership is that they are forgiving even after the disrespect shown by JonnyDixon which I believe is TG leadership. I can not speak for TW-S leadership I am merely a member. All I can say is that if they do take your word on improving relationships between TG and TW-S, I hope you do not not made fools out of them. Because if you do I am sure there would be a lot of members like me coming out of the wood work and fighting for the honorable tribe.

-Gauntlet

I have no beef with TW-Shadow or their leaders, I get along with a lot of their players really. Its a game, were supposed to have fun.

That being said I DO have beef with DDW. I dont think highly of a few of their members due to things they've said in the past, and MDshare especially comes off very bad.

Do some of the people in my alliance due to the things they say? Sure, but I suppose Im a little more tolerant because I talk to them daily. I dont really respect a few players in my alliance, but oh well, cant like em all right?

DeletedUser

From my understanding they traded together and were on good terms up until revenge against TW-S turned into targeting an innocent member who was in-turn victimized.

at they are forgiving even after the disrespect shown by JonnyDixon which I believe is TG leadership. I can not speak for TW-S leadership I am merely a member. All I can say is that if they do take your word on improving relationships between TG and TW-S, I hope you do not not made fools out of them. Because if you do I am sure there would be a lot of members like me coming out of the wood work and fighting for the honorable tribe.

-Gauntlet

Trading resources together? Innocent? Victimized?
Here is a thread for you:
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=3271
TW-S has conquered 2,3,4 of our *totally innocent* members since the NAP came off? You make no sense.

As to 'forgiving' 'disrespect', your leadership etc has much more of this to do than JonnyDixon... First using the dirty fake-leader-MM trick, then publicly denying it (lying).

As to word on improving relations with TW-S, there will be none of that. We do not exist to appease you, we are at war.

DeletedUser

I was not party to the discussion but I think I've managed to grasp the situation better than you have. As I understand it, attacking players after an NAP is dissolved is nothing special.. in fact, that's the only logical conclusion to a NAP. What made the situation special was that the Thunder Gods player seemingly 'made friends' with the TWS player before backstabbing them. The *innocent* members who were conquered by TWS were not befriended beforehand and than backstabbed. Therein lies the distinction.

Now, I'm not saying backstabbing is a despicable act or anything of the sort. It's part and parcel of the game. One should never place complete trust in players not from their own alliance.

Feel free to correct me if you think I'm wrong of course.

• As to 'forgiving' 'disrespect', your leadership etc has much more of this to do than JonnyDixon... First using the dirty fake-leader-MM trick, then publicly denying it (lying).
As far as I know, no one in TWS leadership orchestrated the Mass Mail. Nor did anyone in TWS leadership create a new account. Nor did anyone in TWS leadership say that the 'tactic' (i use the term loosely) was appropriate.

On the other hand, JonnyDixon, who is lets see now.. "Head Recruiter"(?) for Thunder Gods Mass Mailed players in an attempt to exploit those who were too 'silly', unfamiliar with world forums, or half asleep. Levache.. what role do you have in Thunder Gods again? Anyway, so JonnyDixon commits the act and levache supports it whole heartedly. Kudos to you for 'not denying' what you did although doing it to begin with is hardly something to be proud of.

I'll recap. TWS leadership neither organised, nor committed the act in question. Thunder Gods leaders organised, committed and support the act in question. </end recap>

We are? Okay, but that means no Christmas cards for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On the other hand, JonnyDixon, who is lets see now.. "Head Recruiter"(?) for Thunder Gods Mass Mailed players in an attempt to exploit those who were too 'silly', unfamiliar with world forums, or half asleep. Levache.. what role do you have in Thunder Gods again? Anyway, so JonnyDixon commits the act and levache supports it whole heartedly. Kudos to you for 'not denying' what you did although doing it to begin with is hardly something to be proud of.

I'll recap. TWS leadership neither organised, nor committed the act in question. Thunder Gods leaders organised, committed and support the act in question. </end recap>

JonnyDixon was interested in antagonizing all those who did know of him, and were behind TW-S's original fake-account fake-leader fake-MM, an ironic way of informing you that you've been exposed. He thought of it, and this was his rationale, and I authorized him to do so. I can see in retrospect now, this was a bad idea, as *some people* could actually interpret it as "an attempt to exploit those to 'silly', unfamiliar with world forums, or half asleep".

My role is: Supreme Producer, Archiver, and Collector of Fail Mail

I'll recap. TW-S membership/mid-level leadership organised the act in question. All levels of TW-S leadership then publicly denied it. The accusation was later proven true and admitted to.
In contrast, Thunder Gods leaders have carried out, and are honest about, the MMing that they have done.

I'll try and remember to send you a Christmas card ;)

DeletedUser

i think the most telling thing in all of this is that a bunch of the TG members use the word 'lulz' in their posts.

i have nothing but the utmost respect for 4channers and their kin

What the hell is 4channers and there kin?!

The fact remains that levache, JonnyDixon, and JOHNNIEK were not MAN enough to take it up with that player and choose to pick on an innocent woman whom JOHNNIEK befriended in this game and traded with.

Wow your pathetic this is a game, why would we not take a city just because it was a woman, she wasn't innocent no one is, this is a game you attack who you wish, Do you really want me to be as pathetic as you.. Lets see hmmm

"Tw-s are so low they stooped down and conquered a innocent 13 year old boy, i pray for him before i sleep this is awefull what has he ever done to deserve this."

I refer a phrase to you, Mountains out of Molehills.

DeletedUser

Wow your pathetic this is a game, why would we not take a city just because it was a woman, she wasn't innocent no one is, this is a game you attack who you wish, Do you really want me to be as pathetic as you.. Lets see hmmm

"Tw-s are so low they stooped down and conquered a innocent 13 year old boy, i pray for him before i sleep this is awefull what has he ever done to deserve this."

The point he was making is not that she's a woman.. it's that JohnnieK had made friends with her and they were trading with each other and all that before backstabbing her.

DeletedUser

The point he was making is not that she's a woman.. it's that JohnnieK had made friends with her and they were trading with each other and all that before backstabbing her.

No i think you will find the point he was making in the last 2 of his posts is that

Rose was an innocent women.

Which in my point of view and everybody else, is totally irrelevant.

Edit: Touched a nerve.

Also i used to respect you as you did some interesting and funny posts, but then you joined TW-S for good i noticed in irc you gave out our irc info. Good work chap.

DeletedUser

No i think you will find the point he was making in the last 2 of his posts is that

Rose was an innocent women.

Which in my point of view and everybody else, is totally irrelevant.

Edit: Touched a nerve.

Also i used to respect you as you did some interesting and funny posts, but then you joined TW-S for good i noticed in irc you gave out our irc info. Good work chap.

1. Again, his point wasn't that she a woman.
2. Woman not women.
3. I said I had your IRC info but I didn't give it away.

DeletedUser

If you read my post again you will see I refer to a female as a woman and a male as a man. I even referred to you as a man in my post. In the future do you want me to not make that reference towards you?

Several of my esteemed colleagues in TW-S have already corrected you and I do not want to make a post repeating them. Insulting players and calling them "pathetic" gets you no where. I will let others do the judging as I will not involve myself in the mud-slinging.

-Gauntlet

DeletedUser

If you read my post again you will see I refer to a female as a woman and a male as a man. I even referred to you as a man in my post. In the future do you want me to not make that reference towards you?

Several of my esteemed colleagues in TW-S have already corrected you and I do not want to make a post repeating them. Insulting players and calling them "pathetic" gets you no where. I will let others do the judging as I will not involve myself in the mud-slinging.

-Gauntlet

"I will not involve myself in the mud-slinging"

from what it seems to me, you started it. I am surprised you haven't been warned by the mods, if not banned.

The fact remains that levache, JonnyDixon, and JOHNNIEK were not MAN enough to take it up with that player and choose to pick on an innocent woman whom JOHNNIEK befriended in this game and traded with.

DeletedUser

"I will not involve myself in the mud-slinging"

from what it seems to me, you started it. I am surprised you haven't been warned by the mods, if not banned.
If you have a problem with my posts then by all means take it up with the mods. No one is stopping you. But please as a personal request stop the finger pointing as it looks childish.

As to whom started it you may want to rethink why am I even posting in this thread.

TG players have dodged most of my statements in this thread and I don't blame them since I only speak the truth and have nothing to hide on the forums.

-Gauntlet

DeletedUser

If you have a problem with my posts then by all means take it up with the mods. No one is stopping you. But please as a personal request stop the finger pointing as it looks childish.

i can't be arsed :p

As to whom started it you may want to rethink why am I even posting in this thread.

TG players have dodged most of my statements in this thread and I don't blame them since I only speak the truth and have nothing to hide on the forums.

i can't be bothered replying to players using foul language. But then, thats just me.

DeletedUser

Whats the problem

Ok I just want to say that no one should be getting mad over a game, let alone an attack in a...COMBAT GAME

The whole anger over both TW-Shadows and Thunder God's (just so you know you have an amazing theme song by Sabaton, Thunder Gods) imitation of ranking members and the resulting messages doesnt make sense either. As Sun Tzu said "all warfare is based on deception" so both sides should be commended for thinking outside the box.

One last statement:
All's fair in love and war
And i LOVE WAR

-Thus Spake Sanders242

DeletedUser

@Gaunt & Dark

How oblivious can you guys get, dont you read what i type.
Gaunt you referd to rose as a innocent woman. What the hell is all that about she is a woman okay... That changes nothing, And the innocence part, there is nothing to be innocent about this is a war game, Deal with it. You are wrong for using them words to make it out as if it was wrong to attack an ''innocent woman'' That is irrelevant and Dark just stop replying you have no leg to stand on.

DeletedUser

-Gauntlet

Actually the reason most people are dodging your replies is because they are unnecessarily long, not to mention been bulked up with useless and unnecessary words. You started this we finished this, Pick your chin up and get off forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.