will grepolympics ruin this server?

DeletedUser23986

Both answers are correct. As I said, Gold is a replacement for activity. (imo)

If you use gold and are online 1 hours, you'll get just as much laurels as you are online 3 hours without gold.

This isn't accurate, and this isn't the opinion of innogames or every other mod. It's just mine. Keep that in mind. ;)

That(gold as replacement for activity) is keeping in mind you can buy slots for gold. I don't have any objection to that. But you can compete again(probably infinite times), so then, you can have infinite laurels, and hence as much pop as your cities can accomodate.

edit:
Yup, reported. :)
Any idea if it could be solved before next attempt?

DeletedUser

Why can't i play grepolympics on this server???? I want to use money to win nowwwwww

DeletedUser8790

I hear no olympics here this year,,,,

WhAa.. Wuharr..

DeletedUser

the game is safe for everyone!

:)))))))))))

happy days of demanding our way to the top are upon us!!!

DeletedUser

Both answers are correct. As I said, Gold is a replacement for activity. (imo)

If you use gold and are online 1 hours, you'll get just as much laurels as you are online 3 hours without gold.

This isn't accurate, and this isn't the opinion of innogames or every other mod. It's just mine. Keep that in mind. ;)
Yeah, the hours do get ridiculous though. Impossible almost. If we take your estimate,(I know it's not exact) and say that a gold player plays 8 hrs a day. A non gold user would have to play 24 hours a day.
I don't know how you pulled it off J :p

DeletedUser

Looks like grepoolympics is excluded from this server, understandable.

DeletedUser32498

I was really thinking. It costs units to train. I don't think it's even a good idea to participate in grepolympics this early because you would need the population to build cities not spend population only to waste it. So grepolympics is excluded probably because of this fact.

DeletedUser

maybe they excluded it because they know that giving you 5000 of each resource every 4 hours for the first month would absolutely kill the game. not to mention ridiculous attack and defense bonuses for the biggest spenders.

DeletedUser

well, get ready to be hit with full nukes from gold users the second beginner protection is over everyone

edit: full nukes with 20% extra attack power and if you try to fight back they'll have 100% extra defense. free to play though :)))))

DeletedUser

i just keep asking myself,where grepo will make the atomic premium bomb.im looking over the map,see a player whos name is not pretty,push the buttom and he or she is rimmed.ofc,u will pay 5000l gold for that but,hey,who cares.and if u think u can buy for the same 5000k gold the antiatomic premium bomb,things couldnt be better.this is really interesting times.
ps.if gw users will start talking about my grammar,i only can say one thing.shut up my little ones,my grammar sucks.

DeletedUser

Wow, really inno? Just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower.
At least you made your priorities clear- Money matters, not your players.

DeletedUser

speaking of money - if we conquer cities that paid for the 300 population boost, do we get to keep the 300 population boost?

please please please

DeletedUser

Wouldn't it technically be a con if they don't let us keep it?

DeletedUser

I can't tell if you're saying they are conning me, the conquer, if I can't keep it, or if they are cunning me, the defender, if I can't keep it.

I'd go with the second.

DeletedUser38224

Wow, really inno? Just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower.
At least you made your priorities clear- Money matters, not your players.

Inno are a business, so yes, money is priority.

DeletedUser

whatever. but do we get to keep the 300 population or not?

DeletedUser

Not gonna lie

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND GREPOLYMPICS

Apologies for the capitals.

DeletedUser23986

speaking of money - if we conquer cities that paid for the 300 population boost, do we get to keep the 300 population boost?

please please please

no, you can't keep it, because it is the same as daily reward, so it gets lost.