woah

DeletedUser

hey guys, been a while since i last visited this forum. back then Lynx was still number 1 so can anyone tell me what exactly happened to them? Im Restrained btw, i was part of lynx when it first started :D

PS: oh and can anyone tell me what happened to Confederate States in Xi?

DeletedUser

Lynx was plagued with inactives. They started sooo many wars with almost every alliance they could find. As alliances like BLACK SEA were getting destroyed by Lynx, D3TH, Defiled Forest, The Unknown (now gone) and Brotherhood Of Justice got tired of Lynx's threats, and took the fight to them. This allowed BLACK SEA to get back on their feet, and fight back as well. Right at the start of that, the leadership decided it was a good time to go VM. The rest is history... it wasn't much of a fight, Lynx went down rather easily.

The few good members that remained split to various alliances, Mostly D3TH, BLACK SEA, & Defiled Forest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is. Lynx had every opportunity/ability to be the top alliance for a long time. But, it was the leadership that was the fall of Lynx. If they weren't so arrogant, thinking they were unstoppable, they could have gone so much further. But, they started wars with everyone, and everyone fought back! Then it was all too much, so the leaders quit, hit the VM button... :(

Now BLACK SEA, the original MRA of Omicron, is the only original core alliance still standing. For now. But Defiled Forest was there from almost the beginning, and they're still there as well. (They were a top ranked alliance when I started D3TH). Other than that, most have been formed from mergers of some sort.

Why did you leave?

DeletedUser

Indeed BS were pre made so therefore cannot be classed as a MRA but they did have the whole placed fooled at first. Due to their size everybody thought they were a MRA and thought they would be an easy kill. That was until people started to attack them and soon found they had nothing returning from their attacks.

By far the most surprising factor of this world was BS (the so called MRA) ability to smash their enemies. I think at the very start of the this world they were in wars with 4-5 top alliances while I was still trying to teach our new guys the difference between a slinger and an archer. Untouchable at the top of the DBP and third (miles ahead of fourth) in the ABP should tell anybody that this is an elite fighting force.

DeletedUser

True, but how many BLACK SEA's were there in the beginning, 3?

And Lynx had them beat! They were spiraling downwards, losing cities left and right. It wasn't til the alliances to the West stepped up against Lynx that BS could breathe again and rebuild and fight back.

Had we left well enough alone for a couple more weeks, there might not be a BS now.

DeletedUser

No that's not exactly what happened in the start there was 4 (well 3 and a half) BS alliances, lynx attacked them and got their asses hand to them. They quickly changed their mind and ask BS for a pact. Due to the fact BS were in wars on all sides they took the pact.

Then TU declared war on BS and we took a lot of isolated cities behind our lines. We then began to push in to ocean 55 where maelstrom and DOWE joined our side. It was only then that lynx broke their pact with BS and began to attack them again. So not to burst you bubble but BS kicked Lynx *** long before you guys did, the only difference been when BS done it all their top players were active ;)

DeletedUser

Lynx attacked every allaince close to my former allaince The Myrmidons(merged with Greek Empire)Were being hit by them hard but we got some citys from um by are hard work, they were beaten up badly, by so many allaince they just crumbled.

DeletedUser

I think by this time i joined this game :p I saw these from far end i believe. When i joined, D3th and BS were fighting Lynx and so many Pacts were made at this time by D3th to keep their focus on Lynx. But right after the fall of Lynx most of the pacts were broken off.

DeletedUser17104

For the most part Murt is right -

Lynx did actually ask for a PACT with BS onece they found out they were tougher than they looked on paper.

But DOWE did not join the battle until Lynx joined in the second time. Prior to that I think the people fighting BS were TU, Storm, The Hegemony (part I), Disciples of Hades, and Alpha.

DeletedUser

Woah!!!! I dont see some of these alliance at all Storm or Disciples of Hades

DeletedUser

Storm was an old one, it lasted about a month, then something happened, same with disiples of Hades, don't know what happened to them.

DeletedUser

STORM, THE HIVE, and Disciples of Hades merged into Maelstrom. DoH was renamed as Maelstrom Academy.

DeletedUser

Well, I was in The Confederate States in Xi, but quit as they began to lose focus when OKCAdonis left.

DeletedUser

STORM actuall was spread through too many oceans, I linked them with my alliance, and then it grew too large as I recruited, then we split in half, STORM became part of MAELSTROM HADES academy, then eventually just became maelstrom, and my half became ROUND TABLE, now known as Defiled Forest South.

DeletedUser

I can only speak for my own ocean (56). I used to be in an alliance called LIONS CLUB. We were the top in our ocean. One of our members was attacked by BLACK SEA (one of the 4 at the time) so we counter-attacked. After a while this kind of grew into a war. We were hammering BS, mainly because they only had a few cities in our ocean, but anyway.

Then my aliance started losing ranks, and our leader became inactive, so I joined Alpha. At the time Alpha was at war with BS. Bearing in mind however, that Omicron was pretty new at that time, with the rank 1 player (Ford Prefect I think) only having 7 or 8 cities, so there were few ops and things. I believe the Hegemony was in the war as well, and probably a few other aliances. I'm not quite sure what happened after that, but.. yeah.

DeletedUser

This is where we are right now

Red Alliance:
Alpha
Alpha Academy
Defiled Forest
Defiled Forest South
Defiled Forest West
D3TH
D3ATH

Green Alliance:
Black Sea
The Unit
The Astronauts - Unit
Malestorm
Malestorm Academy
Red Dragon Reclaimers

Neutral / White Alliances:
Greek Empire
Greek Empire Academy
Blood of Death
Brotherhood of Justice

This is the world that i know off... If i am missing something then post it please