World at war

DeletedUser

Welcome to lambda, when daily blood shed makes our rivers flow red.

From what i seen and heard This is a new war. North vs South!!!

The war will expand to North vs south including theses alliances.

Infectious State
IMPERIUM
IMPERIUM of Hekate
JUGGERNAUT
Infectious Symptoms
Infectious Virus
COLOSSUS

vs

KNIGHTS OF FREEDOM - I Respect these guys even tho they started this war with SW
Stormlight Empire - What can i say
Order of Chaos - Dont know you but welcome
Myriad
Apollo 64 - Left?? Right?? make a decision
Twisted Warriors - scared little kids that got bullied by OoC
Beginnings - yes i know your sending defense

Gone neutral:
Delian League Brothers

Dont be shy if your part of this war i will be happy to add you to the list.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only question i got is did KoF ask for help or did the others feel threatened by us from oceans away???????

DeletedUser

Nice Name

Glad to see you still are using that name so people dont realize who you are.

DeletedUser16508

KOF didn't ask for help... Its like asking, did IS ask Imperium for help or bullied them... People have their own thoughts and agenda... And its their right to fight for balance here in lambda...

DeletedUser16508

And its nice to know that not all people are only for the winning team or the easy way... We love to be underdogs too...

DeletedUser

Lets be truthful here Infectious and Imperium have been allies since TGE days. I was accually surprised they wanted to join in the war vs KI. I have never bullied anyone to go left or to go right. I only asked the question if KoF asked for help or not.. And about the bullying was directed at the information that at one point while mary and mark where leading Apollo KI threaten them to join the war or suffer at your hands.

I would love to see once we go offensive on your allies if you will even lift a finger to help them... Now that is yet to be seen.

(My opinion is that KoF will not defend but i been surprised before)

DeletedUser

And its nice to know that not all people are only for the winning team or the easy way... We love to be underdogs too...
It's not was easy way for Infection to become what is now.
KoF is using their new allies just to protect themselves from IS, and as canon meat and those allies will understand that sooner or later.

DeletedUser

Then again lets be reasonable here... as far as you know you only make guesses, assumptions, you're saying that KoF asked for help, when we ourselves the DLB never ask to give help or not, we joined because we felt a sense of territory, if i really didn't care about what happen to my ocean or not then i wouldn't have declared war on IS r any of the others such as IMPERIUM, and JUGGERNAUT. A bird defends her/his nest because there's an intruder i feel the same way as the bird does.

DeletedUser16508

I think you were misinformed... KI bullied apollo... but its rather an ally asking for help... we are not out to ask payment for help rendered but when we were needed we also helped our allies small or big... but what is the true essence of an ally? Its simple i think, help when 1 needed... And when a leader misinforms his members and not telling the real score or story... you cannot be called an ally if you watch your allies fall without even asking, do you need any help? If you sent numerous communication which remained unanswered... I think it will make you think that somebody has changed sides which always a possibility.... It was Myrmar that made KI look bad under his leadership in fairness to the current leadership of Apollo 64.... And IS further took advantage of it... Well its been part of IS arsenal to play mind games.... And the phrase, all the top 10 alliance together and the war is over... Thats the sales talk of IS.... of getting people to work with them.... And its always the easy way out if you ally yourself to the strongest alliance in lambda... But some alliances chose to make a stand, play this game, and have fun.... which is suppose to be the essence of grepolis....

DeletedUser16508

But before they joined the fun... personally i have forewarned them... IS is a different breed of opponent they have face.... And they will have to discover and face them 1 day...

DeletedUser16508

With issues that we cant send help or support... is another lie... we do support our allies.... and we have our own protocol on how to send support... just like the IS muppets... They send support to their bosses... And IS, they say they despised spying but they got sources aka spy every... have come to accept that.... but if they are the one being spied or tried infiltrated they dont like it....

DeletedUser18514

Guys I don't understand what's your point with this stories? KI bullied Apollo,and what then? Did KI bullied us to join this war? NO! What's your goal with that stories? You want from us to stop hitting IS,or what?

Dewil 94

DeletedUser

I wont deny that Im sad at what happened to Apollo,

Myrmar isn't totally to blame, he was always a weak leader and was always ready for the gentle road. I had huge work pressures and got a trapped nerve in my neck as a bonus !! - which I still have - that means I am now on nerve suppressants that quite literally make me fall asleep at the drop of a hat if the circumstances are right.

KI and SW were kind enough to help us balance the field against one of IS bully boys previous allies (9th Legion) who used exactly the same tactics of targetting one or two people in the hope of making them quit when they decided to target us. They also love their spies and loved to play mind games and false diplomacy wherever possible to stretch out any and all advantage. I used my personal connections in this game and friends I have made in other worlds to get Apollo some help to make up the imbalance created by us fighting a team twice our size for 10 weeks while we also had enemies and teams we were against within out borders in 64 that meant we had internal issues as well. The moment KI and SW helped even things up with only a few of their team actually attacking we immediately destroyed 9th legion in a couple of weeks, to the extent they all went VM, quit or ran behind your skirts at IS in the hope of reprieve and are still your sheep to this day.

I made a priomise to my friends that if they ever needed us we would do our bit, unfortunately their initial attacks on you guys were whilst we were tied up with other things but Myriad had already joined us totally and we setup an academy together, Juggernaut were also our allies with a view of attacking you long term.

I got busy, issued orders for Myrmar and Mystic (who would have followed Myrmar into a fiery pit at that time, but that doesnt need further discussion here) on joining KI and co and then within 4 weeks it all fell apart, Myrmar must of got scared and certainly didnt did a U-turn on what was always Apollo thinking. The only reason you are having an easy ride with us is because Myriad and co did such a good job of breaking us up for the few weeks we were wrongly allied with you. The shock of our comrades turning on us like that basically broke the heart of alot of my crew, me included, but we are getting it back slowly and whilst I am under no illusion that your team is bigger and more bullish I can just take heart that I have some of my friends back and I can hold my head up high that I helped form a crew of first timer misfits into a pretty potent force for a while.

And I never pretended to be some great mighty force while I was doing it either.

J.

Oh and heres a screenshot to prove that I tell the truth, you only got Sashimi because I had sent all the forces home that would have easily withstood your last couple of attacks, totally my fault for not checking the timings earlier.

badtiming.jpg

DeletedUser

LOL

Good reminder of our beginnings Soph.

I have no qualm with you, and in fairness Sokm is a good player, I just dont like the tactic of forcing people to quit.

Thats it really, I have been accused of cowardice in the past because i dont go full steam into battle at the drop of a hat, but its because I appreciate that some members of my team dont want to play like that and I dont always have the heart to kick em out. Scotzman does as do other good leaders, which is why Im probably apoor one, but I respect that others play differently and are perhaps paying for the privilege - so who am i to determine their every right.

J.

DeletedUser

Well we all make mistakes so i agree with you. thanks for clearing it up though.

DeletedUser

Ya i sent a 2nd cs as a surprise........... soooooooo suprise!!!!!!! :)

Sorry taking one city from one player then another off another is a slow process.

But about forcing people to quit... i resent that ... if your alliance can not help you when you have 20+ cities then your in the wrong alliance.

Yes you can sim in the game but i suggest to play sim city or sim family or what ever other sim game you want to play. :pro: it means WAR :eek: if we let you breath and you come back (seljak). Look at him we got him down to 19 cities then now look at him.

Anyways this is my last post for a while i got to attend to the war, as a leader i must show an example.

DeletedUser

I think you were misinformed... KI bullied apollo... but its rather an ally asking for help... we are not out to ask payment for help rendered but when we were needed we also helped our allies small or big... but what is the true essence of an ally? Its simple i think, help when 1 needed... And when a leader misinforms his members and not telling the real score or story... you cannot be called an ally if you watch your allies fall without even asking, do you need any help? If you sent numerous communication which remained unanswered... I think it will make you think that somebody has changed sides which always a possibility.... It was Myrmar that made KI look bad under his leadership in fairness to the current leadership of Apollo 64.... And IS further took advantage of it... Well its been part of IS arsenal to play mind games.... And the phrase, all the top 10 alliance together and the war is over... Thats the sales talk of IS.... of getting people to work with them.... And its always the easy way out if you ally yourself to the strongest alliance in lambda... But some alliances chose to make a stand, play this game, and have fun.... which is suppose to be the essence of grepolis....

Sorry i have not played mind games, i call the kettle black. Sure more joined the war. I never said you will not support your allies but i did say we will wait and see when the time comes. These other alliance that joined are welcome to do so their position is their own choices. Only one that came out weeks ago about wanting to fight us was OoC when intel came to me that a coalition was forming. Some of the intel i receive was by players just messaging me or one of my officers and even our players. Yes I will not lie i have spies in places, yes i do get some intel, NO I WILL NOT GIVE THEM UP.

Ok i just wasted another 5 mins here... now to launch more attacks :eek: More bps make me just :rolleyes: with joy.