World Discussion

DeletedUser29371

You will have the city you purchased soon enough. The reports will not matter one way or the other as I know how you got the resources for all your military units and all the favour.

Still ignored my question... WHEN did we made any attempts on either of your cities with ACTUAL CS in the waters? You claim(ed) we did SEVERAL?

And about my resources, i got them LEGALLY ;) so i guess all is fine, no bots no multi accounting....

DeletedUser

Still ignored my question... WHEN did we made any attempts on either of your cities with ACTUAL CS in the waters? You claim(ed) we did SEVERAL?

And about my resources, i got them LEGALLY ;) so i guess all is fine, no bots no multi accounting....

There is a big difference between the letter of the law and the spirit of the game.

DeletedUser29371

There is a big difference between the letter of the law and the spirit of the game.

Transient...

You would've been defeated regardless of this grepolympics event... If snitch was not forced to go VM cos of your harrasment and his wi-fi at seaside you would've fell a week ago... if he was home you would've fell 10 days ago... Now grepolympics made you fell 3-4 days sooner than you would otherwise...

Thats all grepolympics did for you transient... we had 3000! troops waiting to bring you down once snitch returns and no grepolympics did this...

I did not even spend 10k gold on grepolympics... if thats ''BIG'' spender for you then so be it... I did not even spend 25k gold yet in Olympia (or any world at all cos its my first)

So now you and LordFussy (who i wrote reply on his message) have a convenient event to back behind your failure and low skill in diplomacy and all earlier choices in Olympia.

It would be easier to admit you made wrong alliance(s) for your enemies Transient ... hell maybe even if you(or your dear quitter ssw2012) would NOT invite 1000000000 players into unknowns (who will be unknown soon) we would not bother to bring you down... But now it was a pleasure doing it.

Many unknowns realised it. And it is the likes of you, Threnody Mournsong, ssw2012, LordFussy, and Dragon Jumoon who ensured their demise...

You did not know when to stop annoying Paragon and you only got what you kept asking for since the day we went at war... First, ssw2012 and his leaders kept inviting everyone and make unknowns MRA, then ssw2012 cos he realised no way he could protect his only city at four corners where Paragon and SM reign, quitted , then you took over and kept inviting everyone, then unknowns got spanked 1st (joint op of SM and Paragon remember?) with over 10 cities taken within a day, then your only problematic player near us quitted for whatever reason(Relor) before (or was it after) armand27s city fell to Paragon hands and whole unknowns were helpless to protect it, then panda67 fell, then Devindareds North Hall fell, and tim bould ghosted(finally) somewhere inbetween you did reaorganisation of Unknowns with your leaders (that actually looked promising for awhile) then you merged with Union and famous (in a bad way amongst elite alliance and on to destroy list) LordFussy and you were right where you started that day when you lost 10+ cities in joint ops of SM and Paragon. And then grepolympics event started

See this is the path of your doom... not Grepolympics... they are but a small stone in that house of multiple bad decisions by ssw2012 and then you and add Fussy to this and you have perfect combination.

Your mistake was for making Unknowns MRA, even if you had written ''We are not MRA'' for so long, everyone knew you were.

If, when ssw212 quitted you would've simply kicked anyone outside ocean 34/44 and those inactives and slackers so we could farm them and not make 1 big UNHAPPY familly (this aint real life!) then Unknowns might flourish... But it was ssw2012 who started you who continued and LordFussy who hit the last nail on unknowns Coffin.

The difference of grepolympics you and fussy hide behind for convenient reasons i agree, is a matter of a 2-4 days difference MAX.

I am quite sure now that without grepolympics you would still say its unfair if you'd lose your city and would say if you did NOT have advisors, and use any gold you would fail and cos in ''spirit of the game'' (can i see that spirit? or is that some make believe thing? from some people getting spanked heavily) to use advisors or REDUCTION of building buildings and training units and god forbid anyone calling Merchant with gold ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29371

Today is a historic day, Founder of Unknowns lost 2 cities within 3 hours... and he had protection of his whole alliance and only 4 players attacked him.

DeletedUser30767

Today is a historic day, Founder of Unknowns lost 2 cities within 3 hours... and he had protection of his whole alliance and only 4 players attacked him.
Impressive, accept my congratulations. :) .. good work (and even with all grepolympics and all other .. no mean feat at all :p)

And also about earlier discussion we were having hes city just reached 6k 3 days ago and then direct jump to 9.6k .. Plus i was nearly alone in my region of ocean.. Also we are already at war with another alliance in my region with greater presence so wanted to take care of them

DeletedUser29371

Impressive, accept my congratulations. :) .. good work (and even with all grepolympics and all other .. no mean feat at all :p)

And also about earlier discussion we were having hes city just reached 6k 3 days ago and then direct jump to 9.6k .. Plus i was nearly alone in my region of ocean.. Also we are already at war with another alliance in my region with greater presence so wanted to take care of them

thanks...

well then i guess he used this time to spam city growth... but he cant have tons of armies id say...

DeletedUser

Also, congrats on that nice 9k point city ;) I feel for you Transient.

DeletedUser29371

Ooo, can't wait!

Its over... Paragon is Victorious (and SM) unknowns gave surrender note.

I will shortly be made Leader. Transient is leaving. You have beaten him and us.

Please state your terms for our unconditional surrender. Lordfussy is also leaving. He's on vacation mode but is not expected back.

I bow to the better player and ask that you show mercy.

Humble in defeat I offer you everything we have.

Dragon Jumoon

Kinda bad it ended though... who to fight now lol.

DeletedUser

It just shows that you can't compete fairly here against the big spending of real money. Two alliance conquers within three hours is not that impressive - you have a lot to learn before you can equal two personal conquers within ten minutes though, see http://www.grepostats.com/world/en15/colonizations?enemy_alliance=856&min_points=&max_points=&page=86, (I was Quaama and jowhey was a traitor).

Your snide remarks I will not miss. You do have one record even though it is not much to be proud of - you are the only enemy whose messages I have ever blocked.

DeletedUser

Wow, well done guys :) Will you accept their surrender?

Transient, don't be a bad loser.

DeletedUser29371

It just shows that you can't compete fairly here against the big spending of real money. Two alliance conquers within three hours is not that impressive - you have a lot to learn before you can equal two personal conquers within ten minutes though, see http://www.grepostats.com/world/en15/colonizations?enemy_alliance=856&min_points=&max_points=&page=86, (I was Quaama and jowhey was a traitor).

Dude stop hiding behind BIG SPENDING wall... i spent exactly 21.640 gold the minute i conquered you Transient. And that is since the day Olympia opened.

Big spending is relative word indeed so i cannot argue with it but let the community decide if my spending was BIG indeed...

And i learned just enough if i took down FOUNDER of number 1 (lol?) alliance with 120 potential members supporting him and with famous(lol again?, well he is famous for different reasons he wants to believe) LordFussy.

Your grepo stats are impressive i admit but still in the end you lost.

Your snide remarks I will not miss. You do have one record even though it is not much to be proud of - you are the only enemy whose messages I have ever blocked.

Then i shall relish this one record i have that connects me to your name ;)

I told you long ago, well i told this to ssw2012 if i recall correctly ''You made enemies with wrong alliance''

And in the end it seems my words were true, and you were too arrogant to see them...

also i guess you spent 0 gold?

Wow, well done guys :) Will you accept their surrender?

Transient, don't be a bad loser.

Yes we will accept surrender...

DeletedUser

Its over... Paragon is Victorious (and SM) unknowns gave surrender note.

It's generous to include SM, but undeserved. Unknowns abandoned our core areas completely during their last reorganisation and although they've reappeared this week as a result of their merge with The Union we haven't really got round to targetting them again yet.

DeletedUser29371

It's generous to include SM, but undeserved. Unknowns abandoned our core areas completely during their last reorganisation and although they've reappeared this week as a result of their merge with The Union we haven't really got round to targetting them again yet.

Its truth... Joint ops of Paragon and SM is the start (well individual actions were a start) but after our joint op everyone who was sane knew Unknowns are done for.

So Spider monkey gave in a fair share and deserve a mention. Its true that Paragon alone finished them though.

Or as Transient and Fussy would say. Grepolympics did lol, before they were doing great ;)

DeletedUser

The argument that the Grepolympics was the cause of a lost war is really a moot point, as it is completely legal. Perhaps at some point Grepolis may create some "non premium worlds" to eliminate the argument, but until they do there is nothing that says you can't spend the money if you want to. Congrats to Paragon for the victory by the way, well played =)

DeletedUser29371

I share with you the words of LordFussy, i guess these were the last to me, a few days ago and apperently he quitted and went in VM just so noone can take his cities for awhile.

Fussy and Transient are blaming grepolympics for their failure ;)

LordFussy on 2012-07-30 at 05:37
Transient and I and some of the others are quitting.

We can't compete against someone like orestesofmastercard who is allowed to buy 15,000 gold per day and spend it in the Greed Olympics shop.

You and der Fuhrer are denied even the semblance of victory. You won nothing. You did not out compete me, you bought victory.

The definition of "pitiful" is someone or something deserving of full pity and I can't think of anything or anyone more pitiful than someone who can only win by using money to claim a victory that they could not win fairly.

I pity you.

And Transients MM to players of Unknowns!

Transient on 2012-07-30 at 21:30
I will be leaving this world and leaving Grepolis.

The Grepolympics was very bad for us due to half of the ten biggest spenders being in Paragon (most in the top five). Anything other than the money we've handled well as an alliance and could have gone far but with the Grepolympics shop open for over four more weeks it doesn't look good for us. It certainly does not look good for me or anyone else targeted by the real money of Paragon. I think it really stinks that we can lose because of such a thing.

I will leave this world and Grepolis because of it (and because of it I'll be destroyed soon anyway). I will try a game called ........ as one of our former members created it and it does not seem very affected by real money advantage. I will use my old Grepolis name of Quaama and start as a Viking in the north-west.

I am confident that any of our current leaders could lead this alliance well but I have chosen Dragon Jumoon to be Founder. He is currently trying to negotiate peace with Paragon.

Transient

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dude stop hiding behind BIG SPENDING wall... i spent exactly 21.640 gold the minute i conquered you Transient. And that is since the day Olympia opened.

also i guess you spent 0 gold?

I didn't spend anyhwhere near that much and the point was that the Grepolympics gave an very unfair balance towards the big spenders in that event. Even if we we to believe your claim of the amount spent it does not alter the fact that several Paragon members spent large amounts on the Grepolympics and that real money was used against me and The Unknowns.

Your claim that much wasn't spent seems to contrast with your complaint in The Acropolis which said:

players feedback? there were multipel types of feedback from palyers, and they took the whiners feedback... gz.

What about those who spent 30.000 gold for example in 4 days and now cant usel aurels cos of cooldowns? how do you think thats fair :)

30,000 in just 4 days! I wonder what alliance that person was from and who it was used against? (LOL. It's a rhetorical question. I'm not curious at all as I know the answer.)