World Discussion

DeletedUser

ATHENS PLAYERS???!!!!!!!!! MoRC players or NN players??? I'm from athens too but using a different account in this world. Im in O44 too. Your founder knows what my ign is veryyyyyyyyyyyyy well (barbarilla if you want to know).

DeletedUser31161

hmmm. i never got to MORC and didnt join Athens fast enough to learn a lot about NN. i did have a little war with MoRC. what is your ingame account

DeletedUser

I was hagop abroumian in there back then I was in Two for Flinching (alliance). Here Im barbarilla.

DeletedUser

In there I was in Two for Flinching ocean O54. In here I'm not in an alliance and I'm in O44,

DeletedUser

So what's this world like then, I see some familiar old faces and friends :)

DeletedUser

So they send me messages to join because they know i'm not ready to be a founder? :heh:

yeah bro they see your a founder and say man he is not ready for that so they send you an invite to spoon feed you :)

DeletedUser

So what's this world like then, I see some familiar old faces and friends :)
Anyway I can pitch you into coming and playing for Shooting Star? lol. We could always use another great attacker :cool:

DeletedUser

Intresting I found this on an alliance profile

"RECRUITMENT IS CLOSED UNTIL BP ENDS

Pervious servers:

Previous server abp(Should be ranked 100+):

Diplomacy - Closed

Ask ShadowMelik for a pact if you want to be laughed at."

So this alliance doesn't accept peeps in the top 99 in ABP. Hmmmm

DeletedUser

Intresting I found this on an alliance profile

"RECRUITMENT IS CLOSED UNTIL BP ENDS

Pervious servers:

Previous server abp(Should be ranked 100+):

Diplomacy - Closed

Ask ShadowMelik for a pact if you want to be laughed at."

So this alliance doesn't accept peeps in the top 99 in ABP. Hmmmm

WHY ARE YOU SO OBSSESSED WITH US?! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET IN, END OF.

100+ = 99 in terms of abp.

DeletedUser

WHY ARE YOU SO OBSSESSED WITH US?! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET IN, END OF.

100+ = 99 in terms of abp.

i'm not obsessed wit ur alliance believe me id never want to be a grunt for you ever.im happy right wr im at real happy. Thats nothing against your alliance id juz never work for u id rather be homless. I'm just playing along with your anttics to past the time all in good fun. I'd figure if your going to comment on every post i make(your obsession) im going to return the favor and then some.

And last time I checked 100+= 100 and over do i need to school you in math? cuz im here to help BRO ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20688

Poseidon,

I don't know who you are but I am letting you know, I will be rimming you.

Regards

MRA Police

Corey Goodes

Chief Constable

DeletedUser3393

So bringing it back to topic, its been about 2 days for the world and only 10k players registered.... this might turn out to be a very small world.

DeletedUser

your right enuff is enuff cant win in the forums any way wit those peeps i could say its black and they would swear its white

So let the real fun begin soon in game

I'm Naughty Bear... Of course I am right.
So I heard Naughty Bear has looted almost 90K today, anyone beaten it?