World map

DeletedUser

Do you mean you don't know who Renegades are at war with or Black Watch are at war with?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you mean you don't know who Renegades are at war with or Black Watch are at war with?

I know Renegades are at war with Black Watch, As im also in Renegades.

I meant i don't know who else Black Watch is fighting.

~V

DeletedUser

You might be surprised in some alliances I've been in there are people who have no idea what is going on. In hindsight that was probably a pretty stupid question seeing as you should be able to fiqure out that you are at war with other groups like TE since you have at least been spying on me and your freinds have been attacking me.

DeletedUser

You might be surprised in some alliances I've been in there are people who have no idea what is going on. In hindsight that was probably a pretty stupid question seeing as you should be able to fiqure out that you are at war with other groups like TE since you have at least been spying on me and your freinds have been attacking me.

Was that directed at me ? Just a little confused is all.

Then i can answer your response if it is.

~V

DeletedUser

Wasn't directed at anyone. The second part of the post I should have separated as it was meant as a seperate thought

DeletedUser

woo hoo Its a shameful time to be a BW member- the sad part is it was a leader and she was on so sad-lol- I love it-lol- BW will probably last 6 weeks more in epsilon before they fold into someone else-

DeletedUser

Wow KB be generous... I say half that or less...

And Talion Are you dead? cause your not part of the renegades or have a city...

DeletedUser

Wow KB be generous... I say half that or less...

And Talion Are you dead? cause your not part of the renegades or have a city...

Lol, No im not dead.

I use the user name : BIGBADBILL.

Complications etc, Nothing against the rules though xD ( Incase people wondering ).

It's even in my signature.. If people actually looked >.<

~V

DeletedUser

The war with BW is pretty much over. They took 6 cities and we took 96. Probably there isn't anyone interested in any other of their cities.

It looks like it's only TE now.

DeletedUser

great we cant be the only ones eating their cities now can we. If their is an alliance I would like to fight along with then renegades is definitely one of them. Anything we can do to help were always here- meet you in the middle in the near future:D

DeletedUser

you do know what they say about never right? NEVER SAY NEVER

DeletedUser

The fact that on both sides the war is pretty much stalemate it will tkae you forever before you two come close to each other under the best circumstances