World map

DeletedUser

The fact that on both sides the war is pretty much stalemate it will tkae you forever before you two come close to each other under the best circumstances

True that.

Im currently too far away from the war with TE we have to even try to claim some of the city's.

So im picking off a -Black Watch- Member xD

~V

DeletedUser9925

I can't speak for the entire renegades, Nor the leadership.

But i do know that weirder things happen on Epsilon.

~V

I think if someone could push through of you guys, it would be Renegades. 80 Deep wouldn't get near the border of 43 lol...

DeletedUser

I think if someone could push through of you guys, it would be Renegades. 80 Deep wouldn't get near the border of 43 lol...

Lol.

I didn't exactly understand your message, but im being polite and still smiling at it ;)

~V

DeletedUser9925

Ok, let me rephrase xD

If there is someone who could get through our frontline and 'be in the middle', as to say, it would be you guys, the Renegades. 80-DEEP though wouldn't make it past 350|### :p

DeletedUser

Ok, let me rephrase xD

If there is someone who could get through our frontline and 'be in the middle', as to say, it would be you guys, the Renegades. 80-DEEP though wouldn't make it past 350|### :p

Right, Now i undestand.

Well thank you, Were still going strong and i don't see that changing any time soon xD.

Not sure what directions we'll go in after the war ( When it eventually finishes ).

But i hope it'll be as much fun as were having now.

~V

DeletedUser

I have noticed that Pathfinders aren't getting much attention, so what does everyone think of them? I have found them to be just the OFA that defeated the 300 plus the ex 300 members, which seems to me that they must be good.

DeletedUser

I have noticed that Pathfinders aren't getting much attention, so what does everyone think of them? I have found them to be just the OFA that defeated the 300 plus the ex 300 members, which seems to me that they must be good.

Well we've currently signed a NAP with them.

All i know, Is that a fair few of them are ex OFA members and EX EX 300 members ?

~V

DeletedUser

Map update

and I have no idea where we stand with them, we have had a few exchanges but that's about it.

DeletedUser

They are mainly x-OFA. As far as to the comment about my alliance lil info to all that may be interested- We are winning plain and simple. TE has taken in a bunch of lackees from bowes and LC to cushion their main players from our attacks and have even went back to forming the academy desperately looking for more members to help them out. 5 of their 10 best strikers in 33 are on vacation after we took their cities[Hate when that happens no fun] Also 3 of their other top players down right quit and left their alliance.

They have formed a hit squad to deal with just my alliance alone and umm let me think oh yes after we took 4 of their cities immediately that went south disbanded and now they are back in TE, HIDING

When we first entered this ocean we had 9 cities and TE had 423. As it stands right now we have 194 and TE has 482 mind you that is with all the cannon fodder they took in from LC and Bowes.

TE players that were attacking regularly are in hiding and dont attack anymore and strictly play defense. On top of that I would like to know how many requests from TE have they had from my players asking to join them because I have 9 in my inbox of TE players asking to join us. Which I respectfully declined and asked them to go see OSG or KT. Lets not talk about the pathetic 4 attempts you have tried to get a spy in my alliance. From my experience with TE they have tried everything except fighting fair. canceling NAP's after winning wars, trying to place spies God knows what they will try next.

However I will call a spade a spade- the players we are fighting in 33 are very good and deserve all the credit in the world. Those are the TE we have come to know and respect. TE once took only the best, lately they take in anyone.

Oh yes ACmilan went into vaca mode must be something he learned from TE and reborn will disband shortly I am wondering how good TE will do when the alliances they have lied to in the past all start to focus on them. However there are no more small nicky nack alliances that want your NAP's or pacts and you will be pushed back to 33 into 43 mark my words

PS- Check the city count on TE cities to 80-deep cities. Also what that stat dont show you is TE has kicked players out as soon as we started targeting them so they dont look bad in the stats. before i go we currently have 4 TE cities in conquest at this current moment, hurry help your members- Bullies

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll rather stealthily remain out of this discussion, as The Exiles have pacts with most of the combatants. *embarassed grin*

I just wanted to thank Xarandir for his excellent maps once again.

DeletedUser

chicken-lol- BAGOCK[chicken sound] lol
As long as you spk the truth no harm can ever come of that

DeletedUser

OK to be frank and i hate to sound like this... i do... The truth is Good players conquest on both sides are 4 cities to 5 cities... but since Te did buffer themselves it hard to see who is an OG TE player and not just a lame person in the way.. the truth is that going heads up with Te is dificult since they recruited everyone in the ocean and then called us in our thread an MRA.. the people that joined us in 33 the shortly cried no fun and left the game.. why ours is messed up.. same went for TE it happens TE has recruited mostly to gain more cities in 33 we recruited maybe 10 members in ocean 33 and only 2 worked out for us... we conquered most of the rest of those cities so 80 cities conquered in 4 weeks... and our success rate in conquest has not decreased... so another week 20 more cities in 33 i know i conquered 2 today 18 more for the goal ...

DeletedUser

You claim that you winning. Yes you have taken cities, so has TE in 33. You claim that several of our main attackers are out. Yet you haven't made great progress. You say you are facing fodder, well then surely you should be having a better time of it than you are. You assume too much.

DeletedUser

We are having a great time thank you for the amusement we have with your cities. I am making the assumption that you said will not happen is. When it does we will revisit this forum. as far as cities go since my last post
80-Deep 207
TE- 458
That's not even counting TE academy which you guys support fully

DeletedUser9925

King Butter, please mate, do NOT talk about stuff you have no knowledge of.
If you did have knowledge of stuff, you wouldn't speak about it this way ;)

DeletedUser

Yes you're also not counting that most of your group is fighting maybe 10% of TE.

DeletedUser

I reckon the option is simple.

We wait and see how this war turns out for either side.

God knows im going to enjoy all the lovely Bp's ;)

~V

DeletedUser

well 10% of TE seems pretty fair since you guys are 7x our size and have been here for quite sometime no? Anyway well keep progressing again and updating- maybe you should enlighten me on the facts and what I seem to be missing here

TE- 452 cities
80- 221 cities