World Map

DeletedUser3393

So, this is the MAP of the top 4 alliances in the world right now.

Bear in mind that the last alliance is given the highest priority in color and hence it doesnt reflect the true expanse of the top 2 alliances.

capturejku.png

WHITE: ONE*
GREEN: BUNNIES
RED: NovaZ
Black: PACK

This is a complete clusterfudge.. No alliance has established Dominance in any ocean.
Hope this all changes soon!

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well no player is overly large yet so complete dominance of an area is still a ways off but wow NovaZ are way too spread out. If they weren't mostly all skilled players I'd say that alliance was doomed

DeletedUser22940

I give Dux credit....he is running things in O65....poor Diaspora

They are moving close to O55 though and I think things are going to get interesting. Will be watching

DeletedUser

Here's one from that new site. There's a bit less overlapping.

delphimap.png

Pink Fluffy Bunnies
ONE*
Super NovaZ
The Pack and Beta Pack

DeletedUser

Those 7 cities in center of O44 belong to me and Holy Light One!

DeletedUser

nice jub
even if you are spread out since this is a speed 3 world it doesn't really matter unless you are a few oceans away

DeletedUser

From the alliances illustrated in the map its fairly obvious that the most contested Ocean is O55 at the moment with Pack and the Bunnies going at each other.

DeletedUser

It's still too early to tell, but in the coming months of the new year we will see what alliances have what it takes to stay the course.

DeletedUser22940

months? this is speed 3 son. I give it 2-3 weeks and the picture will be very clear

DeletedUser

Well if we go based on the idea osl gave once in Theta, speed 3 means everything moves 3 times as fast. So going based on the time the world opened to the time this post was made, 99 days have gone by in Delphi :eek:

DeletedUser

months? this is speed 3 son. I give it 2-3 weeks and the picture will be very clear

Didnt you ghost stating you were going to go play on a "better" server? I guess youd rather read about whats going on than participate. Either way throwing insults (so far ive seen you call someone Kid and now son) is noway to make friends. =[

To the rest of Delphi..Cheers a round of Gentleman Jack on me Happy New Years.

DeletedUser22940

No insults to Sane. Only to you =)

I'm still there, you just need to look harder my friend.

DeletedUser

still here?

a 175 pt city hardly counts as still here =]...but good luck toyou anyway atleast you were smart enough to stay clear ;)

DeletedUser22650

plz you two...show some class and stop bickering, i keep thinking im reading the corinth forum :eek:

DeletedUser

Didnt you ghost stating you were going to go play on a "better" server? I guess youd rather read about whats going on than participate. Either way throwing insults (so far ive seen you call someone Kid and now son) is noway to make friends. =[

To the rest of Delphi..Cheers a round of Gentleman Jack on me Happy New Years.

UMmmmmm..... uh.... hmmmmm... well i.....
I didnt get my Jack :(:(