World Of MRA and Rats

DeletedUser

Well This world is getting really Boring... Guys got no honors and girls neithers!
LoL Is the biggest MRA Ive ever seen alongside with KIT and they manage to get over the world bu running over the smaller alliance thata were no threath for them.
In EM and In Proto We were always fighting against the elite guys but because this world is more a world of wizzard(spell caster) and a world of hypocrites, all my friend leaved the world and began another one... Should have do the same but I was trying to see if anything was gonna change before... And seems that everything will alway sbe the same in this World...

So thats it for me!

Just some advise for the future for you who dont know this world:
You cannot Trust the alliance Obliterate, they are backstabber they attack you while you are suppose to be his sister alliance, Any player who have been in NOTHING, you offer them a place in your family even though they were ennemie and the only thing they do is backstabbing once again.
LOL are an MRA too big for anyone to take them on...
KIT did well but they only grew cuz they were fighting smaller, no challenge alliances(same for LOL)
So if you are a true Warrior ad reading forums to choose a world:
DONT COME IN CHI!!!! THIS WORLD IS BORING! THE ONLY TIME YOU GOT SOME FIGHT OR AT LEAST DECENT FIGHT IS WHEN YOUR SISTER ALLIANCE TURN ON YOU AND ATTACK YOU WHILE YOU STILL GOT ALL YOUR SHARED FORUMS WITH THEM LOL

So Goodbye Kids! I hope your mothers wont confiscate your computer! So be good and dont tell lies! Lmao

:pro: NO THIS WAS GREPOLIS!!! CHI WORLD IS KILLING GREPOLIS!!!

DeletedUser

Do you know what? i am sick to death of listening to you so called great players constantly moaning because things have not gone your way, for crying out loud just quit and be done with it, stop trying to justify why your leaving by blaming everyone else in the world, lol the great and mighty players of TOT and EM toppled and sent packing because they have no stomach for a fight, what would you like us all to do, fall on our own swords and just let you take our city's, boo hoo the going gets tough and rather than pull together to show what a truly great alliance and players you are, you all start crying about spell attacks and that its boring and that everyone on this world is a kid lol (i wish i was a kid again)
Please explain whats so boring about this world when most of the top alliances are at war with each other, it sounds to me that you have bitten off more than you could chew and are now trying to save face by all quitting rather than going down with dignity, i think you call it jumping ship :)

Also about Kit only attacking smaller alliances, REALLY are you sure, what about Ares and ENYO did we not go to war with these and win, did we not go to war with EM and held our own, are we not at war with proto and are currently doing better in city takes, are we not fighting Iomt or whatever they are called LOL,

Look if you can't handle it then just quit, but stop trying to justify your actions by blaming everyone else ok

Good luck in your future worlds and may you find the perfect world (with no kids and spells and people who defend themselfs ) :)

DeletedUser

BTW who has hands behind the turning of obli against Proto???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im not quitting Im just telling evidences!! :) Enjoye! Even if there is no fun playing this world my fun will be now to crush yours :)

DeletedUser

So thats it for me!

So Goodbye Kids! I hope your mothers wont confiscate your computer! So be good and dont tell lies! Lmao

Not quitting? lol

Oh and about crushing me, thats the spirit i would expect from a good player :)

DeletedUser

I don't know anything about Obliterate. But he does have a point about the massive alliances. What's the point? Why do some alliances need 300 players? It seems so boring. What can anyone do about it? Now it's just LoL and KiT with their massive recruitment. I mean, once Proto falls, all the other large sized alliances combined won't even have enough points to equal all the LoLs and KiT + SiT. You guys take in any and everyone. Is this really fun? Is it really a challenge to just keep recruiting, then recruit some more? IoMT, Foo Fighters, 7DS, Black Legion, and Obliterate will likely go the same way. Then it will just be a race to build world wonders on opposite ends of the world where LoL can't reach KiT's wonders, and KiT can't reach LoL's wonders. It all seems boring. Like playing civilization on Chieftan. The Mods should work on banning sister/academies. It would make things a lot more interesting.

DeletedUser

Well This world is getting really Boring... Guys got no honors and girls neithers!
LoL Is the biggest MRA Ive ever seen alongside with KIT and they manage to get over the world bu running over the smaller alliance thata were no threath for them.
In EM and In Proto We were always fighting against the elite guys but because this world is more a world of wizzard(spell caster) and a world of hypocrites, all my friend leaved the world and began another one... Should have do the same but I was trying to see if anything was gonna change before... And seems that everything will alway sbe the same in this World...

So thats it for me!

Just some advise for the future for you who dont know this world:
You cannot Trust the alliance Obliterate, they are backstabber they attack you while you are suppose to be his sister alliance, Any player who have been in NOTHING, you offer them a place in your family even though they were ennemie and the only thing they do is backstabbing once again.
LOL are an MRA too big for anyone to take them on...
KIT did well but they only grew cuz they were fighting smaller, no challenge alliances(same for LOL)
So if you are a true Warrior ad reading forums to choose a world:
DONT COME IN CHI!!!! THIS WORLD IS BORING! THE ONLY TIME YOU GOT SOME FIGHT OR AT LEAST DECENT FIGHT IS WHEN YOUR SISTER ALLIANCE TURN ON YOU AND ATTACK YOU WHILE YOU STILL GOT ALL YOUR SHARED FORUMS WITH THEM LOL

:pro: NO THIS WAS GREPOLIS!!! CHI WORLD IS KILLING GREPOLIS!!!

Did you pm our leader daily for us to merge into your alliance?
Did you use king as a spy to detroy Nothing?
Did you guys keep telling on your foroums and your skype convos that obli are just biching about the claims and as soon you done with KiT you ll take us out?

Well all these happened so stop your propoganda dude , man up and
fight back

DeletedUser

HMMM King was a spy?
Do elaborate on this one please.........

DeletedUser

As soon as they are done with kit? lol hows that going for ya :)

DeletedUser

WOW, nvm figured out the spy thing on my own ;)
BTW he was never a spy, silly how one person can create such drama.

DeletedUser

Kit and Sit are not sister alliances so MRA I don't know how you could say. Yeah we have about 80 members in KiT(20 under the limit) why not fill it up? Sit are our academy where we choose the good players to enter after a period of time and send down the ones who aren't preforming to standard. Some are there to help the little guys.

IMMORTAL on the other side are our VERY close allies who we fight with together.

LOL have lots of sister alliances but they all seem to do well so why not?

'KIT did well but they only grew cuz they were fighting smaller, no challenge alliances(same for LOL)' Everyone including your own alliance knows this piece of text is a load of bull. How many top 15 alliances have we taken out and attacked?

We are warring on every front we have and are either doing okay or winning.

DeletedUser

Since you dont play on chi anymore allow me to know better ; )
I m not creating drama ,i just posted some facts.

King was a spy , not my fault if you let him in your alliance and now you dont want to admit it : D

DeletedUser15015

Also about Kit only attacking smaller alliances, REALLY are you sure, what about Ares and ENYO did we not go to war with these and win,

Lets set the record straight right here and now!

KiT did not in any way shape or form Win the ENYO/ARES war. You guys rode our coattails the whole time you were attacking them and your claims of winning the war is garbage. :rolleyes:

Taking 15 cities in all is nothing (yes, you only took 15):p During the time you were fighting them and took 15 cities, we took 35...and we took a total of 115 in all.

Now, if you did win anything it would be the fact that you dramatically increased your player count because instead of finishing the job, you pact'd with ENYO/ARES and recruited a bunch of their players you had told us a month before you couldn't stand.

KiT did no more win the ENYO/ARES war than the 3rd string player who got to play in the championship game for 1 minute did!!! :eek: If it makes you guys feel better to say you did, fine...but all of Chi now knows the truth!!

DeletedUser

This is where I get you Condrad you noob ;)

If it wasn't for KiT ENYO/ARES would have only expanded and got bigger. It was from us that we weakened both alliances from two different oceans and then you lot decided to start attacking and taking their cities.

The initial problem for us was the distance but now because of our new players and oceans we can do it easier.

We're still going after certain players while we leave certain players alone.

I'd like to say you guys kept them at bay from day 1 but in the end it was us ;P

DeletedUser

Sorry but, why you even posting here? You're the one that's creating drama but fiddling in things that don't matter to you anymore.

Anyway Measter sop being a child and play the game. The only reason you post this is to cover up for your recent failures and make it look like you don't care. You do, so please do us all a favour and shut up.

DeletedUser

Jconrad, i do not claim that we were the sole destroyers of Ares/enyo i said that we went to war with them and won i.e we attacked them, they attacked us we took some city's then they disbanded and we took in there better players, now from our perspective, we won yes. it does not take anything away from what your alliance did as you would say the same, that you won yes,
About taking there players in, yes we did, are you honestly saying that no alliance but us do this, is your alliance full of players that were there from the very first day and have never been in another alliance? what would you have us all do, rim everyone we fight, what would be the point there would be hardly any good players left in the world,

we are currently fighting 4 alliances (3 of which are in the top 8) and if we lose and disband then all 4 alliances will say that they went to war with KIT and they won :) am i wrong

DeletedUser15015

This is where I get you Condrad you noob ;)

If it wasn't for KiT ENYO/ARES would have only expanded and got bigger. It was from us that we weakened both alliances from two different oceans and then you lot decided to start attacking and taking their cities.

The initial problem for us was the distance but now because of our new players and oceans we can do it easier.

We're still going after certain players while we leave certain players alone.

I'd like to say you guys kept them at bay from day 1 but in the end it was us ;P

Call me a noob if you like but the numbers "can't" lie!

We had taken 47 of their cities before you guys sent out your first attack. Yes, KiT was on the winning side of the war but make no mistake about it...you guys were in the background while we were drinking from the Webb Ellis Cup!!! :D

I understand how this must irritate you guys...always a bridesmaid, never a bride!! :p

DeletedUser15015

Jconrad, i do not claim that we were the sole destroyers of Ares/enyo i said that we went to war with them and won i.e we attacked them, they attacked us we took some city's then they disbanded and we took in there better players, now from our perspective, we won yes. it does not take anything away from what your alliance did as you would say the same, that you won yes,
About taking there players in, yes we did, are you honestly saying that no alliance but us do this, is your alliance full of players that were there from the very first day and have never been in another alliance? what would you have us all do, rim everyone we fight, what would be the point there would be hardly any good players left in the world,

we are currently fighting 4 alliances (3 of which are in the top 8) and if we lose and disband then all 4 alliances will say that they went to war with KIT and they won :) am i wrong

Wandle, Thank you!! You are the first KiT member I have heard that has not tried to take the credit about the ENYO/ARES war. (See Jubier's post above for an example)

As for refugees, no, many alliances do it. But you said you took in their good players...if by good you mean any of them that weren't in VM that would come to you guys...I guess you did ok then. ;)

As for us, we don't recruit through war. I mean really, who wants a player that only wants to join you because you were gonna rim them?