World Of MRA and Rats

DeletedUser21270

Steam was in need of letting off stevie, looking back maybe not a great idea, but it needed saying at the time.

DeletedUser

I don't know about everyone else but I will stick with CHI until the end because I already have Heroic Tactician and I don't want to start over. As for the academies I can't exactly complain because I am in The Wonders Fellowship. I respect Proto(now ToT again) because they are #1 and they don't have an academy helping them out. As for the Banning of the academies that would be impossible without forbidding the sharing of forums which every decent alliance does and making all pacts NAP or simply attacking the same enemies which would confuse claims. So I don't think that this could happen. Perhaps they could try this in a special world but I won't be joining!

DeletedUser20688

Can't believe I missed this thread.

Glad someone else has brains around here and admits KiT are just a terrible MRA.

+rep to Measter

DeletedUser

Players like NoeFear, Wandle, Jubier. These guys are valued and respected by us, by our alliance. Once enemies, heck, Jubier was once an enemy spy in our alliance!! No, we enjoy the game and have fun.

Good times :D

DeletedUser27644

Can't believe I missed this thread.

Glad someone else has brains around here and admits KiT are just a terrible MRA.

+rep to Measter

KiT may be an MRA but they are far from terrible. To last from day 1 of the server opening & to still be alive & in the top 10 alliances speaks for itself.
MRA, yes. Terrible, not even close.

DeletedUser

Good times indeed but there are more players worthy of note also in KiT.
However I won't paint big red targets on their backs by naming them (;

I know! So many of them aren't even on the forums, no-one remembers me as Jubier anymore haha.

DeletedUser

i do , you'll always be Jubier to me...change it back !!

No can do dazzler ;) Besides I think that would pee the guy off who changed it in the first place!

Lol Athens was really fun at the start!

NoeFear. You may be in my pre-made but I will still farm you.