World of Women - Iota

DeletedUser

I've started to notice that Iota seems to be the world of woman..

whilst low in numbers compared to the men..

• In the best player thread the top 3 voted were all women.
  • We now have have a female mod (hello sapphire)

• We even have a female villain in Ladyjane lol

I'm sure there are more great women in iota and it's good to see :)

and the boys are happier in a world of women I'm sure too ;) haha

DeletedUser

Well Last time I put Something on Here For The Women Of Iota and their Greatness, good upcoming in this game and how good they are as most threads go to DODO. PL, I hope this one don't go that way too.

DeletedUser13647

What about Enas? He's a dude ranked 2nd for aBP and he started later than all of Evo's core...

DeletedUser

Well Last time I put Something on Here For The Women Of Iota and their Greatness, good upcoming in this game and how good they are as most threads go to DODO. PL, I hope this one don't go that way too.

yeah ceno I'll bash anyone that does lol and sapph I'm sure will ;)

DeletedUser

Most Attack BP: EnasEllias (man)

Most Defensive BP: Ghostarrow (man)

Most Points: Marshal Tito (man)

Top Players by Points: 9 out of top 10 players are men

Alliance Leaders: 9 out of top 10 alliances are men

World of Man prevails! [thumps chest in primeval way] :pro: ;)

DeletedUser

there are way more men here, statistically men should do better.. but compared to a over worlds I've played we seem to have a better quality of women players here :)

DeletedUser

You're right. I can't name a woman in Lambda. And I'm really unsure who is a woman anymore in Theta with all the player account exchanges. It's really impossible to distinguish without a profile pic that shows a woman or at least someone referring to her as "she." For example, Eris Goddess of Chaos... very clear even without a pic.

DeletedUser

You're right. I can't name a woman in Lambda. And I'm really unsure who is a woman anymore in Theta with all the player account exchanges. It's really impossible to distinguish without a profile pic that shows a woman or at least someone referring to her as "she." For example, Eris Goddess of Chaos... very clear even without a pic.
or PrincessLozza ;)

yeah there weren't so many in theta or lambda when I was there.. and I think there are even fewer that are leaders, yet we do seem to have had a fair few leaders that are female.. hive had a regular 'queen bee' in ranks.. and I bet there are a load we don't know about cos like you say have names that you can't tell on

DeletedUser

I know of Women in every world, we are there, just quietly Lurking. Iota has a few but so does Beta, and the new 2.0 worlds are sure to have more.

But nice thread :)

DeletedUser

i get confused easily i think names sound girly and automatically think they are female lol
for example

XxSyLissxX i tought was female
kim98 i thought was female thought the name was short for kimberlly
contaza i also thought was female
no offence to anyone named just stating my first impression lol

DeletedUser

For a long time people thought I was a boy. Never understood it given the name and profile but...oh well.

DeletedUser13647

Aurave, the most annoying person I've ever had to deal with on Iota and my forum debut was made arguing with her, is a girl.

DeletedUser

There's been the odd player think I was a boy :eek:

like the 'Princess' doesn't give it away :D

DeletedUser

This seems like a horrible world to play in...

Well... it's better than it could have been. You're not here.. :)

But please join south somewhere and make your way to our front door so we can beat you up a little too. The entire world is trying to take us down, so whats one more? Looks like your doing OK on THETA, you wont be doing OK should you join IOTA.

However you are fitting in with the rest. Talk in the forum, no in game activity or real threats. Maybe you should be here after all.

DeletedUser

Seem to remember you going head to head with Aramay as well.

Wow she was a stubborn person did she not tear the Ilumanati apart?

When I founded the Templars we was a branch of them then we dropped them through all the in fighting.