World Sigma Settings

DeletedUser11886

Uhhh... Anyways, The Settings are pretty good... But i Got a Question... Whats The Difference Between Conquest and Revolt? Also Still 88 Seems Random... But it Still evens it Out Because in the other world the speed is 2 and has 100 Alliance cap and this world has speed 3 and 88....Seems to fit.

DeletedUser

I take offense at that, I don't like being arrogant but I'm a very good grepo player. I also happen to not mind morale. I'm also sure that I'm not the only good player who doesn't mind morale.
Well you are an usual good player I guess ;)
Or you just don't like to farm those small harmless guys and gain free BP and res from them?
I enjoy it soooo much... :( (a very evil smiley should be here, but they don't have one in these forums so I put a sad one instead)

DeletedUser

Well you are an usual good player I guess ;)
Or you just don't like to farm those small harmless guys and gain free BP and res from them?
I enjoy it soooo much... :( (a very evil smiley should be here, but they don't have one in these forums so I put a sad one instead)

Here is your evil smiley: :supermad:

DeletedUser

Nah, that one is just red and stupid.
Should be something along these lines
evil-smiley.gif.jpg

DeletedUser10811

not bad settings, morale sucks but if you like playing the game you'll just have to deal with it, i'll be joining this world i like conquest better then revolt. dont no weather i'll set up an alliance or just be a normal playing we shall see ;)

DeletedUser13729

Loose morale on one of the worlds please,in this one if it is more possible please. Otherwise the setting are great on both servers btw.

DeletedUser

Morale is good if you are a bad player, but it isn't very good for the gold/premium users...

:p

DeletedUser

I like the setting and plan on playing in this world rather that the other. I would prefer no morale, but i dont really mind it. Hey the noobs do need some protection :p

DeletedUser

Hey i only have what it says tot eh left but i am an experienced player he just has not been on the forums or not had anything to say. any ways I like moral being i got into the game late once and got conquered 5 times over.

DeletedUser14937

i find it highly biased that grep's last 4 worlds all have morale...

DeletedUser5061

i find it highly biased that grep's last 4 worlds all have morale...

Morale servers make them more money and that's why we keep seeing a lot more of morale. Most players that use premium gold, buy and use it up most of it at the beginning of the server because that's when they are using gold to cut build times or better still extand the premium features like administrator months in advance to stop themselves from getting into the habit of cutting build times (amateurs :D), now morale is a great way from them to make those players quit once they have used up their gold and start fresh on a new server server so they can extract the maximum amount of money from them all over again.

It's like apple could so easily make iPod earphones more durable but they won't because they make too much money from people having to buy replacements, Inno is no different morale is their equivalent to earphones because it gets really bad once you have 10-20 cities so most players feel the need to quit or start on other servers> I assume releasing a one morale world after another is to bait those who try to avoid these morale worlds because they know people are inpatient and there is only so long a player looking to start a new world will wait before they take the bait.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Morale servers make them more money and that's why we keep seeing a lot more of morale. Most players that use premium gold, buy and use it up most of it at the beginning of the server because that's when they are using gold to cut build times or better still extand the premium features like administrator months in advance to stop themselves from getting into the habit of cutting build times (amateurs :D), now morale is a great way from them to make those players quit once they have used up their gold and start fresh on a new server server so they can extract the maximum amount of money from them all over again.

It's like apple could so easily make iPod earphones more durable but they won't because they make too much money from people having to buy replacements, Inno is no different morale is their equivalent to earphones because it gets really bad once you have 10-20 cities so most players feel the need to quit or start on other servers> I assume releasing a one morale world after another is to bait those who try to avoid these morale worlds because they know people are inpatient and there is only so long a player looking to start a new world will wait before they take the bait.

That is good, because Innogames can make money to make the game better! :D

DeletedUser14937

no they make money by making the game worse.. :( its a sad fact that i never realised but when dai explained here it kinda makes perfect sense :S more morale= more pros restart on different server=use more gold :S

DeletedUser

Many players from the game evony have been making a jump to this game :) We are used to a different type of chat. We had alliance, world (to have a place where everyone on the game could talk) and private (where you could have a private chat with an individual player without having to mail back and forth. How can we go about and get the gods of Grepolis to set up something similar?