World Sigma Settings

DeletedUser

Many players from the game evony have been making a jump to this game :) We are used to a different type of chat. We had alliance, world (to have a place where everyone on the game could talk) and private (where you could have a private chat with an individual player without having to mail back and forth. How can we go about and get the gods of Grepolis to set up something similar?

I like it the way it is, if you need to chat, create a chatroom, skype, etc.........Way too much private chat and back stabbing in Evony. :pro:

DeletedUser829

world-wonders era starts after 6 months (instead of 9 months)

that's what the new update says. With 3x speed, is this now 2 months?

DeletedUser14094

Why is cheating allowed in Sigma? In the older worlds like Alpha, Beta and others there are no cheating, and in Sigma, a player who played only 2 weeks already has 2 colony ships and 10,000 troops. That is not possible!?! And how is it possible that a player with 4413 points with only one city can have researched conquest?! I don´t know what do others think of this, but there is no fair game here :Angry: Is there something that can be done? :heh: It´s just a game,but if you are already playing a game, then play it by the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why is cheating allowed in Sigma? In the older worlds like Alpha, Beta and others there are no cheating, and in Sigma, a player who played only 2 weeks already has 2 colony ships and 10,000 troops. That is not possible!?! And how is it possible that a player with 4413 points with only one city can have researched conquest?! I don´t know what do others think of this, but there is no fair game here :Angry: Is there something that can be done? :heh: It´s just a game,but if you are already playing a game, then play it by the rules.

can you send me a report where I could see those 10,000 troops? my ingame name is the same as the forum one.

DeletedUser

noob

hi i only know a little about this game and i was wondering how long does this server last? (3xspeed sigma)

DeletedUser

I just have to say I had researched conquer and was working on my forth city by that amount of points, and I didn't cheat, and I don't use gold. So that part at least is possible. As for 10,000 troops, well I could see something like 5k but that is it for me at least.

DeletedUser

I just have to say I had researched conquer and was working on my forth city by that amount of points, and I didn't cheat, and I don't use gold. So that part at least is possible. As for 10,000 troops, well I could see something like 5k but that is it for me at least.

Yes i would have to agree.Once I reached 3k I was done going and taking my city.But the 10,000 troop thing.That is impossible

DeletedUser829

You've never spied on a city that has had 4000 biremes, 5k swords, 9k archers, and 1k pegasus?

Shame.