World Speed

What speed would you like World Theta to be?

• Speed 1

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Speed 2

Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Speed 3

Votes: 97 80.2%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

nooooo, we need a speed 3 world. we english speakers haven got one.

DeletedUser

This poll is incorrect and therefore corrupt so it must be deleted as my vote is in the wrong place.

Discarding the forums view 83% Complete

DeletedUser5

This poll is incorrect and therefore corrupt so it must be deleted as my vote is in the wrong place.

Discarding the forums view 83% Complete

Obviously, this is your problem, and not ours. If you have voted wrongly, there is nothing that can/will be done to change this. You should have waited until you knew what you wanted to vote for, rather than just voting without thinking.

DeletedUser

id like to see a 2x speed world, with 2x troop movement speed.

i thought speed 3 would be interesting, but i barely sleep as it is lol

DeletedUser2795

I am barely online, I just want to get it so fast that I get everything done in the 5 hours a day I am online :D

DeletedUser

I play speed 3 german world. Even with unit speed one it is much more fun, then speed 2. Quicker farm regeneration, quicker favor increase... Conquer takes 8 hours instead of 12 or 24.

DeletedUser

Obviously, this is your problem, and not ours. If you have voted wrongly, there is nothing that can/will be done to change this. You should have waited until you knew what you wanted to vote for, rather than just voting without thinking.

I was messing with ya.

DeletedUser

Even though I voted Speed 3, I believe we will all be regretting it once the world begins. ;)

DeletedUser

why? its a difference we dont want it like other worlds do we?

DeletedUser

We are just expecting so much from a speed 3 world that when we actually get one, it will just disappoint us. xD

Also, I may have to play rim, as I doubt I will be active enough to play Speed 3 core well.

DeletedUser

We are just expecting so much from a speed 3 world that when we actually get one, it will just disappoint us. xD

Also, I may have to play rim, as I doubt I will be active enough to play Speed 3 core well.

As opposed to when you play well in the core of any othe speed?:p