World Speed

What speed would you like World Theta to be?

• Speed 1

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Speed 2

Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Speed 3

Votes: 97 80.2%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

I think that they should do one world with a vote on what is in it and every other world with standard settings since there has been no standard since delta... :C

DeletedUser

LOL - just imagine 20 cities, and you want to keep up with farming at 3x speed? You'll all be sorry :p
And don't come crying later saying I didn't warn you!

DeletedUser

LOL - just imagine 20 cities, and you want to keep up with farming at 3x speed? You'll all be sorry :p

Not if they are all on the same island :supermad:

DeletedUser

I'm thinking about joining the next speed 3 world, but is there any info on other settings?

DeletedUser

Speed three is simply ridiculous.:eek: I've already limited my play to two worlds because I can't commit the time I need to commit to be truly effective at the game. I'm not all that great at the game, nor very hardcore, to be honest, but I think that speed three is too grueling. I like ratatatPat's idea of 2x speed world, 2x troop speed. That would be sweet.

*edit* A three-speed world I certainly can't play well and won't play.

But buyer beware! Once you get your three-speed world, I hope you can keep up, especially if you have a job, other hobbies, and/or a social life in the real world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lets give it a go; then maybe it could be reassessed in 2 weeks?

DeletedUser

well after playing beta all this time i feel that a speed 3 will be really good as i play kingsage and the worlds on there are similar to these you get different speeds and the speed world is way to fast for most to keep up with as thats set at 10 times the normal speed you try keeping up with that when you have over 100 cities and its noire impossible but when you get then slightly faster than normal it becomes more fun less hassle of waiting for your troops, colony ship(pending on what game you play its named differently) and buildings so my vote is for speed 3

DeletedUser2795

I can't even play speed 2 worlds properly (actually, I started playing worse when I started on the forums :D, less time because of the forums ;)), I still voted for speed 3

DeletedUser

Well said HaekelHansi I have to agree with this 100% LOL :p

Aicy

Strategos
Stop complaining how it'll be too fast everyone. :p

The name Rainbow Spewing Panda comes origonally from my alliance on the Beta server, which is speed 3.... speed 3 ain't that hard. :D

DeletedUser2413

Aicy got ex-communicated from the holy order of the 'Rainbow Spewing Pandas' because he didn't play, then I think we all stopped the Beta test!... =P ....If this is a speed 3 I might join, now that I've got rid of Gamma.

DeletedUser

Yay, Thetas looking good with awesome players joining.

Fancy joining TMNT Zabbi; positions available.

DeletedUser

:O Eclipse is going to focus on something other than GH?!?! :O:eek:

If I were to join, the settings will need to be original settings, speed 3, and I won't be joining until around 2 weeks after the world opens. Plus, I have no interest in starting an alliance, so my focus will still be on gamma. Just want to try out a new approach in the beginning. Call Theta a test world for me if I should join.

DeletedUser

if you think about it

you don't need to farm as much (i will farm as much as i can still :) )
your resources places will get you the resources you need

DeletedUser

Bolts are for sissy's. A real man (Or Woman) would send an actual attack to get some BP. Not hide behind Zeus and destroy buildings one bolt at a time.