World Tau alliances

DeletedUser

The only way your alliance is still alive is that you are situated in the safe ocean , full of noobs and Inactives.

Thank you for the comments, but this one i must disagree, Me and the other leaders are kicking all the inactives, and we like to invite 'noobs' or new people to the game, so that they can learn and become as good as the experienced players.
We will have to stop this at some point, I'm actually thinking around this week.

DeletedUser

Good , just keep an eye out for nightmares of elysium. If they enter our territory we must eliminate them. We'll have the advantage as it's our home turf. We should also find an ideal island for our wonder worlds.

DeletedUser

how does home turf help? I would love to see you eliminate us.

Also the Dr :p is far more experienced than you FL

DeletedUser

Me eliminate? You got to be kidding. I'm far , far , far away from the war zone. And they would have the advantage. For example :

You conquer a nice juicy city in their ocean.
They send espionages until they have a spy report on your city.
They build the right units to conquer your ***.

That is one of the advantages of being attacked in your home turf.

DeletedUser

this is how an invasion works.

You have a good alliance
they take a few cities in a new ocean.
the alliance supports the city
the player expands in the ocean through that city
the rest of the alliance moves in.

You have no chance at doing anything cause your a spineless big mouth who thinks he knows everything

DeletedUser

How long will it take the support arrive? Days? And let's look at the geographical location of my alliance's turf. You are far off from our ocean. Even if one of your members conquers a city there he will be exterminated. Your alliance will most likely not waste their time supporting a person who is over 70hrs away when he will be conquered by the time the support arrives.

And where did I state that I knew everything?

DeletedUser

Our home 'Turf' Fringes on the edge of their 'Turf' :l Look at our most southern members in o64, there amongst their most Northern Members in that ocean ;)

Edit: You're talking about our main ocean, which in that case, yes your right, but we're not all in one ocean..

DeletedUser

How long will it take the support arrive? Days? And let's look at the geographical location of my alliance's turf. You are far off from our ocean. Even if one of your members conquers a city there he will be exterminated. Your alliance will most likely not waste their time supporting a person who is over 70hrs away when he will be conquered by the time the support arrives.

And where did I state that I knew everything?

I talking hypothetically, it would be more than easy to get support there if we wanted.

and you don't have to, you act like you do

DeletedUser

sparkz,who put you to talk in the name of dfe?are you somekind of leader?i dont think so.and firelord,if i want a city in the middle of your alliance,i will take it and defend it.

DeletedUser

Never knew I had to be. then again, I forgot everything had to be run by you before doing anything. I shall do so from now on.

DeletedUser

sparkz,who put you to talk in the name of dfe?are you somekind of leader?i dont think so.and firelord,if i want a city in the middle of your alliance,i will take it and defend it.

Well you better defend it well, cuz like you said, firelord's in the alliance.. he might burst your eardrums with too many words ;)

DeletedUser

Recruitment for Enigma Revolution

EPIC FAIL!!!! *being ashamed of himself*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The question at hand calls for generalization, which in and of itself is faulty thinking. Yes, many children do not have the communication skills or maturity necessary to lead successful alliances; however, that does not prove that all children cannot lead successful alliances. This is a game of strategy, and politicking, not so much maturity.

DeletedUser

I have to say, i agree with Solipsism on this one, kids and adults can be both good/bad leaders....
Firelord from what ive seen so far from nightmares, they are organised, work well together and have a lot of solid players....its been great fun so far attacking/defending against them in tau,
not that i'd comment on ur alliance as i havent come across you before so as far as i know u could be equally good/better/worse
but my advice is not to underestimate anybody

DeletedUser

Im 14 and have been playing since I was 13, On a diferent account I led the 3rd best alliance in Lambda, then I had to quit for school, but I learned playing in Alpha, working my but off to be a Founder of the original Elite Olympus Warriors, where hawkesy taught me everything I needed to learn in running an alliance and giving me the reigns for a little.
Now, I run the 3rd best alliance in Phi, my grammar skills I think are ok, and I think that you calling us children is quite immature, we are acting a hell of alot more mature than you right now. So Firelord, shutup, put your head down work hard and come back when you can have a running conversation without you making yourself look lke an idiot.

DeletedUser

Wawarior hit it on the head, firelord i think you put this here to try to make come up with something for why you fail time and time again, i see you everywere and talk trash to everyone you want to know why you have a bad rep, kids can lead, some of them have the most time to spend on here to lead so i think if they are smart then they could/and might be some of the best leaders in the game, and throwing a blanked around all kids cuz you fail shows how immature you are, people show you time and time again why kids can lead, and you try to turn it around, your wrong, just say it and move on, and for the first time in your LEARN something from when you fail

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hello my fellow grepolis users , I have a question for you. Can children lead successful alliances? Can they lead adults to victory? From what I seen , TC0, me , Brooklyn(from world zeta and many other children cannot lead successful alliances. Do state your opinion and back it up with some decent quotes or evidence.

I am 17 years old and my alliance The Elite on Eta, is number 1 with awesome BP and a great average. So yes "children" can lead successful alliances.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/alliance/3946

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/alliance/3946/colonizations

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/alliance_achievements/colonizewin?days=28

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am 17 years old and my alliance The Elite on Eta, is number 1 with awesome BP and a great average. So yes "children" can lead successful alliances.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/alliance/3946

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/alliance/3946/colonizations

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/alliance_achievements/colonizewin?days=28

Yeah and look at you...You stay all day in your house playing this game and your so bored that you have nothing to do but to read the forums of worlds you don't even play at...How do you think that is a good example of a 17 y/o :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yeah and look at you...You stay all day in your house playing this game and your so bored that you have nothing to do but to read the forums of worlds you don't even play at...How do you think that is a good example of a 17 y/o :rolleyes:

Yeah and look at you...You stay all day in your house playing this game and your so bored that you have nothing to do but to read the forums of worlds you don't even play at...

DeletedUser

1 IOU rep :D you shouldn't really post something that contradicting.