Worst/Alliance& player in iota!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mmunite, Nov 23, 2011.

1. mmunite

mmunite Guest

actaully i think DD and UNWT are great alliances, except that they have so many ennemies everyone "hates" them but truth be told they are all awesome allainces with great leaders but lots of battles :p

2. apollo026

apollo026 Guest

You are aware that UNT has far more Bp the DD, right? I actually think an explanation is needed.

3. mmunite

mmunite Guest

talking to me mate?

4. najimur

najimur Guest

have you seen d12?

they have a dozen members with 1m+ points but 9 in the main alliance and 3 in the other.

those dozen are very dirty.

5. cabz bii

cabz bii Guest

najimur i think you are talking yet again mince ....

UNT is by far the best alliance on lota and d12 and phenomenom are also great .

worst alliance in my opinion is phalanx i am not even calling them phalanx elite as they are not and never will be elite

worst players SANDX his attacks remind me of yours appollo Whats the word yeah thats it PATHETIC

6. najimur

najimur Guest

d12 all the way...

7. mmunite

mmunite Guest

interesting :)

hey najimur!

8. QCI TCG

QCI TCG Guest

yet again people jumping on the lets hate UNT bangwagon. The thread was worst alliance/player not the most hated.

If D12,UNT,TDC,slaughters and phanom were the worst then they wouldnt have been around for so long, dispite our differences its hard to see a world without any of these alliances and anyone who posts them as one of the worst clearly claims the title for worst player because they clearly have no clue

9. apollo026

apollo026 Guest

Weird, I have never attacked you, so I am curios where you have seen my attacks? The one skirmish I had with you was you attacking me and I dodged. So enlighten me Cabz, what kind of "pathetic" attacks did I have exactly?

10. Manu Forti

Manu Forti Phrourach

Il drink to that mate, good statement:)