WOW Factor

DeletedUser

2 citys and hitting them when i was at work mostly but i didnt complain i accepted i was going to lose them it took him and 3 other players to tke them two citys! and over 200 attack on my villages so yer congrates! they done well! i accepted i was going to lose them i did try a stalling tatic just to b anoying but end day i planned to have the villages replaced soon after i got loads DBP from it though ;)

Rockys dont get me wrong but it seems like you(personally you,not CR alliance) are always winning:
If you attack and enemy gets ten times more dbp-s then you get abp-s and you dont take the city you say it is tactics and meanwhile your teammates take other cities(I agree with that absolutely),but if other alliances do the same against you then you say you are also winning cause you get loads of dbp-s and stop them for a while,if you loose cities you already planned to replace them but if your enemies say the same thing when they loose cities then they are just not saying the truth and they are running away,
so whatever happens seems you are doing brilliant and enemies of yours are always doing poor whatever they do,that is amazing achievement.

I know CR is doing amazing,winning all the wars and as I said many times it is the best alliance in ETA and probably one of the top 5 in all grepolis worlds but a little more respect to enemies(to some of them at least) would not do you any harm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

in gamma on a different account,i was in the same ocean as the No.1 player at the time

DeletedUser

haha, it was a joke, but I think I have my answer :D
Also, don't dare me twice, or CR could have problems in 44 advancing :)

lol, i wont dare you twice because brlinho would be so upset with me if he lost you because of a dare.

I know CR is doing amazing,winning all the wars and as I said many times it is the best alliance in ETA and probably one of the top 5 in all grepolis worlds but a little more respect to enemies(to some of them at least) would not do you any harm.

We respect our enemies, well some not all, and we do not respect all there actions either.

overall CR (rockys included) is much more respectful to our enemies then BA was towards there past enemies.

DeletedUser

well BA is not exactly the best example of an alliance who respect their enemies(or friends also),that doesnt mean we cannot ask others to show their respect towards their enemies..

you are saying CR shows more respect to their enemies then BA did but actually that says nothing about CR respect to anyone,cause to be better then the worst is not some great achievement.

DeletedUser

well BA is not exactly the best example of an alliance who respect their enemies(or friends also),that doesnt mean we cannot ask others to show their respect towards their enemies..

you are saying CR shows more respect to their enemies then BA did but actually that says nothing about CR respect to anyone,cause to be better then the worst is not some great achievement.

this is a war game we respect those that fight. Hows that?

DeletedUser

How many enemies of CR respect them? If their enemies did respect them, they would have come to the forums and said so. How many players did?

DeletedUser

come on everyone lets all hold hands and sing kum by ya oppps this isnt farmvile my bad

DeletedUser

It's good you guys can still remain calm despite of the back and forth word wars here. I'm surprised CR is not at war with DH/BA or BA has not declared war on CR (I wouldn't think so anyway) Abbs and Whateverr are kinda funny. Wherever whateverr goes theres abbs on his tail :)
So much respect. Let's sing AKUNA MATATA instead and dance like Timon and Pumba!
Nothing about Wow factor for the last 10+ posts. Although this is entertaining, you guys gotta do it somewhere else. ;)

DeletedUser

DH and CR wont goto war as far as in belive abbs might be a twat but thats one member in the whole allaince the rest are a good bunch of guys ! maybe they should go back to fighting UoW though lol

DeletedUser

DH and CR wont goto war as far as in belive abbs might be a twat but thats one member in the whole allaince the rest are a good bunch of guys ! maybe they should go back to fighting UoW though lol

Some of our guys are still fighting UoW.

I don't think abbs hates us (cr). He's just misunderstood, or maybe likes to argue. Either way if he wanted to fight us he would have joined UoW by now.

DeletedUser15946

He would join UoW if he wanted to die from boredom.

DeletedUser15946

That is problem, I too can't rep anybody, and since it is 4 of us things are getting difficult lol

DeletedUser

That is problem, I too can't rep anybody, and since it is 4 of us things are getting difficult lol

This might be a stupid question but what is this +rep everyone is talking about

forget it... I figured it out.... Now I'm off to share some love :)