WOW Factor

DeletedUser

"Error: Sorry,Grepolis can not complete this action. This player is to awesome to be +repped. sorry for the inconvenience and please have a nice day."

sorry sirgaz but grepo says i cant.

DeletedUser

Ohhh. Janpelt.. You are nothing but a noob.. We or I attacked you first to keep your defense in place.. Because that is all you are... I noob.. Just like CR... I still own CR,,, you have no balls to attack me.. You will only help me grow... Your low life leader and you can kiss my booty... I am your Master.. Rock.. your nothing but a little wannabe... .

DeletedUser

Ohhh. Janpelt.. You are nothing but a noob.. We or I attacked you first to keep your defense in place.. Because that is all you are... I noob.. Just like CR... I still own CR,,, you have no balls to attack me.. You will only help me grow... Your low life leader and you can kiss my booty... I am your Master.. Rock.. your nothing but a little wannabe... .

We are invading your oceans, while you're acting like a chicken after 3 wars you're still afraid to enter CR oceans.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

whos got the popcorn?, i know its not you sirgaz so heres some toffu for you.

DeletedUser

I just + rep you for being so right :) This game would be so boring without you :) I just doubt whateverr would kiss your butt even if you asked nicely.... i got a feeling he doesn't swing that way..... But I'm not judging your lifestyle choices. You do what you want to do.
You got one thing right I'm a noob! It's my first game of Grepolis and the final one too, but I'll be around to annoy you as long as ETA stays alive and maybe one day we'll meet again on the battlefield (unless you are tired of loosing and decide to give up). You always seem to take the easy way out and switch alliances once things start to heat up, so giving up is an option you are used to taking!

NOW GO FLY A KITE......... Hugo is tired of doing that by himself. He needs company!!!!

DeletedUser

JCC guess im in a rush so ill put this easy for u!!

rank 12 and only jsut in front of me in ABP
im well in front of u with DBP
as for ur TBP u only just in front again!

dispaointsed im rank 27 u should b well ahead of me ur skills are not that good OFC or u would have higher BP

maybe when u make a challange worthwhile ill come chase after you! but atm im enjoying u not having any DBP
like whatever said come into our oceans then see if you get hit and see how CR works then !
but then the way things are going your ocean will soon be ours then it just be a matter of cleanign you up wont it !
depends how we wanna play it then ;)

DeletedUser15946

dispaointsed - disappointed
TBP - no idea what could that mean
others are in dictionary.

DeletedUser15946

Wow. I had ideas like TBH misspelled. I will employ you. Now you can quit your job. :)

DeletedUser

Sirgaz is not very smart,everything needs to be explained to him few times..

DeletedUser

I had quite the wow factor today. As i was looking over our weekly stats i came across 1 player that stood out above the rest.

Amiga1 has a weekly defensive growth of 227000 points I didnt even think that was possible lol

Granted this may and surely has been done before but i dont look up everyone's stats and this i wanted to share

Well done Amiga

DeletedUser

I had quite the wow factor today. As i was looking over our weekly stats i came across 1 player that stood out above the rest.

Amiga1 has a weekly defensive growth of 227000 points I didnt even think that was possible lol

Granted this may and surely has been done before but i dont look up everyone's stats and this i wanted to share

Well done Amiga

give my congrats to amiga rygarr.

DeletedUser9267

In this old world it's hard to believe that things like this can happen
1.png

and again...lol

2.png

Urrrm revolting a town first might help.