Wow-This is surprising

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello,
I am the current acting founder of Legion of Shadows. As you all know, Project Venom has been warring us and winning :eek:. After much debate and decision, I and other important people in the alliance, have come to a decision. We are going to merge the alliance. Now everyone please calm down. I know everyone will be sad that LOS is gone, but it was Toast's alliance lol. I am in charge and he is not. HAHA Toast. :p
Today on 3/10/11 I formally announce LOS is merging into Roughnecks. Hopefully we can fare better than LOS did. But I think without Toast making people mad we might be able to do just that.

Any Questions you can always post here or mail me ingame lol.
I wonder what Daizan will say :heh:

Bye LOS

DeletedUser

Nah lol
We will just have to see what the new name will be

DeletedUser

Hey
Arshark
I was in your alliance on kappa
I have a deal for PV once the merge is done
I hope they like it
Or I might cry

DeletedUser11965

...enemies will always be consider enemies.

and what alliance were u with with me?

DeletedUser

I believe we were in Dark or Dark Sun or something
Trust me I think this offer is good lol
But thats imo
We will have to see

DeletedUser6810

Tbh this doesnt suprise me, TGT came across as a terrible leader on the forums, and from what you guys have been saying about him he cant be much better in game.

The alliance didnt stand a chance from the start, and once PV moved into ocean 44 where the weaker alliances are, LoS didnt have a chance no matter who the leader was.

As for an offer that PV will like, trust me, there isnt an offer that will help regain the respect your members have lost by giving up the alliance so early.

DeletedUser5061

First and foremost Black pirate is one of our players, we are just waiting to get a few more citiies near him before we can take him in. Anywho good luck they seem a littlre more active than LoS ever was so you can only do better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Huh
PV won't even give us a chance
I am sad
Hmmm. what are my new options?

DeletedUser

Maybe PV already know what they want to do so unless your offer is really as good as you say then there's not much chance of a pact.

I can't wait!

DeletedUser6810

hahahah

i nearly weed myself i laughed so hard at that.

What makes you think your good enough to join PV with your 1 3.2k city? Especially when people that are on the rim...who restarted 3 weeks into the world have more points and more cities than you?

No offense intended btw.

DeletedUser

none taken
maybe i am just slow with my first city lol
when i grow maybe pv wil take me
i play other worlds too lol
oooh btw
i just kicked toast from his own alliance lol

DeletedUser5061

Huh
PV won't even give us a chance
I am sad
Hmmm. what are my new options?

Who said that? Tommy and Dragot aint even said anything yet and they deal with this stuff. We will have to check
the map once all the members are in, check with our five allies so there is no conflict of interest, speak to the leaders in that alliance and see it strategically, I mean say you lot are getting owned by Nemesis we are hardly gonna stand by and watch our allies take a battering and not do nothing about it so lot things need to be evaluated before a decision is made

DeletedUser5061

Hmmm... I better work a little harder
Middy why would I quit
I love this game
Maybe I should just join PV :eek:

You know what coz you said if you want a invite let me know, will send you one once we have someone near you.

DeletedUser

arshark thats not very nice lol
alrgiht i will see what tommy and dragot said
hmmm very interesting was already liked to by roughnecks
things are not going as smoothly as they hoped lol
not a good idea for roughnecks lol

DeletedUser

Tbh this doesnt suprise me, TGT came across as a terrible leader on the forums, and from what you guys have been saying about him he cant be much better in game.

Not necessarily, I am just new to being a leader I prefer to be 2nd in command. I am pretty good at this game. Just ask all the people I conquered on alpha. Oh wait! You cant! I conquered them! Right! Forgot! Don't judge me on what happened on Xi. I never really planned on conquering Xi, it was honor of an old alliance.

Not going to go through a whole long debate. Good luck ladasha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.