not a good idea for roughnecks lol

You use way too many "LOL's" in your quotes :eek:

Picture15.png

DeletedUser

Although it seems impossible...

Ladasha seems almost as bad as Toasty :eek:

DeletedUser

Hi To All,

While I like to stay out of the forums I had to come on here and say a few things. Kudos to PV for proving the strength of their mighty alliance and making quick work of LOS. They are truely an alliance to look out for

LOS did not merge with us, naturally I would not merge my alliance with an alliance that was targeted by one of the best alliances in xi as this would bring us into a war we wish not to have. Eventually everyone in 44 will be fighting with PV as they seem to be unmatched and uncontested but we were hoping to avoid that and that will be up to PV to decide on whether this happens or not.

We simply took in a few members of LOS and that is all. Don't know why ladasha is making a fuss about a merger or what her and her players are capable of and if it does not stop she will not be welcomed here either. We have enough of our own situations happening and were not looking for anyone elses baggage because they are lousy at diplomacy

KB

DeletedUser909

Hey
Arshark
I was in your alliance on kappa
I have a deal for PV once the merge is done
I hope they like it
Or I might cry

Huh
PV won't even give us a chance
I am sad
Hmmm. what are my new options?

You could try not being such a girl, for crying out loud. If you're the "leader" of an alliance, discuss your options with your co-leaders. Don't come sobbing and moaning to the external Forum. This just makes you seem indecisive and weak.

Frankly, if I were you, I'd be shutting up about now and hope that everyone forgets who I am as I quietly and determinedly work to get my alliance strong enough for their actions to back up my words.

DeletedUser

Not necessarily, I am just new to being a leader I prefer to be 2nd in command. I am pretty good at this game. Just ask all the people I conquered on alpha. Oh wait! You cant! I conquered them! Right! Forgot! Don't judge me on what happened on Xi. I never really planned on conquering Xi, it was honor of an old alliance.

Not going to go through a whole long debate. Good luck ladasha.

I prefer an advisory role.

I do not know how I've lasted as long as I have as founder on the first speed 2 world.

You could try not being such a girl, for crying out loud. If you're the "leader" of an alliance, discuss your options with your co-leaders. Don't come sobbing and moaning to the external Forum. This just makes you seem indecisive and weak.

Frankly, if I were you, I'd be shutting up about now and hope that everyone forgets who I am as I quietly and determinedly work to get my alliance strong enough for their actions to back up my words.

Well said.

DeletedUser

sorry betsy lol
im not moaning or complaining
im just having fun and being sarcastic lol

DeletedUser

Do you dislike LoS cause one of us tried to conquer you? :p

DeletedUser909

Do you dislike LoS cause one of us tried to conquer you? :p

I have absolutely nothing against LoS. I just happen to dislike whining. And trust me, I can recognize the difference between whining and sarcasm. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have absolutely nothing against LoS. I just happen to dislike whining. And trust me, I can recognize the difference between whining and sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Haha okay, just trying to socialize :D

DeletedUser

Sorry Betsy lol
Next time I will try to make it sound more sarcastic.

DeletedUser10984

if the constant lol's weren't enough to let you know she was sarcastic idk what would. Everyone knows that ladasha is mostly just playing Xi for laughs.

DeletedUser

It seems to me that this thread totally backfired on you ladasha.

DeletedUser5061

It seems to me that this thread totally backfired on you ladasha.

Not really everyone just needs to lighten up, that's all and the only person that's actually seems bothered by the end of LoS is Skullyhoofd maybe he had a little higher aspirations for CoW. The rest of us just wanna move on, alliances come and go and everyone falls sooner or later.

Two questions for you ladasha the title "Wow-This is surprising" what's surprising the mini war and it's outcome or having the alliance dumped on you when you didn't want it.

The second do you type lol everytime something makes you smile when you read it back in your head and when you wanna say aww bless him.

example:
aww poor TGT lol
Skully had such high hopes lol
that ladasha, so misunderstood lol
OMG daizan gets me lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not really everyone just needs to lighten up, that's all and the only person that's actually seems bothered by the end of LoS is Skullyhoofd maybe he had a little higher aspirations for CoW. The rest of us just wanna move on, alliances come and go and everyone falls sooner or later.
Yeah quite true indeed. LoS didn't meet my expectations.. but neither did I.
At leas i learned a lot on my first .net server, which was my goal anyway do i don't really care i failed on this world :p

The second do you type lol everytime something makes you smile when you read it back in your head and when you wanna say aww bless him.

example:
aww poor TGT lol
Skully had such high hopes lol
that ladasha, so misunderstood lol
OMG daizan gets me lol
So true, i told her to use less lols too. No result so far :p

DeletedUser5061

LOL khanaf you don't need to post your sig ever time you post a reply.

Just click User CP (in the top left corner) >> Edit Signature >> Paste your IMG code in the white box then click the Save Signature button.

You might also wanna resize it to 120 hight.

DeletedUser

sorry betsy lol
im not moaning or complaining
im just having fun and being sarcastic lol

lol i can't believe how lolish this lol is lolling lolololol did you know that lol is really an acronym for lol? lol! lol:lol.

Sorry, ladasha, you had that coming. Bye everyone! No more arguing!

DeletedUser

You use way too many "LOL's" in your quotes :eek:
hey I 'lol' a lot lol ;)

well I'm sure the loss of LoS is no loss really lol and well I'd say those of you left, decide what you want to do, but you really need a strong leader who is going to get you out of the situation you are in.. or join an alliance that already has a strong leader :)

getting beat up by any alliance doesn't mean the end if you are determined to fight and step up. You just need the right people involved to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.