Pnp XXXIII, the "heroes" who fight PB

• Thread starter DeletedUser25971
  • Start date

DeletedUser25971

Some of you might have heard of XXXIII. They're the ones who believe that the entire Corinth world should join together to fight PB. And don't you dare to refuse! If you do so, you will be labelled PB supporters and your members attacked and conquered.
It doesn't matter who you are and what you stand for. You're either with them or against them. My humble alliance Grepo Academy was started with the purpose to teach players who are new to the game, no politics involved. But that doesn't suit the great XXXIII and their plans to conquer the world.

withusagainstus.jpg

They think themselves great and noble for fighting the fearsome PB and yet they grow stronger by preying on the weak and helpless, not by conquering PB cities. Ask the player who goes by the name loloian. Until yesterday he had 6 cities. Then he made the fatal mistake and became a player without alliance. It took them less than a day. They jumped him like a pack of hyenas and took 4 of his cities in a coordinated effort.

bullying.jpg

There was another victim of their heroic conquers. His name was TorgnyJ and he was a peaceful builder. I know I know, war game, blah blah. But this guy had over 10 cities and until he was attacked by XXXIII he had 0 attack BPs. That's quite an achievement considering the setting of the game I think.
XXXIII took five of his cities on the same day. Needless to say, he lost the will to keep playing after this. Until that moment I had some respect for XXXIII because of their decent teamwork and coordination. But attacking weak and defenseless players in this way has shown how low they will stoop just to get some more cities.
Btw you can still check confirm this info on grepostats (at the moment, 9th page of their colonizations, date 12th of March).

Between loloian and TorgnyJ it was a guy named Lord Slipknot, member of a small alliance. Lost 3 cities on the same day to XXXIII (18th march if you're still checking grepostats).

So whoever you are, watch out! XXXIII are watching your cities and I bet they have a Pavlov's reflex developed by now!

droolingdog.jpg

To conclude, if you're one of those who are still yet to make an opinion of XXXIII, their philosophy is simple and they exercise it whenever the opportunity presents a weak and vulnerable player:

moargw.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let's also talk about this from the other side...Before I joined XXXIII I was in Transylvania...and PB was doing the exact same thing.
(although it took them a lot more than 1 day to take my cities)
I'm pretty sure everyone takes cities off of smaller players, it's not really that big a deal kindred...

DeletedUser25971

I'm pretty sure everyone takes cities off of smaller players, it's not really that big a deal kindred...

You're right, everybody takes cities from smaller players. What I'm talking about crushing the player completely by taking most or even all of their cities.

What happened here is members of a 4 million point alliance ganging up on solo players. Reminds me of a song from the Kill Bill soundtrack called "Battle without honor or humanity".

DeletedUser

War game, no alliance=no protection. You have to be smart enough to join an alliance and that guy with 10 cities was obviously a simmer, only simmed up his cities, built like 2 troops, and never attacked.

P.S. I am not defending XXXIII in every case, only just showing you you don't have a good argument for them taking other cities.

DeletedUser

when XXXIII started planing to take loloian's city's he was in PB, they kicked him out about a day before the planned attack so XXXIII decided to go ahead anyway.

thats not to say im trying to excuse what they did because i have no problem with taking over weak players citys. XXXIII have almost wiped out PB in 33 and wanted to move south to keep attacking them, since attacking an active player in a big alliance with a CS 30 hours away is simply imposable the only way to get citys close to PB is to target their weak neighbours and make a CS there

this was only made worse by the fact that half the PB in 34 went into vacation mode to save their own citys

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en27/player/2675348/alliancechanges

DeletedUser25971

You make good point guys, I wrote this in the PnP spirit. I don't have a problem with people conquering cities, that's what the game is about.

However I still don't like the fact that my alliance is being targeted because of a false accusation of being PB training camp. PB don't have training camps. You're either good enough for them or you're not. End of story. I wonder if somebody bothered to check our grepostats Alliance changes and looked how many players left us for PB? I can tell you that right now. None.

Another possibility is that the accusation is just a way to justify attacking an alliance that has publicly stated in their profile that they're alliance for new players who are learning how to play. Another easy target to take over?

DeletedUser

Plain and simple its a war game. I have seen what you are trying to do with your academy and commend you for the effort. What better way to learn though than actual war. In my experience fighting against coordinated attacks by good alliances is the best way to learn. 33 is simply trying to expand their empire. I feel no pity for the guy who had 0 attack points. If he wants to be a sim gamer and not fight their is plenty of other games for him to go and play.

DeletedUser25971

5 city strong players in a 300k alliance against 15-25 city strong players in a 4mil alliance. They won't have much time to learn.

OK then XXXIII guys, prove you're not after easy targets and leave my students alone. Attack me instead. I'm here and I welcome your attacks. Crush the teacher and the academy falls, right?

Next PnP will be "How I got lots of BPs from my friends at XXXIII".

DeletedUser

5 city strong players in a 300k alliance against 15-25 city strong players in a 4mil alliance. They won't have much time to learn.

OK then XXXIII guys, prove you're not after easy targets and leave my students alone. Attack me instead. I'm here and I welcome your attacks. Crush the teacher and the academy falls, right?

Next PnP will be "How I got lots of BPs from my friends at XXXIII".

I'll take you on ;P just come and get me :D

DeletedUser

As a member of XXXIII I commend what you do Th3k1ndr3d. Teaching new players in a noble thing. I actually share some of my islands with some of your members and I will be very honest they are very attractive sitting there waiting to be farmed. I even had a detailed conversation with one of them telling him it is time to join an alliance. I even recommended a friendly alliance for him to join.

What I told him is what I will tell you. At some point you need to start playing the game. This is a war game and you need to attack and conquer to grow. That is why you get BP's for attacking. It is also what makes the game enjoyable. If you want a SIM game this is not it. I will continue to let these players grow for a little while longer under the "ACADEMY" umbrella but if they do not join an alliance soon they will be fair game.

As far as Lolian I was the one who actually planned and coordinated the attacks against him. I will say at the time he was chosen he was a member of PB. That said I could really care less. He had six large cities in an area we wanted. And if you are going to be a "teacher" you should at least understand strategy. It is much better strategy to target one player and attack as many of the cities he owns as possible at the same time. If you attack 5 cities owned by 5 different players those players will be able to draw support from the other cities they own. If you attack 5 cities owned by one player he cannot support all his cities. This is basic alliance game play strategy.

DeletedUser25971

I knew loloian was ex PB and having coordinated ops of this size myself I also know you probably started planning while he was PB. I understand what you did there and why and I would have done the same in your position.

"The idea of PnP is to post about ongoing conflicts in the attempt to spread information, ideas and even rumors in order to help yourself or harm your opponents." - from the Forum Rules section

This is a PnP (Politics and Propaganda) marked thread. ;)

thisisspartapnp.jpg

DeletedUser

i always though PnP was an excuse for Cronus to and lie about how grate he was

Yes, he certainly grated on me sometimes.

I have to say what also grates me - in fact the words have the same effect on my psyche as dragging a fork down a blackboard - are players who decide who is suitable to play this game.

I love war, I've lost cities and taken them, but if my neighbour wants to play Sim City that's his business. As long as he doesn't attack me or any of my alliance he can go his merry way and I''ll go mine. I have no right to threaten him into joining my alliance or face oblivion, and if I did I'd hope I'd realise the error of my ways quickly and book myself into anger management.

I see this form of play - picking on someone just because you can - akin to playground bullying. Fortunately if I spot these bullies quick enough I can usually apply a little pressure of my own.

I once got sent to the headmistresses office for busting the ear of a girl I saw bullying another girl. I was 12. Some say it's time I grew up, but I like throwing my toys out of the pram sometimes. Especially if I can smack the bullies with my rattle.

DeletedUser24321

I have to say what also grates me are players who decide who is suitable to play this game. I see this form of play - picking on someone just because you can - akin to playground bullying.

You're making one big mistake though. This game isn't a playground with rules and little children. It's a wargame without any rules where the players have to shape their own empire in their own way.

Wether that's through simming, through war, through deception or trickery that is their own choice. It's a "survival of the fittest" game though. In my eyes that the beauty of it all.

People who don't want to be "bullied" have a few choices, they can go and sim on the rim or they can join an alliance and actually participate in the game.

DeletedUser

they can go and sim on the rim or they can join an alliance and actually participate in the game.

ploxes send them to my rim... I wantz their cities once they has builded them nice and big

DeletedUser

Im with Kad I dont mind sim gamers they build me nice big cities that are easy to take :)

DeletedUser

Well its not really about the sim city players... its about xxxiii trying to bully their way through the world when they suck horribly and should practice on straws before late night entertainment.

as for my pnps braggin about how great I am :p I do that to grate on players in enemy alliances. Plus it livens up what otherwise would be a dead or at least catatonic forum. The forum has done better so I have stayed away from my pnps. Ask rask she knows how effective my pnps are as her alliance suicided against my harbors with the help from my alliance. (not just me, this isnt my pnp so I wont hog the limelight).

However with xxxiii I find it kind of pathetic sending pms to players saying join us or we will cs you. I mean sure you might get the chickens to join you but in reality they are useless. if they had a backbone they wouldnt have joined in the first place. Sure xxxiii may have alot of points and players but cmon they couldnt pack enough of a punch to bloody a nose. 90% of their members are too chicken to fight a real fight so they cant be counted on. Now they are leaving xxxiii due to the fact they realize how bad the alliance is and the autonomy the leader takes to do whatever he wants to do. You may be hyped your taking on PB but the great players in that alliance are either on vm till they run out of time or quit the world due to the fact that there isnt a decent fight there since everyone is hiding in an alliance or sim citying. Yes this includes a bunch of hte members left in PB. though they do have some awesome players left its nothing in comparison to what they had. They are dieing a slow death... but they were still able to smash into PL and cause them to falter and die.

DeletedUser

90% of their members are too chicken to fight a real fight so they cant be counted on.

ouch that really hurts, especially coming from a guy who conveniently went on vacation the moment citys were threatened