Pnp XXXIII, the "heroes" who fight PB

• Thread starter DeletedUser25971
  • Start date

DeletedUser

yah you keep telling yourself that :p I got more gumption than your alliance combined which can be proven by my pnps in other worlds.

Also you guys couldnt threaten a toddler. My cities got attacked... mmmm lets count... 0 times by XXXIII yah getting attacked 0 times sure scares me into hiding in the void from a bunch of big bad scary sim city players.

DeletedUser

Heroes?

I guess you are using the term loosely heroes lol!. I have almost half of the BPS as your whole alliance and i dont think i am ranked top ten in my alliance. So maybe NOOBS who fight PB would be more fitting for the thread name.
Just my 2 cents.

DeletedUser

If you read the first post he is being sarcastic when he uses the word heroes..he isn't part of 33.

DeletedUser25971

I guess you are using the term loosely heroes lol!. I have almost half of the BPS as your whole alliance and i dont think i am ranked top ten in my alliance. So maybe NOOBS who fight PB would be more fitting for the thread name.
Just my 2 cents.

Just like bend24 said. I even used quotation marks in "Heroes". Imagine somebody lifting up their hands to either side of their face, closing both fists except index and middle fingers and while saying the word "Heroes" bending and then stretching back their index and middle fingers twice.

Get it now?

fingerquotesdrevil.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You may be hyped your taking on PB but the great players in that alliance are either on vm till they run out of time or quit the world due to the fact that there isnt a decent fight there since everyone is hiding in an alliance or sim citying. Yes this includes a bunch of hte members left in PB. though they do have some awesome players left its nothing in comparison to what they had. They are dieing a slow death... but they were still able to smash into PL and cause them to falter and die.

i beg to differ. just bc a few players left, does not mean at all that PB is dieing a slow death. when u have the luxury of having an alliance with that many top players from different worlds, it doesnt hit u as hard when a few decide to leave. throughout inactivity and ppl being on VM we still are doing great. not many alliances can handle that as well as we did. (as u can see when u look at TVG now)

u always said, grepo is only as fun as u make it. i dont get the ppl that didnt have enuf action (especially if u start on a speed 1 server....). TVG is our biggest war and we've been fighting with only a few players for a long time. ppl come and go, but to call PB a dieing alliance is a bit far fetched imo.

DeletedUser

arent you the same person that claimes he is great but hides behind UN berets, oceans, and a few other alliances?

DeletedUser25971

arent you the same person that claimes he is great but hides behind UN berets, oceans, and a few other alliances?
1. I never said I was great. And for the record I don't think I am.

2. I work with my allies to the benefit of all involved parties, just like you or anybody else. I wouldn't call that hiding. I have yet to see an incoming attack from you, perhaps you'd like to show me what you can do?

DeletedUser

perhaps you would like to stop talking smack on the forum like a scared little girl and attack me. dagreek1389. im waiting for my next lesson kindred. im sure godspshhaliens taught you how to snipe a c.s hahaha.

and by "work with" u mean share everything,

please dont be fooled people. kindred is a fraud. he is no professor of grepolis. he is a bored loser with nothing better to do then people off. mission accomplished buddy. see me in corinth.

DeletedUser25971

perhaps you would like to stop talking smack on the forum like a scared little girl and attack me. dagreek1389. im waiting for my next lesson kindred. im sure godspshhaliens taught you how to snipe a c.s hahaha.

and by "work with" u mean share everything,

please dont be fooled people. kindred is a fraud. he is no professor of grepolis. he is a bored loser with nothing better to do then people off. mission accomplished buddy. see me in corinth.

I don't see why you need to make this personal. Calling me a loser [ Conquers - Th3K1ndr3d: 2 XXXIII: 0 That's a win btw]. Why don't you chill out and play the game. Or are you one of those who still don't get what PnP means? I'm no professor of grepolis (lol) but I can explain it to you. :)

Godspsshaliens is good at this. I expected nothing less than him making it difficult to conquer one of his cities. All you have to show is his success, not yours. Why don't you let me know when it's you who snipes a CS, not your alliance mate.