You guys suck

DeletedUser

Really? thanks for telling me that, never would have known, we have a guy in Xi who attacked 2.5k biremes with 200 of them and like 50LS and 1k troops, he is losing his cities rapidly and is all by himself.

DeletedUser

that's really not that bad.... cos you don't take into account the block... my favourite ever attack was in t-wars... w20. I got a super nuke launched at me... it contained something like 3000 swords and 1800 rams...

DeletedUser

Oh, well your temujin :) or yondisti but probaly temujin.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh a few things, you made a post that you guys were open for business in the Corinth alliances section, they are based in 85, and I also looked for alliances with under 10 members because in a previous pnp you mentioned you had 7 members in the alliance, that alliance has 8 so you could have just picked up 1 member. It didn't take long to come up with that because you gave so many hints.

DeletedUser

You fool, he is clearly the player epikness.

The player epikness is part of the alliance Kad mentioned, he is in O85 and the player is clearly experienced and awesome.

In conclusion,

Kad = epikness

DeletedUser

but you are epikness, he is the player and you are the forum account?

DeletedUser

I has more than 1 forum account you knows :p

btw... ryan has 3 forum accounts :p

DeletedUser

Nevermind I am clearly being tricked, might as well never know but you 2 seem connected.

DeletedUser

I guess I will just have to move into 85 and start playing your games, I am within CS range of parts of 85 right now, soon I will be even closer.

DeletedUser

Maybe I will give up OI and the wars with RE, TVG, and BC and start playing with the noobs in 85 :eek:

DeletedUser

yes ploxes does... We haz an0v3r C5 r34dy t0 14nd wh3n u 4rr1v3.

DeletedUser

You have a another CS ready to ____ when I arrive? You are either PMing epik to do this or you have both accounts.

DeletedUser

You have a another CS ready to ____ when I arrive? You are either PMing epik to do this or you have both accounts.

I dont even play in corinth.

How many times must i explain to you, epikness = kad.

I am simply his evil forum alter ego.

DeletedUser

But you didn't need to ask that question... it was already answered for jou

comprendez-vous?