You guys suck

DeletedUser

Kadjayuni, so when are you calling out the big boys in your ocean. Oh, right TVG would rim you in a week.

DeletedUser

Soon I will be big AND in your ocean though, getting more slots now.

DeletedUser

it wouldn't be fair. i'd have to let you use gold at nickossa-like levels and it still probably wouldn't do you any good.

so you are telling us you dont use any gold?

as we are all aware that mods are paid gold to be mods i feel you are being just a little obscure with the truth about how much gold you use

from personal experience of battles with certain players from your alliance i am aware of how much gold they used

DeletedUser

Yay, people finally got the memo.

This is a smack talk thread, not a thread in which you bore the people of corinth with your life story.

Keep up the great work!

DeletedUser

as we are all aware that mods are paid gold to be mods i feel you are being just a little obscure with the truth about how much gold you use

from personal experience of battles with certain players from your alliance i am aware of how much gold they used

everyone knows soc gold whores.... how else would a mod have made it to top spot?

DeletedUser

And he has so much bp because everyone wants to take out the number 1 guy all the time so even all the 200 point guys will even send an attack of 6 swords at him if hey get bored and all the other alliances want to kill him.

DeletedUser

Yea im pretty sure no 600 point players are near socs cities. Let alone sending attacks at him... neway posiden I was thinking you should head down to 86 and grow a nice little city for me to take from you. Maybe a couple even, I would really appreciate it.

DeletedUser

Hmm well could you send him my way when your through with him :)

DeletedUser

Now there are no small cities near him but at one point there were, and I will stay in 85, 86 smells bad, my CS can already smell it from 85 :eek:

DeletedUser8969

i use 1k gold every 28 days for the advisors. there are many places in the forums where i have said this. i think you often mistake our superior skill for gold usage. the xi server was a 1.26 server and without the gold options you use so much. i have had about equal success on that server as on this one. i only used 600 a month on that server.

we had absolute proof of your own heavy gold usage on your old account. one does not rebuild a 1k slinger nuke in less than 24 hours without gold. remorce posted the reports. i think you are merely trying to rationalize your own gold usage rather than actually learn how to play the game.

everytime i get accused of goldwhoring i smile. it is always by folks who spends tons and are mad they don't get a tenth of the results i do with my modest 1k a month.

DeletedUser

i use 1k gold every 28 days for the advisors. there are many places in the forums where i have said this. i think you often mistake our superior skill for gold usage. the xi server was a 1.26 server and without the gold options you use so much. i have had about equal success on that server as on this one. i only used 600 a month on that server.

we had absolute proof of your own heavy gold usage on your old account. one does not rebuild a 1k slinger nuke in less than 24 hours without gold. remorce posted the reports. i think you are merely trying to rationalize your own gold usage rather than actually learn how to play the game.

everytime i get accused of goldwhoring i smile. it is always by folks who spends tons and are mad they don't get a tenth of the results i do with my modest 1k a month.

it actually took over a week to build those slingers and i hid them in another city remorce managed to rebuild his wall within a day to level 25 from zero so thats some serious gold

i never denied i used some gold to get the horse attack but i knew that remorce was using gold so i thought it necessary to be on a level playing field

at least i do not block any of you from sending messages when all i sent you was this link

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/socrates/greekcrimpro.html

and you say i cant take a joke

DeletedUser8969

i block anyone who i don't care to talk to. i remember your profanity laden tantrums on your first account on the server. i blocked that account as well.