Your Mod.

DeletedUser

I heard you guys have been lacking in a mod for a little while... but now you've got one :)

Nice to meet you all, as long as you follow the rules, we'll get along just fine. I love a good active forum, so help keep this place buzzing. Oh, and I also love respect... so bear that in mind.

Thats enough of me blabbering on. The rest of this thread is for you to introduce yourselves!

See you around ;)

DeletedUser

Osl, this'll never work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello,

Just letting you know this is a fun forum, so as long as you dont get to much in our way, and allow us a little leeway room to have fun, i think we can get along great

DeletedUser

Hello,

Just letting you know this is a fun forum, so as long as you dont get to much in our way, and allow us a little leeway room to have fun, i think we can get along great

Haha, nice to meet you too Strico. Ofc, I love a little fun too ;)

DeletedUser

Hello,

You say that like you have some sort of forum status or right to stop him doing that?

There's a face I've not seen for a very long time. How's Notts treating you? :p

Of fudge :p Good mate you? Sorry about disapearing ;)

Osl do your job and merge these please :)

DeletedUser

Osl, I think that you should know that you may be scared away by the violent arguments that go on here pretty much every day ;)

If you can survive that, then it's great to have you as our mod :)

DeletedUser5

You say that like you have some sort of forum status or right to stop him doing that?

Of fudge :p Good mate you? Sorry about disapearing ;)

Osl do your job and merge these please :)

I'm pretty good thanks :) Been extremely stressed this past 2 weeks - all work handed in now though, so relaxing a little :D

Yeah, you will be sorry about disappearing when I get my hands on you... You up for that drink sometime soon? :p

DeletedUser

Osl, I think that you should know that you may be scared away by the violent arguments that go on here pretty much every day ;)

If you can survive that, then it's great to have you as our mod :)

Haha, I've already seen. I'm glad to see you guys active :) As long as they are respectful ;)

Anyway, thanks and I look forward to seeing you around ;)

DeletedUser5

I have right to not get along with him if i dont like his modding habbits, so yes i do have the right ;)

You have every right to dislike him, or the way he works, but you have no right to stop him doing his job in the way that he's told to.

DeletedUser

I have right to not get along with him if i dont like his modding habbits, so yes i do have the right ;)

Hehe. Trust me, I want to make this forum as active and exciting for everyone. ;)

But if you don't like me, I'll understand. :p

DeletedUser

Hehe. Trust me, I want to make this forum as active and exciting for everyone. ;)

But if you don't like me, I'll understand. :p

Please don't be a Buzzkill... We have several heated conversations daily here on Theta... Trashtalking is probably the best part of Grepolis... Without a good razzing, all grapolis is about is moving a curser and clicking... :eek::eek::supermad::Angry::Angry::pro:

DeletedUser

Please don't be a Buzzkill... We have several heated conversations daily here on Theta... Trashtalking is probably the best part of Grepolis... Without a good razzing, all grapolis is about is moving a curser and clicking... :eek::eek::supermad::Angry::Angry::pro:

I'll try not to be, I'll admit that I love the good heated convo and active threads, but I've still got to do my duty. In short, I'll try not to be, but keep it respectful. Nevertheless, nice to meet you QnD :p

DeletedUser

I'll try not to be, I'll admit that I love the good heated convo and active threads, but I've still got to do my duty. In short, I'll try not to be, but keep it respectful. Nevertheless, nice to meet you QnD :p

That's all I ask... Nice to make your Acquaintance...

DeletedUser

Strico is a n00b

Osl112 your my new BFF!!!

Osl, you could pretty much just delete everyone one of his posts if you like, i dont think ive seen one that contributes to a conversation.

And dont worry, i was joking early im not going to ever expect you to fail to meet your responsibilities.

Welcome to the theta forums, the biggest mosh pit i've ever seen