Your Moderator.

DeletedUser

Old enough for us to take a trip down memory Lane
smiley_emoticonsjkj_lol.gif

I C WAT YEW DID THARE!

Nice to see you again Lane, aint seen you since Sigma. Cheers!

DeletedUser

Thank you! :) Surely you mean moderating Sigma, I don't recall playing the world. :)

I honestly don't even remember what all worlds I have moderated, tbh. :p

DeletedUser

Oooh Lane is the Forum mod here.. does that mean typos and missed punctuation is not allowed? :)

DeletedUser

Oooh Lane is the Forum mod here.. does that mean typos and missed punctuation is not allowed? :)

OMG!!! Where have you been? I've missed your gorgeous face and all! <3

Typos and missed punctuation is tolerated, to a degree. ;)

DeletedUser

OMG!!! Where have you been? I've missed your gorgeous face and all! <3

Typos and missed punctuation is tolerated, to a degree. ;)

i wuz hangin out by your window n I see'd all that stuff you did 3 weekends ago with that Patagonian Cavy.. :eek:

But yeah.. Looks like you worked up the ranks.. (or maybe down depending on how you look at it)
Glad to see you're still around and kicking/twitching/dancing or whatever that is you're doing over there!

I promise I'll try to be at least 37% decent on the forums this time.. since they're yours and all.

DeletedUser

i wuz hangin out by your window n I see'd all that stuff you did 3 weekends ago with that Patagonian Cavy.. :eek:

But yeah.. Looks like you worked up the ranks.. (or maybe down depending on how you look at it)
Glad to see you're still around and kicking/twitching/dancing or whatever that is you're doing over there!

I promise I'll try to be at least 37% decent on the forums this time.. since they're yours and all.

Hahha, I knew that was you I saw in the shadows the other night. :X

Hmm, I'm pretty sure I was still blue last time you visited me. I honestly don't even remember when you last came on the forum. :p
Dancing...Lane is ALWAYS dancing because that is what he does best! ;P

You better be decent, or I'll get angry with you. :)

DeletedUser

This is starting off too nicely, someone post something incredibly racist, sexist, discriminatory and incoherent, then we can be like every other forum :D

DeletedUser

A giant, maybe we could have a boxing match between our resident titan and our new giant

DeletedUser

Hello Pandosia,

I will be your forum moderator. I am fairly new to the moderation life, so please take it easy on me!

Anyways, get busy posting and enjoy the game and forum! :)

If you have any questions please let me know.

- Lane

:eek: Don't worry Lane - that won't last long :p

DeletedUser

This is starting off too nicely, someone post something incredibly racist, sexist, discriminatory and incoherent, then we can be like every other forum :D

Yeee....NO! Lets not, please. <3

I think you could throw a party :D

Yay! We are coming to your mansion this time! ;)

A giant, maybe we could have a boxing match between our resident titan and our new giant

I think it's best we don't. There is a reason we only have ONE titan. ;)

:eek: Don't worry Lane - that won't last long :p

I know..being new and all is terrible! :/
I love you! :*

DeletedUser47550

Oh no Lane, I really don't want to mess the place up! I think we should go to yours for the party and make a mess :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh no Lane, I really don't want to mess the place up! I think we should go to yours for the party and make a mess :D

Can I come to the party, I don't play this world but I've been posting...

DeletedUser

:)

Who else doesn't play this world (other than Lane, I know he's not allowed to play this world)

Last edited by a moderator: