Your Moderator.

DeletedUser

Hahaha. These posts gave me quite the chuckle! :D

Continue on with the "Is Lane a guy or girl debate." Lol

DeletedUser

Hahaha. These posts gave me quite the chuckle! :D

Continue on with the "Is Lane a guy or girl debate." Lol

You don't even feel slightly awkward that random strangers from some game are debating your gender?

DeletedUser

I think I know, I was the one who was talking to him about it.

DeletedUser33530

Hello Pandosia,

I will be your forum moderator. I am fairly new to the moderation life, so please take it easy on me!

Anyways, get busy posting and enjoy the game and forum! :)

If you have any questions please let me know.

- Lane
fairly new and a titan. Well there is hope for me yet :p lol.

Look forward to spamming you lane ;)

DeletedUser26515

Hey guys trying to catch up. I will say I am happy to see this world/forum seems active. Solid players and a familiar mod never hurts even if they are a newb lol. I look forward to taking all these cities you have built up for me and farming the rest. I left the EN server and hit the US server just for giggles but the real gamers are here. After playing with housewives that fought with each other more then they played the game I took a break. Let me say thank you for making my return to Grepo everything good I remember stats/maps/gamers. This is the EN server and :pro:

Lane we couldnt ask for a better mod
oh and before I get hate mail not all housewives are as I described above lol

DeletedUser33530

It's fine we all know that the EN server is where it's at. ;)

DeletedUser

Hey guys trying to catch up. I will say I am happy to see this world/forum seems active. Solid players and a familiar mod never hurts even if they are a newb lol. I look forward to taking all these cities you have built up for me and farming the rest. I left the EN server and hit the US server just for giggles but the real gamers are here. After playing with housewives that fought with each other more then they played the game I took a break. Let me say thank you for making my return to Grepo everything good I remember stats/maps/gamers. This is the EN server and :pro:

Lane we couldnt ask for a better mod
oh and before I get hate mail not all housewives are as I described above lol

I'm honored. ;) Have a time on Pandosia! ;)

DeletedUser23384

Lane can we have a competition organised? I dont know what but just something new to put in Pando forums

DeletedUser

Lane can we have a competition organised? I dont know what but just something new to put in Pando forums

Hey Pickled, I will set up a competition thread for ideas to be generated and I will gladly put something together for you guys. :)