Zero Tolerance

DeletedUser

Why can i say we can now admit that the top 1 alliance on EN72 has now tooked the place of The Immortals. We all must admit that ZT became the biggest MRA of world hermonassa due to the accepting all the cowards who fleed from A dragon rises in ZT just because of a message. Shame on you. I just wonder how much will take until ZT will implode. We have experience with Wreckless Inc, A dragon rises, Elite and so on and so fourth.
So in conclusion we know that all the "scums" of world hermonassa are gathered in a single alliance and ready to implode at the smallest sign of miunderstanding and unpatientcy.
So good luck fellas, i'll be back posting when you'll implode to bring again in your attention my theory:) until then good cowarding for ZT :)
P.S
Sorry if i used some unpleasant words for someones, don't take it personally, just showing the low morale character of some people.Think about it if they are like this here how are they really in RL? Yep i thought so.
Good day.

DeletedUser3049

The only semi decent players in ZT coin their Points anyway .

There is only 1 player on this world that deserves respect as a player , and that is Hawkman71, the rest don't deserve even as humans. But what can you expect with an alliance cap high as 400 . You do whatever you can to win .

Gotta get that crown . Especially for dawson , he totally deserves that crown.

DeletedUser

Lol you're disguting me :pro::pro::pro: they don't deserve anything especially dawson that no backbone coward.

DeletedUser

Oh, this thread will be fun :)... welcome back drupanu, and hi octav. Pleased to meet you, I am just another "low morale character" from ZT and I am here to make your life miserable by showing as usual "facts" and defend the fellow member that you have rudely are trying to make fun of for some reason. Commenting on player's ethics or judgement in RL situations because of some weird in-game reason you found, also a big No-no!

First of all, this alliance you are trying to trash talk about, including "all" it's members for some reason... it the best thing you can imagine. It's just another well oiled machine that you will probably never be a part of so it makes you feel sad and lonely. Good news, I am here and I can tell you how things are... GREAT! No one is fighting like you are suggesting, all are getting along nicely, Ops are running smoothly with all involved members and there's a nice flow to it all. Actually, if anything, the members are just getting a bit complacent waiting for a stronger response from enemy alliances.

Second of all, I'm actually glad you brought this up... this forum needed a fresh new start, it was dead for a while. Also, we know you all hate us, just read our profile.

So, hate all you want, we have are still the best on all categories and have achieved what others couldn't so far.

P.S. Yes drupanu, Hawk is a good player but he is not the only one playing. To be honest, there are so many "underdogs" that sadly don't have enough time or don't invest gold in the game(talking about minimum required for 2-3 advisors constantly) but still have something to say.

DeletedUser

First of all, this alliance you are trying to trash talk about, including "all" it's members for some reason... it the best thing you can imagine. It's just another well oiled machine that you will probably never be a part of so it makes you feel sad and lonely. [/I]
Really i don't care about you and don't hate you ;) have my own group of friends who i can count on and i do not inteend to join an alliance/ plastic recicled players who don't want to be fair and square and keep balance in a world and cowardly leave theyr alliances to join Zero Trash ;) the center of all noobness ;). I may not be so experienced as others but i have the fell of duty, honour and loyalty for those who i joined.
The difference between ZT and all other alliances with a few exceptions is tha ZT tooked the place of The Immortals as A VERY BIG MRA OF COWARDS ;)
No hard feelings but this is the truth ;)
I think that players from ZT will soon start atack one each other for BP's and new cityes like rats who are starved to death and start eating theyr companions ;) So i'll just wait and watch until this will happen until then anymore "polemics" with any of you or those who are supporting ZT are boring and worthless.

DeletedUser

I am also unable to talk about experience as I have none! I started in "Filiki Eteria" in this world and have been taught everything from start to finish in some hardcore courses. I fell in love with the game immediately and started working my way to the top. I can only thank my companions for how much I've learned and gone so far... so I am now nr 6 Attacker on server as newbie. Does that say anything to you about our leadership?

And next time, don't start something if you don't want to finish it... if these "polemics" are so boring or worthless, simply don't start the thread in the first place. You've called us cowards, unloyal, selfish, noobs, etc... if you are right, this alliance is bound to fall at one point! So let us wait and see, shall we?

DeletedUser44027

Yes, well, you're not exactly new to the genre.

DeletedUser

Your replies really bores me ;)
Can't you see that excepting me and drupanu no one else cares about you and ZT, and to answer your question i didn't created this topic to argue with you ;) arguing is pointless and meaningless. I told my point and is enought. As i said ZT in my vision will soon fail as like other alliances did, each time something will came up and the strongest will fall grinded inside out. You can have the most well oiled machine on this world if you can't use it is worthless ;). I think soon there will be only one alliance named ZT who'll do nothing as the other players will leave for a faster well balanced and with some action world were players are players and fight until the last city. You'll see soon that many more will follow legion666k and will disband from this world being bored by the biggest MRA named ZT.
P.S tell to your founder inglory man to stop begging other to atack him and yours alliance. We really don't care about you and him he created his sim world by becoming an MRA.If we cared about you and hated you we would atack you all by now but as you can se we don't and we won't because we just simply don't care.
The real thing that is unfair here is that ZT never fought its way up to 1st place just grabbed it by becoming an MRA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

I would argue against that- ZT had its fair share of fighting early on in the server. Now, though... Well, they're just taking out the weaker nuisances around them.

DeletedUser

Yes maybe at the begining they fought with wreckless against an alliance but after a few weeks from there on changed the strategy just like The immortals and becamed The biggest MRA on this server. Am I wrong?

DeletedUser

The amount of well I should be nice. Anyways your information is way of base. Just because an alliance grows strong does not mean they are playing unfair. Isnt winning the point of playing the game.....I think that your ideas are off as a whole. Good luck in other worlds haha.

DeletedUser

Well are not off are the truth that in comparison with you, what can i say, at least on the forum if you were honest and quit bullsh**ing the other players. Also my information provided was confirmed yours didn't. So who's the "off"?
And always the truth will not be accepted by the lyar no matter what, as you know truth hurts but truth is truth ;) So in conclusion my afirmations are well founded and confirmed where is the case ;)
Have a lovely day playing in the yard with your fellas ZT ;)

DeletedUser

What what....surely English is not your primarily language so I will not be a grammar freak but anyways I think what you are saying is that your ideas were confirmed and mine weren't....however I have a myriad of messages with information stating that DR was under heavy attacks by various alliances who we have relations with. For you to tell me that anything I said was wrong is ill advised.

DeletedUser

Yeah sure thing heavily atacked by who?
I know very well that after leaving dragons legion started farming lot's of his ex colleagues for theyr treason.
And if what you did sayd is wright this means your alliance is a very low profile taking in refugees. Nice, cheers.
And yes is not my primary language and i don't care.

DeletedUser

That's okay I do not hate on your grammar commend you for trying. They were being hit hard by groups in their area but certainly you could figure out who and as far as us absorbing any of their members this is not the case. We have absorbed phoenix rising Argonuts and pulled a few members from HF when they broke up as well as brought members of wreckless with us when we moved. To say we grab refuges this is not the case just drifters. :)

DeletedUser

Tell me what's your problem? You don't make part of ZT why are yo talking about your alliance (again) when the title is very clear ZERO TOLERANCE. You really have a problem on your head. You feel atacked even though my topic and conclusions doesn't involve you and your alliance. You're really stupid from now on. I have some grammar issues but still you can understand it. Stop posting if you haven't something close to the subject ZT. Those are a MRA who takes in refugees and reached to be ranked for playing unfair. And from your leaks i understood that the disband of a dragon rises was programmed by ZT with the help of dawson and dr shmultz.

DeletedUser

Yes maybe at the begining they fought with wreckless against an alliance but after a few weeks from there on changed the strategy just like The immortals and becamed The biggest MRA on this server. Am I wrong?

Wars we've had and continuously had an aggresive stance against:
-Atlantis Lemoria
-The Fighters Alliance
-Elite
-The Terran Empire
-Macedonian Phalanx
-Wreckless Inc(indeed, what is left of it)
We've had a continuous war against all of these and others we've encountered. Indeed, in each war we have chosen a few to join our ranks when the white flag was raised, but in the end this was a strategy that paid off because we wanted to get higher and higher objectives every time faster. Imagine we always wanted an adequate enemy, except for Elite and MP a bit, there were none that did any damage or at least put up a fight. So we always looked to speed things up hoping we would get a war against the whole server, which at the moment would be the best thing for the game. I am not looking for a fight here or argueing either. But I do want to make some things clear, we always tried to make the best decision for that moment... we just aimed high and looked for other targets every time.
I do think there are some respectable alliances out there, that could work with others very well if they tried. Your alliance is one of them to be sincere. Just mark us red and the rest yellow on grepointel, you will see something nice:)

P.S. No dispand of the Dragons was ever planned by ZT, I promise you that. It was quite a quick decision

DeletedUser

In conclusion your alliance strategy was if you can't conquer them invite them :)) and recently i found out that the disband of a dragon rises was programmed by ZT using dr shmultz and dawson. Nice ;) GJ.

DeletedUser3049

I just want to say Nate talks a lot of but i wouldn't expect less from him .

( considering he sent attacks to me from 14 hours away sure bro , i am sure they are not fake wink wink ) . No one was attacking us besides the occasional ZT attack once a week maybe , in that they were tryingto get some BP with LS's .

DeletedUser

In conclusion your alliance strategy was if you can't conquer them invite them :)) and recently i found out that the disband of a dragon rises was programmed by ZT using dr shmultz and dawson. Nice ;) GJ.

To answer both those questions:
1) - No, I said when we had war with each alliance, after taking every city we wanted from them, we aimed bigger(for a bigger, stronger alliance). What I meant was, we wanted a harder opponent and wanted to rush OPs involving this alliance to get to the next one. This meant accepting a few of their good players.
2) - No, from my point of view, the disband of DR was not planned by ZT. It was a spontaneous decision..