Zero Tolerance

DeletedUser45961

ADR was a bust as soon as we merged with an alliance in O63, which had a member who managed to screw up the senate because we gave their members leadership rights without knowing their capabilities (arranged by Drupanu, without asking anyone else). That was the cause of its disband.

DeletedUser3049

LOL it was voted in the senate i brought their "demands" and you all agreed to them. It had nothing to do with why we disbanded .

DeletedUser18317

the big coward is here lol

i left ADR because i got sick of the way everyone was arguing, trust me there were a lot of it and everyone who was in there with me will back me up on that. im no coward i got asked if i would like to join ZT and thought yeah why not and things are much better here, no arguing and everyone is getting along fine and helping out where they can, thats how an alliance should be, fun. also to be a coward you would have to be running away from something and what is it i was running away from? i was one of the main people who was destroying BH so wasnt them. only had about 5 attacks from ZT which all but one were fakes. so it wasnt them. cmon tel me what i was running away from

DeletedUser3049

Of course everyone will get along in an alliance that will probably win the server . No one was arguing besides me and Adam , and that only because he kept posting 24/7 and it was irritating , you guys never stepped up anyway and when i tried to do something you would always just LOL DICTATOR , you should come see my alliance in 77 this is how you play this game .
But i digress , you saw an easy way out and you ran away from a hard fight . No one cares anymore anyway , at least i don't care about you guys anymore .. lol .

DeletedUser

I just want to say Nate talks a lot of but i wouldn't expect less from him .

( considering he sent attacks to me from 14 hours away sure bro , i am sure they are not fake wink wink ) . No one was attacking us besides the occasional ZT attack once a week maybe , in that they were tryingto get some BP with LS's .

You realize those were mandatory ops right....haha hey I was a team player then still am. If I am asked to clear a city I do my damndest. Not my fault they wanted to hit someone 4 oceans away haha. Good times though :)

DeletedUser45299

ahhhhhhh now i remember why i check the forums haha. Hi everyone long time no speak hope everyones well :) heres my input:

Calling ZT an MRA? perhaps you misunderstand the meaning of an MRA....... at this stage of the game an alliance that has closed recruitment, is at half of the max pop (in case you wasn't aware when you posted ZT is at around 200 members of the 400 pop cap) with an average points of around 45k, that tops the leaderboards in ABP, DBP and for awards (looters of the day, attackers of the day etc etc etc) is CLEARLY not an mra, but i can see that discussing this point further would be futile.

The majority of members that joined ZT from other alliances did not in fact join as refugees as claimed, but left their respective alliances for a variety of reasons whether unhappy with the leadership style, the number of people actively supporting players being attacked in comparison to the number in the alliance, or because of geographical location in comparison to the majority of their teammates. I can not speak for all but as an example the Ocean 46 members of ELITE left for a few of these reasons, started a new smaller alliance and then after a period of time merged into ZT. this is similar to a lot of the members that have since joined ZT.

And in reference to claims that ZT will collapse internally, I can honestly say that if your hopes of winning this world are based on waiting for this to occur, i would recommend rethinking your tactics and quickly. I was ever an optimist in ELITE and if i was not on this side of the fence now (and loving it by the way) i would be looking to forge strong ties with ALL other alliances (as recommended earlier in the thread).

There is still a lot of time left in this world, rim alliances are yet to rear their head and I look forward to the day that a worthy opponent stands against us here in ZT (as ELITE once did)

in the meantime I'm going to continue to prepare my crown cleaning supplies and enjoy the co-ordination, team play, and general camaraderie that is enjoyed by every player privileged to call themselves a member of ZT.

:pro: Deal with it

DeletedUser

Funniest grep post I've read today:

Anon said:
strange defensive strategies [from ZT] like moving Birs out but leaving slingers in etc.

DeletedUser45299

No propaganda from me today folks, just here to poke the bee hive, don't make me get my letter writing pen out again ;)

DeletedUser

I'd say it is more likely that ZT can no longer justify bragging, and that was just about their only interaction on this forum. They've got guys fleeing into VM, internal dischord, are losing cities at a fast clip....what can they really say at this point?

DeletedUser

Wahhhhhhhh you mean challenging the whole server a mistake.....Impossible.

Wait this is a war.....I though this was the great city exchange?

DeletedUser45299

I'd say it is more likely that ZT can no longer justify bragging, and that was just about their only interaction on this forum. They've got guys fleeing into VM, internal dischord, are losing cities at a fast clip....what can they really say at this point?

sorry taco no internal dischord just a consistent harmony in our forums :) but hey i know it must be frustrating when the enemy just doesn't implode like you want it to ;)

DeletedUser44027

did-you-just-say.jpg

I mean, it's funny that you guys are saying that :p

DeletedUser45299

not you guys, ME singular, i am but a single entity, but you cant honestly think we would be at war with everyone if we wanted alliances to just implode? can you?