Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser52215

Shadow Elite are fighting RAG and TF, 24:12 vs RAG but losing by 12 I think to TF (they grabbed a lot of inactives) but also some good attempts.

Nice top 12

DeletedUser52860

Good top 12 ("cough"13).

That's 2 in a row now without any playground hating, what's happening to the externals?

DeletedUser38939

Their heroic actions saved us all. May we never live in fear again, for Death Row can take on any enemy.

DeletedUser

I'm just scared they going to target us now that kurbs is here:eek: nice top 12 tho, i respect the nocturnos one

DeletedUser

Not just you, as both cities were completely stacked. A good effort from many members stopped me and I applaud you for it
errr many might be an overstatement lol we just never had to use our defense so we had a quite a bit just lying around but i would say relatively few players actually participated in the defense xD u can tell if u look at the dbp gained on orcale :3

DeletedUser

Could someone do a top 12 fighters?
i mean you can but idk why u want a top 12 fighters anyway, it would just be like yeah this is there rank and this is around them who they probably are hitting, you could do it if u just look at the map and the ranks lol

DeletedUser52215

I just like to read others thoughts and thought a normal top 12 was a bit to soon.

DeletedUser38939

If you mean alliances then there are large alliances who are of course at the top, smaller alliances carrying their weight and more and smaller alliances who are quite the disappointment. It's all pretty much highlighted in my top 12.

DeletedUser54147

Hello everyone! This is a really great game! Should of gotten into this 7 years ago, knew about but went ehhh, well here now and having a blast!

DeletedUser52215

What's the point in Tigers now then? Their members can't be cycled into TLB WW and they have shown no sign of self suffiency, is it so TLB can jump on their inactives for easy cities or use them as a BP drain?